What do you want as the prize for contest #2? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : What do you want as the prize for contest #2?

frozentundra
04-16-2006, 08:40 AM
The winner of contest #1 was Lowlight, with the 1984 Rattler.

Contest #2 won't be for a Rattler or any variants. Check out -

www.geocities.com/northernfrozentundra

and see some of what I've got left. There are still all kinds of items that I haven't posted yet, so even if you don't see something I may have one. Anything marked "auction" is off limits, unless it doesn't sell.

I was thinking about giving away two V1 Hiss tanks. The reason for two is that the tanks are in good shape, but all of the ones I'm selling have droopy gun syndrome.

What item or two would you like to see as the prize?

Skystriker
04-16-2006, 09:27 AM
I like small vehicles. So what about 2 ferrets?

Shogi
04-16-2006, 11:46 AM
DEVILFISH!

I really need one, never had one ever

Urban Saboteur
04-16-2006, 12:02 PM
How about one of those complete moray hydrofoils? I agree the HISS Tanks are a good choice. The hydrofoils are cool too.
N3M

GIJoeCollector
04-16-2006, 12:17 PM
Those are some mighty fine Hydrofoils you got there Mr. Tundra.:D

frozentundra
04-16-2006, 12:35 PM
The Devilfish and Ferrets that are left are basically parts. There isn't a complete Moray. The closest I have is missing the driver windshield, the spotlight lens, and a few of the little machineguns.

willie&joe
04-16-2006, 02:28 PM
I think the Hisses would be a good prize.

james strickland
04-16-2006, 06:49 PM
I would like a slugger or something joe this time

frozentundra
04-16-2006, 07:19 PM
I would like a slugger or something joe this time

I just listed the Hiss tanks on EBay.

How about a complete Slugger and a complete as I can get it MMS? Would that be worth everyone's while?

Shogi
04-16-2006, 07:48 PM
I've never had a slugger, sounds good to me

CGC
04-16-2006, 08:27 PM
The spotlight lense alone is a pretty good prize. ;)

frozentundra
04-16-2006, 08:31 PM
The spotlight lense alone is a pretty good prize. ;)

Sure, if I had one along with AVAC's missing gear.

CGC
04-16-2006, 08:34 PM
Sure, if I had one along with AVAC's missing gear.
Or maybe a htf mic or 2...

Lowlight
04-17-2006, 11:13 AM
Wow! You are seriously working your way toward Joe Sainthood! Another giveaway...cool. Since I will not be entering the next contest (not sure I'd be eligible anyway ;) ) I'd say the Slugger and MMS would be suh-weet!
Seriously Frozentundra, very cool. :D

Viper Commander
04-17-2006, 03:40 PM
Wow, I didnt join the fun last time because I couldnt think of anything to top what was entered, but Im hard at work on my entry for #2, or are the rules gonna be different this time? :confused:

Really cool of you to do these giveaways dude!

Bigtattoo
04-17-2006, 03:45 PM
It seems Im too late for a suggestion, and the Slugger would have been 2nd chioce, but Id love to see the Conquest up.
Never had one, and I regret that. (Plus, Ive got a decent story for this one!)

frozentundra
04-17-2006, 11:11 PM
Wow, I didnt join the fun last time because I couldnt think of anything to top what was entered, but Im hard at work on my entry for #2, or are the rules gonna be different this time? :confused:

Really cool of you to do these giveaways dude!

The rules will be different. I'm going to take about a week to pencil them up.

Wow! You are seriously working your way toward Joe Sainthood! Another giveaway...cool. Since I will not be entering the next contest (not sure I'd be eligible anyway ;) ) I'd say the Slugger and MMS would be suh-weet!
Seriously Frozentundra, very cool. :D

You are elligible, but you wouldn't win. How many ticked off YoJoe members would there be if you took two in a row? Even if you had the best entry I couldn't pick it. Feel free to enter though . . . :)

It seems Im too late for a suggestion, and the Slugger would have been 2nd chioce, but Id love to see the Conquest up.
Never had one, and I regret that. (Plus, Ive got a decent story for this one!)

You aren't too late for a suggestion, but the Conquests are on Ebay as we speak.

Urban Saboteur
04-18-2006, 10:33 AM
A complete slugger and n/c MMS. Wow.. I'd go for that. I've never owned either. I think the generosity being shown by Ryan here is very very good. I know his intentions to start these contests wasn't to soley benefit his own reputation but it doesn't mean he shouldn't receive praise for this I'd like to publicly thank him for the two excellent contests. Well done Frozentundra!
N3M

frozentundra
04-18-2006, 02:14 PM
A complete slugger and n/c MMS. Wow.. I'd go for that. I've never owned either. I think the generosity being shown by Ryan here is very very good. I know his intentions to start these contests wasn't to soley benefit his own reputation but it doesn't mean he shouldn't receive praise for this I'd like to publicly thank him for the two excellent contests. Well done Frozentundra!
N3M

No praise needed. These contests are entertaining to me.

GBPackRat
04-18-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm a sucker for ferrets myself... How's about 2 of them...

Tanner

frozentundra
04-18-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm a sucker for ferrets myself... How's about 2 of them...

Tanner

The only Ferrets left are parts. I could do a giant parts lot if people were interested. Battle Force 2000 until you puke . . . . . and many others.

picollogoku
04-18-2006, 10:08 PM
Well I am all about awe strikers(any version) and tiger force anything.