Orange HAVOC [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Orange HAVOC

antybots
03-28-2006, 06:17 AM
I have a HAVOC with orange weapons instead of red.
Are these common?
Where do they come from?
I don't like it at all and I'm replacing the orange parts with red ones as soon as I can.

The Real Destro
03-28-2006, 07:44 AM
I never bothered to look till now as I got mine years ago and not worried about my vehical collection right now. But mine has orange guns and missles.. and light green. compared to the pics on the site

toe
03-28-2006, 08:09 AM
The accessories on the HAVOC are supposed to be ORANGE. I don't know what's up w/ that archive picture.

The Faceless Master
03-28-2006, 08:35 AM
I've owned 3 HAVOCs
one MIB back when i bought it in 1988
two over eBay several years ago, they are all supposed to have
orange weapons...

strange that the archive picture looks red :confused:
http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/86/havoc/havoc_iso.shtml

THIS is what they looked to me
http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/86/havoc/havoc_parts.shtml

Maybe the owner of that HAVOC who submitted the pic painted them red

Tattoo Shane
03-28-2006, 09:12 AM
I've owned a number of HAVOCs over the years as well and have never seen any red weapons with it.

Red Sox
03-28-2006, 10:11 AM
My HAVOC is from my childhood and it has always had orange accessories. I've never seen red ones other than the archive pic.

carnage717
03-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Mine all have Orange parts as well. Was there ever a HAVOC made by funskool or possibly an Action Force HAVOC. They could have been painted like someone else mentioned.

Brad

John Missal
03-28-2006, 12:21 PM
The lighting in the pic is just dark. The overall color scheme of the toy is lighter than that pic. The green is lighter, the gray is lighter and thus, the red is lighter (more to the orange).

It's just a bad picture.

John M.

Net-Viper X
03-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Reminds me of the C.A.T. 2 that came out a few years ago. The thing sure looked crimson red in the pictures shown everywhere, who would have known they where actually a horrid metallic orange color. Same with the Imperial Procession, thought they where red too until I got my order in and boy was I dissapointed.

antybots
03-29-2006, 01:46 AM
The mystery is solved.
My red Havocs are Action Force ones.
The orange one must be a GI Joe one.
Thanks for clearing that up.

zombieguide
03-29-2006, 09:47 AM
i have both the US and UK versions. the UK version is a much darker green with red trim and much cooler in my opinion.