$tr8balln = fraudulent seller AND buyer! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : $tr8balln = fraudulent seller AND buyer!

NewOrder
04-14-2006, 07:45 PM
As seen http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=35671, exercise extreme caution or discretion when either buying OR selling to Kevin/Nathan Doyle.

I was going to let the matter pass, but seeing that Kevin/Nathan has defrauded many others I have decided otherwise.

On Feb. 28th, I sold Kevin Doyle ($tr8balln) a 1985 flat-logo Snake Eyes AFA 85 (80,85,85): (item# 6038337008). He received the item on March 6th, and immediately listed it on eBay (item # 6043703776). On March 18th, he successfully sold the item. On April 13th (today), he filed a buyer complaint with Paypal stating that the item was not as described. Mind you, he not only received the item BUT ALSO resold it to someone else.

Kevin ($tr8balln) is a total douche bag. I have no idea what could motivate him to do something like what he did, but he did. I would urge extreme caution and discretion when selling anything to him. He tried to get a refund for something that he not only received but something he also later sold!

High-grade carded sellers beware.

Snake-eyes01
04-16-2006, 12:12 PM
What's funny is I saw he sold it for less than he payed for it!! Anyway, I've noticed lately due to the Paypal's Buyer Refund system it's just best to wait to recieve feedback first before giving it. I HATE doing that, I like giving out feedback as soon as payment is recieved but with all the fraudulant buyers that have popped up lately I have been forced to hold feedback hostage. :(

$tr8balln
04-16-2006, 05:02 PM
NO $tr8balln is not a fraudulent seller and buyer.

alright, here's my side of the story. this is $tr8balln from ebay, my name is Kevin Doyle and yes I did file a charge back with paypal for the Snake Eyes after I sold it. However I did cancel the dispute after only a couple of hours. NewOrder knows exactly why I filed the complaint, and why I canceled the complaint. I filed that complaint for a reason and you (NewOrder) know why, and I would like to keep it at that. As I am finished with dealing with you.

as for Nathan Doyle = Kevin Doyle = $tr8balln = NO WAY please see this thread for more on that...
http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=35671&page=3

bigjohnwoo
04-16-2006, 05:50 PM
Okay. As I've bought from one of you and have been close to buying from the other on several occasions, and the denominations here are in the several-$100s, I'd really like a better explanation of what happened.

Nightshift187
04-16-2006, 06:20 PM
Hi bigjohnwoo,

This is Amazing$piderman and Kevin ($tr8balln) is my brother and I'm sorry to say, but yes Nathan is our brother as well.
I'm backing up Kevin, $tr8balln as he or I have not ripped anyone off. Everyone here knows I sell loose GI joes and high dollar figures like crazy on Ebay so that would be stupid. Our little brother was going behind our backs on the Yojoe message boards and we had no idea. We are seriously frustrated with him as we just found out he was ripping people off. He does not live with neither one of us so we had no idea he was doing this til we saw it on the Yojoe message boards. I'm sorry for each and everyone of you that have gotten ripped off, I wish there was something I can do about it but I wish to remain out of his personal situation as does my brother Kevin ($tr8balln) I hope none of you quit buying Gi Joes from me, Amazing$piderman, I'm very serious about my business. I unlike my evil brother would like to maintain a good reputation and I'm sure my brother ($tr8balln) would as well. Thanks for understanding.

NewOrder
04-16-2006, 06:39 PM
Okay. As I've bought from one of you and have been close to buying from the other on several occasions, and the denominations here are in the several-$100s, I'd really like a better explanation of what happened.

$tr8balln will have to explain why he initiated a chargeback. He neither contacted me after our initial deal nor explained why he was initiated a chargeback with Paypal (other than "item not as described").

As I said, and the ebay transactions speak for themselves: he bought an item from me on 2/28, received it on 3/6, listed it immediately and sold it on 3/18, then filed a chargeback on 4/13. This is well AFTER he received the item AND SOLD it on ebay.

I've sold items to many people on and off ebay for the past 7 years. If something arrives damaged I do my best to make some sort of compensation. However, as Kevin neither contacted nor initiated a chargeback earlier, I assumed the deal was done and completed to his satisfaction (he did sell it on ebay after all). I'm sure that if pressed, others will vouchsafe for me.

And, since I'm at it I'll provide more explanation. When I saw what Kevin had done I sent him and his brother an e-mail asking for clarification. Not receiving anything, I simply initiated a chargeback with Keith (Kevin's brother). Yeah, it sucks, but then again being defrauded out of $1000 also sucks; and to me, at the time, one Doyle equalled another.

I'm sure that there is a younger brother named Nathan, but all the same he lives at the same address as Kevin and Kevin did attempt to defraud me of $1000 (what were you going to do, return my Snake Eyes after you had sold it to someone in Jersey?).

$tr8balln
04-16-2006, 07:03 PM
Lets just say this, he wanted to do the transaction off ebay, and I agreed and it didn't turn out good. I just regret to have made any transactions with NewOrder, dealing with him was very unprofessional and as far as I am concerned this is over between me and him, and I guarantee you will not see my name $tr8balln in this bad traders forum again as I plan on keeping my rating on ebay just how it is.

bigjohnwoo
04-16-2006, 07:19 PM
Okay $tr8balln, so it appears New Order used some questionable coersion methods to get you to withdraw the chargeback, but I really feel like you should explain why you filed one given the sequence of events (buy sell chargeback).

I've bought from you before and was satisfied. We exchanged feedback, so I'm not out to get you here. I haven't bought from your amazing$piderman brother yet, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

What possible defense is there for initiating a chargeback after the figure has left your possession?

As an aside to moderators, there is $100s even $1000s at stake here in potential future trades for a small group of us, please don't prematurely lock this down cause it's contentious.

The Faceless Master
04-16-2006, 08:12 PM
just make sure you abide by the rules
and this doesnt escalate into a flame-war
then there would be no reason to lockdown this thread

ONE of the rules being:

If you are not somehow involved in the transaction in question or cannot
contribute in some meaningful way - please do not post in that thread.

vettfanatic
04-16-2006, 09:24 PM
Well I can vouch for neworder. I've purchased well over a $1000 worth off figures from him (on and off ebay) and have never had any problems. So i'd like to know more about this Snake Eyes deal myself. Why did you want to issue a chargeback after you sold it?

$tr8balln
04-16-2006, 09:35 PM
bigjohnwoo, Vettfanatic, If you don't mind, I would like to keep this between me and the seller NewOrder. I would not like to discuss this anymore than I have to, so I'm going to leave it at that. If you would like to know, maybe NewOrder would like to let you know what went down, which I highly doubt he will. I am done discussing this, as it is over with, and I'm happy it is. Thanks.

NewOrder
04-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Lets just say this, he wanted to do the transaction off ebay, and I agreed and it didn't turn out good. I just regret to have made any transactions with NewOrder, dealing with him was very unprofessional and as far as I am concerned this is over between me and him, and I guarantee you will not see my name $tr8balln in this bad traders forum again as I plan on keeping my rating on ebay just how it is.

I like this newly revised statement: our transaction turned out so poorly that you didn't contact me. In addition, our transaction turned out so poorly that you not only re-sold the item (Snake Eyes v2 flat logo AFA 85) but also initiated a chargeback a month after the fact?

You got caught trying to steal; and if it weren't for the fact that I had just pruchased something expensive from your brother, you would not have cancelled the chargeback and I'd be out $1000.

Jeff and Zach, nothing "went down." Kevin resold the SE to an ebay user named dihomusic from New Jersey. Afterwards, he attempted to file a chargeback for the Snake Eyes that he had already sold. Jersey is a far ways from Springfield, OH, and I'm absolutely positive that I would not have received anything back from $tr8balln.

And to date, of course, I've yet to receive an e-mail, PM or message from Kevin/$tr8balln about this incident. Not that it matters now; nevertheless, I urge extreme caution and prejudice when dealing with him (especially if you are the seller).

$tr8balln
04-17-2006, 08:35 PM
If someone could please close this thread as I am not a fraudulent seller and buyer as stated by NewOrder and I do not wish to discuss the situation that happened as I am disgusted just thinking about it. My ebay feedback proves that I am not an fraudulent seller and buyer. I enjoy collecting and selling Gi Joes and will continue to do so, and I don't need anyone like NewOrder to try and ruin that for me. Thanks.

dockingbay97
04-18-2006, 08:32 AM
I am sorry, we don't close these threads just because one side says the thread isn't true. We actually try very hard not to interfere in these threads at all.

Everyone - just stick to the facts and keep it civil.

NewKid
04-19-2006, 11:24 AM
I hope none of you quit buying Gi Joes from me, Amazing$piderman, I'm very serious about my business. I unlike my evil brother would like to maintain a good reputation and I'm sure my brother ($tr8balln) would as well. Thanks for understanding.

I wouldn't worry about that. I for one have had several transactions with you without incident. I actually make a point of checking your auctions frequently because you sell quality stuff and are an honest guy. What I am getting at is that the members of this board are intelligent enough to know that we have to deal with sellers/buyers on a case by case basis. I can't really imagine anyone not wanting to deal with you because of something one of your brothers did. NewOrder posted this to give us a heads up (and to vent a little:) ) so if anyone else has a problem with $tr8balln they can share info. IMO it takes multiple transactions gone amiss before any seller can really be labled a "Bad Seller" because stuff happens.

vdang83
06-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Kevin, your brother Nathan stole $1100 from me over a Powerbook laptop deal. If you or Nathan don't want your doors kicked down by the feds or the police, tell him to get in touch with me now

$tr8balln
06-07-2006, 11:40 PM
Unbelieveable, this kid man, has my anger at the top:mad: I'm sorry you got ripped off by him. I hardly see him much anymore as he mostly stays at his girlfriends but when I do, trust me, I'll let him know:mad: but come on, you really think he's gonna be in touch with you after ripping you off? I highly doubt it. There's really nothing I can do to help you out, I can tell him to stop like I have before but we end up arguing. He won't listen to me or my family. I sorta hope the police do come over so this will end and he gets what he deserves.

vdang83
06-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Yeah, I'm going to get in contact with the police very soon

Pete The Greek
06-09-2006, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I'm going to get in contact with the police very soon

I replied back to your PM. Send me your email via PM so I can send the correspondance I have and MO copy.

I want this punk to pay.

vdang83
06-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Pete, PM has been sent. Does anyone know of the whereabouts of acedecade75? He was scammed for almost as much money as I was. If anyone has any info as to how I can get in touch with him send me a PM. Thanks