What would you like to see Mattdaddy do for free G.I. Joe stuff? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : What would you like to see Mattdaddy do for free G.I. Joe stuff?

frozentundra
04-23-2006, 09:31 PM
As some of you know, Mattdaddy shaved half of his head for my Rattler contest for extra consideration to win. His entry didn't win, because shaving your head wasn't part of the contest. Mattdaddy sold his G.I. Joe stuff to help his mom with medical bills. That's respectable. I was willing to send a parts Rattler his way for a pic in Hooters, but there was no Hooters to be had where he lives. I'm willing to help out in another way.

I think some YoJoe members should pool their resources for a Mattdaddy contest. He shaved half of his head before, this time he should shave one eyebrow and get some pics. A few members should throw in some prizes for a small pool. The prize could even be a figure with no accessories, just some stuff to get his collection going again. Each time Mattdaddy gets a new pic in an off the wall place, he should get one of those prizes. I'm willing to throw a prize or two in for this.

The only question is - Is Mattdaddy up for it?

GIJoeCollector
04-23-2006, 09:38 PM
You know frozentundra... I just had a feeling you were a little sadistic... just kidding. Great idea. I wonder if there is a line he absolutely will not cross? If so, we need to find out what it is and offer something REALLY good to get him to cross it... :D

frozentundra
04-24-2006, 07:26 AM
You know frozentundra... I just had a feeling you were a little sadistic... just kidding. Great idea. I wonder if there is a line he absolutely will not cross? If so, we need to find out what it is and offer something REALLY good to get him to cross it... :D

I'm not sadistic, hair usually grows back :) The guy seems willing to do things at the drop of a hat. Maybe MTV will see these posts and offer the guy a job.

mattdaddy
04-24-2006, 12:37 PM
i am up for it depends on what is up for grabs i do have some pride thank you

frozentundra
04-27-2006, 06:15 PM
There doesn't seem to be any interest at all in this idea. Does anyone have a better idea?

B.F.B
04-27-2006, 06:41 PM

He should do BigTattoo's Crimson Guardsman's initiation ceremony, although I still don't know what it is and don't want too :-)

Shogi
04-30-2006, 10:31 AM
He should do BigTattoo's Crimson Guardsman's initiation ceremony, although I still don't know what it is and don't want too :-)

The question is though, is he playing the part of a crimson guard taking the initiation or is he the victim? :p

B.F.B
04-30-2006, 11:36 AM
The question is though, is he playing the part of a crimson guard taking the initiation or is he the victim? :p

Aren't they one and the same?

Shogi
05-01-2006, 09:37 AM
Aren't they one and the same?

Naw, one lives to tell the tale