If i were to buy only ONE Sigma6 fig... [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : If i were to buy only ONE Sigma6 fig...

The Faceless Master
05-06-2006, 11:02 PM
it would be *____* = and why?

I would say that since S6 came out, I never even touched the cases
but now that they are about to release an Unmasked Firefly in a coupla months
I would have to say that this will be my one & only S6 purchase...

MOC_Jay
05-06-2006, 11:04 PM
i bought storm shadow for my son last xmas, and although they are well made, they are not joes. 3 3/4" is the only way to make a joe line, why can't they just go back to the old ways?

The Faceless Master
05-06-2006, 11:06 PM
i bought storm shadow for my son last xmas, and although they are well made, they are not joes. 3 3/4" is the only way to make a joe line, why can't they just go back to the old ways?
just wait til they release the 2.5" line... :(

MOC_Jay
05-06-2006, 11:14 PM
yeah, not too excited about those at all. the valor vs venoms are not too bad, but too ripped looking. the TRU exclusives from a few years back look like they used the cheapest plastic possible. i look at my old carded joes and dream of trips to kmart and racks and racks of figures to paw through.

devilcat
05-06-2006, 11:59 PM
I bought a Snake-Eyes only because I buy one of anything Snake-Eyes. I would also buy a Zartan for the same reason.

thoughtcrime
05-07-2006, 01:06 AM
I thought about getting the first Snake Eyes just because it looks cool and comes with cool gear. But not at $15, no.

Lody
05-07-2006, 11:16 AM
I got SS and his bike foir X-mas for work

I then got Kamakura, Ninja Bat and Sky BAT recently

Kamakura is pretty cool...I got him mostly for the accessories and people at work think they are great...I actually have them displayed where the Sky Bat is flying and the Ninja Bat has his retractable arm attached to a shelf while his legs are pinned to a board with his sword in the other hand...looks like he is swinging into action

While not a huge fan of the line they have their coolness to them and I have then JUST for work

DPrime
05-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Snake Eyes (the first one). He actually looks like his RAH counterpart, as does Storm Shadow, which is why I've picked these up. These will be the only ones I get though.

That new Firefly looks terrible... he's wearing a Jason-style hockey mask!

CGC
05-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Just one, huh?

It would probably be one of the B.A.T.s, they could slide right into my 3" Joeverse - for Mindbender to whip up a few oversized B.A.T.s really isn't that much of a stretch for me. I think the Sky B.A.T. looks better than the Ninja B.A.T., but I'm not sure which I'd choose, those wings seem wrong to me.

Skystriker
05-07-2006, 12:41 PM
I picked up a CC because TRU was having a sale spend $20 and get a sigma 6 figure free. I use the CC as statue 3 3/4 CC dedicated to himself.

The Faceless Master
05-07-2006, 10:45 PM
BigBadToyStore has pix of available S6 pre-orders
the Destro looks WEIRD!!
Hi-Tech looks anorexic

thorn
05-08-2006, 05:02 AM
os far either spirit or heavy duty i might eventually pick up. but ihavent seen the firefly fig either.
i want one of them, and thats probably about it.