shipwreck a monkey!!!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : shipwreck a monkey!!!!

starscream2
08-08-2006, 07:38 PM
what do you think.polly died and he got a monkey!! douse eny one think this is a bad thing.ya it's sigma six. think in japan they just love monkeys.don't get me wrong but i won't polly. and i like monkeys but i wont my polly.

code red shockwave
08-08-2006, 08:11 PM
When I saw your title Shipwreck a monkey, I interepreted it as Shipwreck's a monkey and I thought to myself, I'm not surprised. Just look at him in the Spytroops wave 8 comic as well as the cartoons. I can't believe Shipwreck would have a monkey as a sidekick...does it at least clap cymbals? :D

starscream2
08-08-2006, 08:21 PM
it's a joke he looks beter in the new line.i say the mokey can through *&*& hee.he's not going be talking thats for sure.i hope not.the figs just get worse each time around.ithink it's abought to go the way off the dinos.

bluebikerboy1
08-08-2006, 08:33 PM
well how many brds has he gone through in the last 25 yrs? i would think a monkey would last longer and be more of a comic relief.

hehe it throws poo at cobra comander. i can see the saturday morning cartoon now.

priceless

Dakemesh
08-09-2006, 07:51 AM
Birds are fairly long-lived too I believe, but monkeys certainly live longer. I never really believed it when I saw Polly battling Vipers though, while monkeys can be fierce little beasties. Even better he could crawl into small spaces and operate levers and whatnot, so he'd be a bit more useful.

I kind of like the look of Shipwreck, but I hope Zartan's face isn't as skinny as the new Toyfare pic makes it looks. It didn't seem that way in the shots we saw from the con.

willie&joe
08-09-2006, 10:37 AM
I haven't seen the new Toyfare mag. What other new Sigma stuff is coming out?

starscream2
08-09-2006, 12:01 PM
zartan looks japines bad,firefly, black cc,L.t. stone,timberhe looks weird ase well,another stormshadowbut he does look bad ase in the good way.and some more small joes but geting scarlet and barneoess 21/2"

willie&joe
08-09-2006, 01:15 PM
......geting scarlet and barneoess 21/2"

It would be cool if they would make Scarlett and Baroness in the 8" scale. I don't really collect Sigma 6, although I do think they are cool, but it would be nice to see some ladies in the line. I am not a fan of the 2 1/2", not enough articulation for me.

Net-Viper X
08-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Shipwreck with a monkey?? Thats insane, hes a swabbie not a carnie, hes supposed to have a parrot. I never heard of a pirate with a monkey setting on his shoulder.

Parrots live for 60 years or so too, so unless it got killed, he'd most likely have the same one.

goodguyswearblack9
08-10-2006, 06:41 AM
They said at the con that they gave him a monkey to make him more of a pirate.

starscream2
08-10-2006, 11:32 AM
decouse they was one t.p.o.t.c. movie.thats misst up bad can't have freedom,timber then a monkey.i hope timber eats him first show then polly comes in crack a joke.that what i miss the bird freedoms cool ,timbers cool he can dance.and hes a wolf.if it wasnt for poll.ship and others would have died.lets see a monkey get out off saw blads by throung poo at it.poor ship look like a hobo.

Serpen
08-10-2006, 11:00 PM
So monkeys define someone as a pirate more than a parrot does? This is good information to know incase I decide to become a pirate..

Deadman2099
08-12-2006, 09:45 PM
shipwreck is a pirate?

i guess i don't know much about shipwreck :P

Serpen
08-12-2006, 09:48 PM
lol, very good point )

jetski333
08-22-2006, 11:54 PM
kinda lyk 'pirates of the carribean'

neoviper76
09-23-2006, 10:23 PM
I dont see anything wrong with a monkey at your side.......especially if it wears a dress and dances to accordion music while tipping its hat for spare change!!!!