Sigma 6 buyers: Recomendations needed! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Sigma 6 buyers: Recomendations needed!

yojoebro82
01-31-2006, 09:06 PM
It's been so long since I've bought a GI Joe that I'm actually considering seriously buying a Sigma 6 figure! I know!

So, for those of you who have actually bough a few of these, which ONE figure would you recomend as the BEST of the line? I'm considering either
Duke
Heavy Duty
Spirit
S.S.
C.C.

OR should I just go with a half tank of gas?

yo-man2
01-31-2006, 09:13 PM
i like longrange the best.......but i would get stormie from your list

Agent Orange
01-31-2006, 09:25 PM
Although I hate the character of Duke, I have to say those accessories look pretty cool.

CGC
01-31-2006, 09:53 PM
snip...

OR should I just go with a half tank of gas?
Wow!

I wish I could get ½ a tank of gas for $10 or $15, for me, ½ a tank sets me back about $45...

Anyway, I like the Ninja BAT, but CC from your list.

ripclaw923
01-31-2006, 10:14 PM
storm shadow all the way, that figure rocks!

KING
01-31-2006, 10:16 PM
I have three. Cobra Commander is my Favorite of all.

Merax
01-31-2006, 10:34 PM
I actually broke down and got my son the SE/SS 2-pack, hoverbikes, and the Ninja BAT.. out of the mess of stuff, I would say the Ninja BAT had the most "appeal" to me.

saint99
01-31-2006, 10:39 PM
I was a skeptic at first, but I purchased one and I was so impressed I purchased all the original 5. My favorite was actually Snake-Eyes, I know this figure has taken the biggest hit from everyone for being to skinny but I thought it was a great interpretation of the character. Storm Shadow was also quite good. Of all the Joes on my shelf the Sigma 6 may not be my favorite but they are certainly the ones that see the most play. They are articulated BEYOND BELIEF and terribly fun pose and repose I highly recomend picking them up.

goodguyswearblack9
01-31-2006, 10:48 PM
Snake Eyes

ChemViper
02-01-2006, 07:10 AM
My son (age 6) and I have gotten all of the S6 figures except for the Ninja Armor Snake Eyes. From your list I would recommend the CC. He is pretty cool. The SE is good, but the new ninja Armor one looks like an improvement.

carnage717
02-01-2006, 09:36 AM
I would have to saw Storm Shadow. He was my first purchase, if you plan on getting a Snake Eyes, go with the Ninja armor one over the first Snake Eyes.

Brad

Axelay
02-01-2006, 10:05 AM
I was extremely resistant to show any interest in the Sigma 6 line until my nephews got Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes for Christmas. I was amazed by their articulation and accessories. Now I've picked up both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes as well as Long Range and Heavy Duty. I have to say that I find all 4 of them to be fantastic, but if I had to pick a single one, I'd go with Storm Shadow. I'll just be willing to bet, though, that once you get the first one, you'll start wanting more... :D Next for me will be Spirit, and then probably Duke with the jet wings.

On a side note, it made me absolutely giddy with how well Heavy Duty's gatling cannon works. It exceeded my wildest expectations. I almost think I should make a movie clip of it so that more people can see how wicked cool an accessory it is. It is bar none my favorite "action feature" in the line thus far.

ttfndude
02-01-2006, 10:24 AM
I too was also unappreciative of this line even after I had bought them. I have the whole first wave and if I had to choose it would be had to pick between Duke and Storm Shadow. The figure of SS just pops with good acc. also Duke looks aright but his acc make him even more amazing. All the others had enough downfalls for me to not choose them. If you really want Snake Eyes go with the new ninja armor one he looks awesome but I haven't been able to get him yet.

ttfndude