View Full Version : A Real Life Snake-Eyes.

TheCheznit8
03-14-2006, 03:36 PM
This guy is the real Snake-Eyes, no doubt about it. I want to be like him some day:

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=3391&NEXTID=0&PREVID=3375&DISPLAYORDER=20060306174436&CAT=homemov&NSFW=0&page=1&genre=0&rating=nsfw_sfw

Falcone
03-14-2006, 03:48 PM
thats hillarious, i cant imagine what some of those people are thinking when they see that:D

kp_edge
03-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Now that was funny...

The Real Destro
03-14-2006, 07:05 PM
HAHAHA.... What a geek.

Xerofall
03-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Yeah, it's all fun and games until he runs across some guy with a concealed weapons permit who thinks he's getting mugged.

TheCheznit8
03-15-2006, 09:11 PM
Yeah, it's all fun and games until he runs across some guy with a concealed weapons permit who thinks he's getting mugged.

And what an ignoble death that would be for such a great hero. You know why he marched into the ocean in that video?Do you?! Seriously, I have no idea, thats why im asking.

But whatever reason it was, it was damned important enough that this ninja hero had to march into the sea with nothing but his fists of steel!!

You can tell the amount of anguish and pain this unsung hero fights his way through when he collapses on the beach with outstretched hands.

Now thats a hero, because hes saving the world and you'll never know it.

frozentundra
03-16-2006, 12:26 AM
That's the funniest freakin' thing. The guy is an idiot, but it's entertaining.

Back in '89 or so, my brother needed a fake gun to go with his Halloween costume. My dad, having a machine shop, made him one. It looked just like a WWII Sten gun.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=sten%20gun&btnG=Search&sa=N&tab=wi

My buddy's dad was a cop. I asked if it was legal to carry around this replica. Nobody else in my family seemed to care that my little brother had something that looked ridiculously like a real gun on Halloween. I was told it wasn't illegal to carry this replica around, just impossibly stupid. He said my brother (and parents) basically accepted all liablity for anything that would happen. Nothing happened and I'm not sure what happened to the replica.

Dress like a ninja or carry around a fake gun. Natural selection at its finest.