Now take this Agent Faces off my hands [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Now take this Agent Faces off my hands

Darko
06-24-2004, 11:11 AM
Well, I had a deal going for this figure, then the guy just stopped messaging me...two other people were interested, but their PMs got eaten.

Anyway, I have a mint complete Agent Faces w/ fc. It's opened but was only displayed briefly. My wants are as follows, but if you don't have anything out of these, then make me a fair offer of other joe items (I'm only looking to trade now). I'm not horribly picky, just don't offer me something like non-oring figures or an army of mirages.

WANTS:
-Terror Drome parts (most all)
-Venom Cycles (NO vipers) x3
-Python Patrol ASP
-Cobra Invader (the funky pogo repaint)
-ANY bats that use the 3.2 mold (single pack version prefered)

Oh yeah, due to the PM system eating things, email me at jgil02 at juno.com (replace the at with a @, if you don't know).

[ June 24, 2004: Message edited by: Darko ]

GBPackRat
06-24-2004, 03:00 PM
Darko,

I'm looking to trade for one. Here is just a sample of what I have to trade (http://www.toy-ads.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=009971). I have many other parts, weapons and etc for trade. I just haven't had the time to get them up at the site yet.

Anyhow, please let me know if your interested. My address is gbpackrat@aol.com

Darko
06-24-2004, 03:21 PM
Wow this got a lot of response...

Thanks for everyone who replied...the AF is currently on hold until Monday (I have a guy who won't be able to check which TD parts he has until Sunday). After that the next in line is Hector the Collector.