View Full Version : Giant Starscream Question

Red Sox
02-23-2006, 08:18 AM
I have been really tempted recently to pick up the enormous Cybertron Starscream. Does anyone here have it and want to offer an opinon on it? Is it in scale with Joes? I think it would be awesome to have a huge Starscream hang out with Cobra Commander.

dockingbay97
02-23-2006, 08:53 AM
I was sure tempted to buy one at Target after Christmas when they were clearanced for pretty much the same reason.

carnage717
02-23-2006, 09:47 AM
He is not in scale with Joe, if I had to pick a scale he would be more inline with M.A.S.K. figures. I will say he is rather large, I have hard time finding a place to store him with my other Transformer figures. I really like the figure but then again I like large scale Transformers. I actually have 2 of them one I have on display and the other I plan customize with different paint job. I got both of mine on Clearance at Target when they were $11 each so It was for me it was definately worth the $11, I dont know that I would pay for $50 for it but at $11 I couldnt pass them up.

Brad

Dakemesh
02-23-2006, 12:35 PM
I have him and I love him. He's not really to any scale. His cockpit is far too small for Joes, and really it's too small for M.A.S.K figures as well. Maybe JC and Wheeled Warriors size figures (but it doesn't open, so it doesn't really matter)

*just looked at, it's smaller still. It would be in scale to the Joe mini-figs.

If you're familiar with the Unicron that came out a couple of years ago, he's about that size.

His transformation is very simple, but it's just cool having a War Within styled seeker and it's nice having him scaled in such a way as he should be, a jet being MUCH bigger than a car.

Red Sox
02-27-2006, 01:55 PM
Cool, I appreciate the info. Turns out that my local Walmarts & Targets don't have him anymore, I must have already missed the clearance. :( My TRU still has him at full price, hopefully they'll hit the clearance rack soon. I like the look and size of it but I'm not sure I want to drop fifty bucks on it.

carnage717
02-27-2006, 01:58 PM
You might want to check ebay out. I have noticed several going for less than $20. Just do a search of Cybertron Starscream and you should get a bunch of hits. Its much cheaper than buying it full price or even waiting for them to go on clearance.

Brad