Is there a lady jaye variant? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Is there a lady jaye variant?

demonryche
05-17-2006, 01:16 AM
kodakeasyshareI have 2 lady Jaye figures but one of them has what appears to be a mole on her right side chin. I have tried to clean it but it still remains. I was just wondering if maybe there was a variation in her or if it maybe someone put it there trying to do a custom figure? The rest of the figure is unaltered. Just wondering if maybe somebody had some insight on this. Thanks

Urban Saboteur
05-17-2006, 09:00 AM
:confused: Not that I was aware of? My first thoughts here are that its something to do with a slip up at quality control.. its possible.
Any chance you could take a picture side by side of the two and post to a photobucket account then post us the link here?
NemesisEnforcerFan

AVAC
05-17-2006, 09:14 PM
I am not aware of one but as NemesisEnforcerFan stated if you could post a picture that would be great.

demonryche
05-18-2006, 03:34 AM
Just as soon as I get a camera that will acually capture her face properly I will get some pics up. Right now my wifes digital camera either is too dark to see or the flash overpowers it. But I have her working on getting a good picture.

dockingbay97
05-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Unless you can find multiple examples of figures with the mole, I think you likely have a paint splash or an imperfection in the plastic.

Patrick A. Riley
05-18-2006, 01:15 PM
I have many female figures with unexplained marks on their faces that are not the results of scratches or paint rubs or any kind of contact :confused:

Urban Saboteur
05-19-2006, 06:07 AM
I actually used to have a 1987 Lt.Falcon figure. AF release.. on the left arm there was a brown scar type mark. It wasn't on the other Falcon I had. I never saw it on the archives.. so I just took it for a battle scar when playing joes. Later on though as already stated these are imperfections I think in the plastic.

Strange as I think back.. I always preferred playing with the imperfect falcon and using it as one of many scars he had from battle. :)

I think the Lady Jaye marking you mentioned sounds similar .. maybe not a scratch like my falcon but definately the same type of plastic problem.
When you get a pic, upload it to imageshack or photobucket and post us a link. If its the only Jaye you have use the yojoe archive and paste the link from the archives to put them both together.
I really wanna see this now.. just to see if its the same.. I think Boa has my old falcon.. he's round on sunday maybe I should get him to bring it.
N3M

Urban Saboteur
05-21-2006, 07:04 AM
Boa managed to bring round Falcon. This is the original falcon passed down to him which had the scar I was talking about.
The scar isn't very big but its noticeable. I am thinking its a plastic deformity of some sort.. however it made a great battle scar when I was a kid.
Falcon Scar Pic
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/UKAFCollectors/Figures/Boas/FalconScar2.jpg
Falcon Scar Pic 2
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/UKAFCollectors/Figures/Boas/FalconScar1.jpg
This isn't Lady Jaye I know.. but the threadstarter mentioned the mole being brown in colour.. so i thought it might be similar?
N3M

Redstart
05-23-2006, 02:53 PM
My new Lady Jaye has a spot on the right (her right) side of her chin.