Trading / Shipping questions [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Trading / Shipping questions

Caueskt
04-22-2006, 07:36 PM
How are you guys?

I´m Brazillian, and I was thinking of trading some gijoe stuff... Not for now because I have no money at the moment, but as soon as I get some I´d like to get some international figures.

But I don´t really know how does it work. For example: someone wants 2 Cobra de Aço, I get them for 100 U$, in exchange this pearson get me 5 Cobra 6pack, and then? Do we only have to pay the shipping (in my case around 25 U$) and this it? No more taxes? And the payment? International deposit, transfer? I don´t know...

How do you guys do with your international deals?

I guess I´m a bit confused, hehehe, can anyone help me with this idea?

Thanks!

GIJoeCollector
04-23-2006, 01:57 AM
I haven't dealt with anyone across the pond, but as for US trades.. you nailed it right on the head... You pay shipping to me and I pay shipping to you. Hope that helps. :D

Druss
04-23-2006, 07:53 AM
Each side does typically pay their own shipping, with international shipping it can get quite expensive and if the difference is huge you may want to try and work that into the deal.

For example the cost to ship 2 figures should be a lot less than shipping five 6Packs of figures.

CGC
04-23-2006, 09:00 AM
Yep, normally, in a trade, you each pay to ship your own item to the other trader. If you are buying or selling, the buyer normally pays for shipping.