FL Mid to Late November meet?? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : FL Mid to Late November meet??

Floridaman
08-31-2006, 08:27 PM
Would anyone be interested in coming back here for a mid to late Nov meet at my house I know some said they would not but I know that some will for sure, OK ANYONE????

John Missal
08-31-2006, 10:18 PM
Duh! Of course...

but this time, you have to let us chip in and do some of the food bringing.

John M>

Floridaman
09-01-2006, 05:17 PM
I know that Rich and Ron Conner would probably attend I wonder if anyone else has seen this??

Big Boa's punching bag 26
09-01-2006, 06:31 PM
I'll be there but I don't think I'll be doing much buying since that's getting close to Christmas, FX and my wedding anniversary:(

scoobs
09-02-2006, 03:37 AM
I would like to go. But I couldnt spend any $. Lets just have a thanksgiving dinner Joe style:D .

John Missal
09-02-2006, 03:00 PM
A quick note. A couple of us were talking about Skystriker vs Thunder's helmets. Skystriker does have a nose divot in the visor, as I have a bagged figure still.

Just remembered to post this.

john M.

whitedalek
09-02-2006, 05:22 PM
I'd be up for it. I'll be a lot closer, so the drive won't be as bad as last time. Plus, now I won't get lost! :D

Floridaman
09-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Well so far we have 5 thats willing to attend most likely 6 Im sure Ron Conner will come again

John Missal
Iron Grenadier
Floridaman
whitedalek
Big Boas Punching Bag

This is a good amount so far anyone else interested in attending again???

Mutt7000
09-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Sean, I'm hurt you didn't include me in the ( he'll probley want to come ) catagory. You know I'll be there.

Floridaman
09-02-2006, 08:17 PM
I most definitely should have included you bill, but hey ya know I will show ya some late love now LoL, yepppp Bill would make 6 indeed....

This I Command!
09-02-2006, 09:52 PM
if it's between the 22-26 of November or on a Saturday, I'm all for it. School can ruin many a good time sadly, but if you can get it in those dates somewhere count me in!

Maddog2020
09-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Hmmmmm, Id have to check with the Nag Viper, but I think it would be possible for me to come. Plus I will give my J-ville homies heads up now so they can be ready. I wont be hard up for cash this time around, so I might be able to spend a little bit. Plus I will still bring any customs I have that I am willing to part with.

EDIT: Actually, earlier in November makes sense to me too. Avoid any conflicts with our Turker Day schedules altogether.

Ron Conner - Treasures 'N Toys
09-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Yea! Count me in. How flexible are the days looking? For me, I think any weekend is fine. My only consern is, the close we have it to Thanksgiving and Christmas, the less likely that most of us will have extra cash to spend. Will it help anyone if we had it any earlier? If not, then it's cool either way.
Finally, is anyone out there looking to level off thier cobra army builder collection? Like for me, I wanted to try and have an even amount of the various cobra troops. So if I have an extra Strato Viper, I might be looking to trade it for a Motor Viper or something equivalant. And continue to do that with ALL the cobra Troops. From the 82 soliders up to the current release 2006 stuff. So is anyone at the point where they want to level off and bring your extras and your want list of troopers you still need to fill the quota you are looking to acheive?

Thanks,
Ron

FireFox91
09-03-2006, 11:52 AM
Gee, I dunno if I can make the loooooong 30 minute drive. :p Heck yeah I will be there! Boa and Scoobs do make a point about it being close to Christmas and all. I will have some money to spend but probably not anymore than I did at this last one. But if we all start saving a little money now, we should have plenty in November to buy a bunch of John's stuff. :)

Floridaman
09-03-2006, 12:51 PM
Hows these dates sound my sons football season will be over unless they pull off a playoff berth (uh-hummmm aint lookin too good LoL)so heres some dates for all to ponder

Sat Nov 11th
Sun Nov 12th
Sat Nov 18th
Sun Nov 19th

The best date would probably be November 11th on a Saturday at 10 AM again this time as Sunday is rough for some to make it Im sure and this is the only way we can get Adam here also as hes stated above. Well how does it sound to you guys it looks like theres gonna be a good attendance this time as well.....

FireFox91
09-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Sat Nov 11th would be my ideal choice. Sundays are okay too. Nov 18th is pretty much a no-go for me. It might be possible to make it that day, but it would be rather difficult.

09-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Sat Nov 11th works for me too. Sundays are more difficult for me since I go to church. So Saturdays sound great.
Ron

Floridaman
09-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Looks like the most popular date for the meet how does it sound to everyone??

John Missal
09-03-2006, 08:20 PM
I'm up for the 11th as well.

John M>

whitedalek
09-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Fine with me. I'll just have to work on blocking John's jedi-like powers.

John: See all my Cobra army builders?
Me: I don't need any more.
John: (waving hand) You NEED these army builders.
Me: (speaking slowly with glazed eyes) I NEED those army builders.

:D

Maddog2020
09-04-2006, 12:16 AM
Cool, Saturday the 11th, I am definitely in!! And dont worry whitedalek, my situation will be a little different this time, I wont be broke!! I may let John use that Jedi army builder trick on me instead.

I will try to rally the troops so J-ville will have a better showing this time around.

zartan15
09-04-2006, 11:40 AM
I got permission to go, so barring anything unforeseen, I'll be there. neoviper 76 said he might go.

John Missal
09-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Was there anything anyone saw that they definitely want me to bring back next time, so I don't go and ebay it before then? Besides the army builders of course... They're already packed in the closet until next time.

John M.

FireFox91
09-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Was there anything anyone saw that they definitely want me to bring back next time, so I don't go and ebay it before then? Besides the army builders of course... They're already packed in the closet until next time.

I don't think I saw you had any of these but if you do, please bring them as I am in the market for them.

Raider
Dreadnok (Zanzibar's) Air Skiff
R/C Crossfire (Doesn't have to be functional but I would like to have all the missiles and guns.)
Sharc (Looking for one in really good shape with clean stickers.)

John Missal
09-04-2006, 05:44 PM
The Raider is on my debate list. I like the vehicle, but it's big and I'd rather have HAVOCs. I don't like Hot Seat, but I need drivers for my HAVOC collection. I'll bring it, but I may not unload it unless you can offer me something good for it (like many many HAVOCs).

I'll have to dig up some other stuff too.

John M>

Maddog2020
09-04-2006, 06:03 PM
Hmmm, well John, I cant make any promises, but when I saw you had all the Sky Patrol vehicles last time, it peaked my interest a bit. If you brought them back, you could prolly unload the SP Sky Hawk and SP Sky Havoc on me, if the prices are as good as they were for the Sky Sharc.:)

But if you want to throw them up on ebay, be my guest, I am sure I will find other goodiness of yours to drool over.

neoviper76
09-05-2006, 06:27 PM
I can make it in November. The last and only meet Ive been to was at Mutt's and it was a blast. I dont have crap for trade but a gooooooood amount of cash to blow. If anyone has a Python Patrol 6 pack.........I'll buy it while I'm there.

Floridaman
09-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Heres my address again so it can be mapquested by everyone and heres a confirmed list of the attendees as well

621 West Socrum Loop Road
Lakeland, FL 33809

heres the list of attendees
John Missal
Ron Conner
mutt7000
Firefox91
Big Boas Punching Bag
scoobs (im assuming he will be here and ride with mutt)
whitedalek
Iron Grenadier
maddog2020
This I command
Zartan15
NeoViper76
Floridaman also LoL

13 so far we only had 15 last time so were already close to that and I felt the last meet was a huge success....

zartan15
09-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Sean,
two things:
1. I was thinking about taking the 10 year old with me, as he digs joes. Would that be cool?
2. anybody else have kids about that age? this is really more for general refernce.

John Missal
09-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Kids have been welcome in the past, considering I think we're all 10 years old (with money) while we're at these.

John M.

neoviper76
09-10-2006, 05:50 PM
I'm a 30 year old kid.....does that count as the same age bracket Zartan????

Evil Ryu
09-11-2006, 10:07 AM
Hi All,
I just got back from a deployment. Any chance I can come on the 11th?

whitedalek
09-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Hi All,
I just got back from a deployment. Any chance I can come on the 11th?

The more the merrier! Glad to hear you're back.

Floridaman
09-12-2006, 01:21 PM
You are more than welcome to come to my house I think Im a good host LoL. I hope this will be the biggest meet yet its looking like it very easily may be and Im glad to see some new people that Ive never met before coming such as Jon. It truly is a blast each and every time Ive been so RYU yes please do come im with Jeff the more the merrier!!!

P.S. Yes Jon man Ive brought my son to Bills house in March and Im 35 but actually 10 at heart I can relate to the kids soooooo bring em on LoL!!!@

Evil Ryu
09-13-2006, 03:34 PM
Awesome to hear, thanks guys. We are all 10 at heart. I play Joes with my kids alot. The wife thinks it's weird but heck she can live with it.

neoviper76
09-13-2006, 06:09 PM
Who all is bringing stuff to sell???? I've got wad burnin a hole in my pocket here.

FireFox91
09-13-2006, 06:31 PM
I think pretty much everyone is. I know I will have some stuff but nothing spectactular. Talk to John about spectacular amounts of stuff or Maddog about spectacular Python Patrol customs.

Maddog2020
09-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Well thanks Firefox. Yeah, since the last meet I have unloaded all my Joe extras on eBay, so I probably wont have anything to sell myself. The Python customs ( PP Skystriker and PP Phantom ) I still have will definitely make an appearance again. I wasnt planning on selling them, just showing them again, but money does talk.I was actually happy I didnt sell the PP Phantom last time because it is so freaking awesome!!! I may find time to make a second one though if there is any interest before the meet.

John Missal
09-14-2006, 01:05 AM
Spectacular? I wouldn't say I have spectacular amounts of stuff...

Stupidly insane amounts of stuff would be more like it. I was able to double the amount of stuff I was bringing by using my wife's truck rather than my own.

John M.

Crussader
09-21-2006, 08:03 AM
I wouldn't mind getting in on it too. I missed your last one, found out too late to go.

Maddog2020
09-21-2006, 12:30 PM
Hey John, to go along with those Sky Patrol vehs, if you still have those Crimson Guard Immortals, I might pick those up too.

I cant wait for Nov, its gonna rock!! Iwasnt counting on it, but I may have some trade fodder as well. I will post a list of whatever I have when I get it.

Other Items I want:

Firebat V1 MLC
EELS V1 MLC
StratoVipers V1 MLC
Heavy Metal weapon
Mauler parts
Hiss IIs MLC

John Missal
09-22-2006, 02:10 AM
Not a problem. I do also have Stratos and HISS IIs.

For all, I'm posting many things on ebay in store inventory format. If you see something there that you want, I'm more than willing to hold things and work out deals for them at the swap meet.
http://stores.ebay.com/The-Lobster-Overlord

Also, my wife and I have decided to move to back to Virginia, so I'll be wanting to unload as much of the stuff as I can before May.

I know I've said this before, but if there is anyone who wants to come to the house and rummage through the collection, you'll be more than welcome, as I don't want to take anything with me unless I plan on keeping it.

John M.

FireFox91
09-22-2006, 05:27 AM
Also, my wife and I have decided to move to back to Virginia, so I'll be wanting to unload as much of the stuff as I can before May.

Ahhh! The Florida meets will never be the same! :( I guess I will have to buy twice as much of your stuff this time around. :D

Maddog2020
09-22-2006, 08:59 AM
Saweet!! John is the man!! I guess I had better save more cash for the swap so I can actually try to afford all this stuff. I will have to tempt John with more of my customs again. Just out of curiosity, how many Hiss IIs are you willing to part with? And also, to be more specific, I am looking to pick up 3 Stratos.

09-22-2006, 02:13 PM

Sorry to hear it man, now there's gonna be an empty seat at the table. Is your wife from there also?

John Missal
09-23-2006, 02:09 AM
She's a transplant from TN. WE're looking for a good place to have the family and where we want our kid(s) to go to school and it's not Florida (sucky schools....etc).

I thinK i can manage 3 stratos. As for HISS IIs, not sure how many. At least 2, if not 4.

John M>

FireFox91
09-23-2006, 10:35 AM
I have decided that I want to pick up the Palisades Storm Shadow bust and Crimson Guard (red) statue. If anyone has these and will be at the meet, send me a PM and maybe we can work something out. I'll go ahead and say ahead of time that I am not looking to pay the full retail price on these. I know the prices on these dropped after a while which is why I am considering them now. Oh and loose is fine, I don't care about the box. Thanks.

neoviper76
09-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Anybody with a Firefly mini bust???? I'd like to get one. Also interested in a Python Patrol 6 pack.

Maddog2020
09-26-2006, 07:21 AM
Ooooooh, 2 Hiss IIs should do just fine. Got the Track Vips to go with em?? Now what can I tempt John with? I have 2 extra Phantom shells that could use a coat of python paint, hmmmmm. If I brought some Python Phantom shells like I had last time, would anyone else be interested, even for a trade?? They would both have some of the parts like cockpit covers, wings, fins, and most of of the landing gear.

I cant wait, October needs to go by quick. The other 2 J-ville guys said they are both planning on attending the swap as well.

Ted
09-26-2006, 08:34 AM
I will try to make it there myself. But at this point, it's only a maybe. Will let you guys know b4.

09-26-2006, 10:12 AM
Another newbie cool. This one might have a better turn out than the last.

Maddog2020
10-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Alright!! One more month!! I cant wait, this is the highlight of the season for me. Screw X-mas, Joe Swaps are a ton more fun!!

Ted
10-14-2006, 01:32 PM
Hey Sean;

Just wanted to let you know that I will DEFINATELY be there.

2 New Wants:

1) Python ASP MISB or unmade, complete with stickers
2) Phantom X-19 Parts

Everyone bring your Lock Down Vipers, V v V Python Vipers, Forest Vipers (the green ones) and Pit Viper 6-packs.

Also looking for a S6 Timber Wolf.

Will do a one figure for one figure trade.

I have MANY loose figures all in excellent shape.
Also, MOC G v C, Spy Troops, and V v V.
Also, a few loose vehicles.

Bargain basement prices. If you don't have figs to trade, all figs will be $2.00 each.

Vehicles will be no higher than $10.00.

Ok, here's a list of the vehicles:

- Mauler (Promised to Rich aka Big Boa has first dibs and right of refusal)
- 2 Locusts
- Raider
- Equalizer
- Old Warthog
- New Warthog - MIB
- Crusader w/scout
- Storm Eagle
- Hammer - has broken antenna
- Retailiator
- JvC Attack Helicopter one in green camo, one in desert camo

I also have "good stuff" if you want to negotiate prices for some "high end" stuff

- All MOC
- Zarana
-Zandar
- Dial Tone
- Falcon
- Red Star
- Pathfinder
- Heavy Duty
- Tiger Force Dusty
- Tiger Force Life Line
- Wild Bill - one with white pants, one with black pants
- 89 Snake Eyes
- 91 Snake Eyes

Trying to get the juices flowing!

And on a complete tangent I have one Transformer - Trypticon but just him, no box or tech etc.

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

John Missal
10-14-2006, 02:06 PM
You have any non-faded Cutter v1s? I'll buy that for $2.00 :-)

John M.

Ted
10-14-2006, 03:17 PM
I don't know yet John, but if I do, you're certainly welcome to him providing you dig him out !!

I do realize the value of some of the figures I have, but my main mission is to not only clean out my stuff but give back to some of you guys. I've had a tremendous time with my figs, and I feel the best place for them is with Joe collectors.

And I won't deny I'll be making a few bucks too!!

Maddog2020
10-16-2006, 11:22 AM
Hey Fellas, getting close now. I have 4 things.

1. Ted, if the Equalizer and V1 Warthog are complete, I may be interested.

2. John, I am still interested in everything we have talked about before, and I should have the funds and/or the trade fodder to cover it.

3. Last time I brought a custom PP Phantom X-19 which I still have and now want to keep because it is freakin BADASS!!! However, I now have 2 more Phantom shells, each is roughly 40 to 60% complete. I wanted to pythonize them for the swap to sell or trade away. But I dont want to do the work if no one will take them off my hands. I will prolly want about 70 to 80 in cash ( OR TRADE!! ) for each one. If anyone wants one, please let me know before Oct. 25th so I have time to get them done.

4. I should have AT LEAST 5 extra Viper Pit 6ers up for grabs, cash preferred.

10-16-2006, 10:25 PM
Hey Ted I might take that Crusader off your hands as well.

FireFox91
10-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Hey Ted I might take that Crusader off your hands as well.

Hey now. Don't try to roll up on all the deals. :) I PM'd him about the Crusader earlier but if you beat me to it I will concede. But then I will let the air out of our tires at the meet. :D

John Missal
10-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Fine, fine...I'll bring my crusader too....

John M>

Maddog2020
10-17-2006, 09:31 PM
Dang,... I guess I will have to show up early and help John unload his truck again, sheeesh....

Here is a pic of the PP Phantom I brought last time:
http://www.joecustoms.com/board/attachment.php?aid=19361

Ted
10-18-2006, 08:34 AM
Hey Big Boa;

Firefox is correct. He PM'd me first.

10-16-2006 Vehicles at the Florida meet
06:40 PM

So, he has first dibs on Crusader.

But I'm sure you'll find some other stuff.

Firefox: I'm pretty sure I have the guy but will have to dig him out for you.

Additional $2.00 for the guy.

Ted

Ted
10-18-2006, 08:36 AM
http://www.joecustoms.com/board/attachment.php?aid=19361

Are you sure you don't want to sell that????

I would bring that, if I were you!!!

Ted

John Missal
10-18-2006, 05:15 PM
I think I will have help unloading this time from riders. Levi's up for coming to this one and my wife may feel left out (ak! Bringing a NagViper is against the rules...)

I unloaded the HQ and the Big Wheel finally so that's a ton less space used.

John M.

Maddog2020
10-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Ted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog2020

http://www.joecustoms.com/board/atta....php?aid=19361 (http://www.joecustoms.com/board/attachment.php?aid=19361)

Are you sure you don't want to sell that????

I would bring that, if I were you!!!

Ted

Well that one is no longer for sale, that PP Phantom I want to keep. What I was trying to say before is that I have the ability to make two more, but only if someone lets me know before hand they are interested. So if anyone is interested, ( Ted, hint hint ) please let me know asap so I can paint it up and haul it down there. I have 2 extra incomplete Phantoms I can purty up for some lucky fools ( aka, you guys :D ).

whitedalek
10-18-2006, 07:20 PM
I think I will have help unloading this time from riders. Levi's up for coming to this one and my wife may feel left out (ak! Bringing a NagViper is against the rules...)

I unloaded the HQ and the Big Wheel finally so that's a ton less space used.

John M.

It'll be cool to see Levi. Who says bringing a NagViper is against the rules? :D I always love to see their special attack - Withering Gaze of 'My Husband is a Dork but I still love him'! :p

10-18-2006, 07:36 PM
My wife wouldn't last 5 minutes so I don't even bother asking just like she doesn't ask me to go scrapbooking with her.

Ted
10-19-2006, 07:50 AM
I would be interested in the PP Phantom Maddog but only if it was complete.

So, how incomplete would they be? Anything broken (like landing gears, etc)

Maddog2020
10-19-2006, 10:54 AM
It wont be complete Ted, but if I threw all the extra parts onto one of them, I am sure there would be a full set of landing gear and only 7 to 10 missing parts, most would be easy to find. The 3 hard parts to find would be the front nose cone and the 2 swing-up gun activator arms inside the wings. You dont really need the activator arms, the Phantom "looks" fully complete without them. All included parts would be unbroken.

I can send pics of the parts I have if you want.

FireFox91
10-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Does any one have any interest in a complete ROCC with box and driver or a Patriot Grizzly tank? I have both that I would kind of like to sell or trade. I am willing to make a pretty favorable deal on them. We don't have to work out a trade now but I don't want to bring them if there is no interest.

10-20-2006, 06:46 PM
Depending on what your looking to get for it I might interested in the ROCC if you wanna bring it or you can pm me with a price that way you don't have to haul it for nothing.

Maddog2020
10-23-2006, 10:51 AM
Well Ted, I have your PP Phantom underway, and I am going to go ahead and paint up the other extra Phantom as well, so there will still be one PP Phantom up for grabs, cash or trade.

here is my updated list of wants:

Firebat V1 MLC
EELS V1 MLC
StratoVipers V1 MLC-- John has the hookup
Heavy Metal weapon
Mauler parts
Hiss IIs MLC-- John has the hookup

New Wants

extra Track Vipers MLC

This I Command!
10-24-2006, 12:49 AM
I haven't had time to compile a really good want list yet, but I would really really like a 1993 Sci-Fi with no sun damage (ie: very white) and with helmet, gun is a plus but not nessecary. Anyone have one they could bring?

Ted
10-24-2006, 08:19 AM
I dug through all my stuff. Sorry, I don't have him. I didn't buy that vehicle at the time.

Mutt7000
10-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Anyone interested in these?

USS FLAGG- c9 100% complete
Terror Drome- c7 or so... just mainly dirty and needs new stickers. 1 side door gun broke and 1 main blue gun mount broke. No firebat as well
TRU MCC complete
Convention tiger force hydro foil
new sculpt desert hummer x2
new sculpt jungle hummer
new sculpt ice saber
Cobra mech x5
firebat ---- on hold
Zartan statue
python crimson guard statue
Gen Hawk statue
convention dreadnok stunn
convention dreadnok trike
convention AGP
convention arrmidillo
swampfire
tru vamp that came with the whirlwind
83 hq-- might be missing a few small pieces and i think the jail door has a broken tab

I'll be adding more to the list in the next few days... also if there is anything your looking for vech wise, I'm unloading a ton so let me know what you need. Bill

Maddog2020
10-27-2006, 03:10 PM
WOW, 100% Comp FLAGG *drooling on myself*. I cant afford it but it will be cool too see it. You say you have a TD with no Firebat, but then you have a Firebat listed seperately? Is it the original or S6 release? If it is the original Firebat or the mail away, and its complete, I am very interested!!

Oh and Ted, your PP Phantom is underway!! Ive put on some base coats and painted all the smaller pieces I have for it. Everything looks good so far!

Mutt7000
10-27-2006, 03:38 PM
It's the original firebat, it is complete and in great shape.

Maddog2020
10-27-2006, 03:41 PM
Mutt, Can I still call dibs on the Firebat?? Oh please, oh please??

Floridaman
10-31-2006, 06:22 AM
Hello all I havent posted on this in a while but Ive beeen watching and Im just updating for anyone else who may be interested in attending. Heres my address for everyone again to mapquest the meet. I have a few new things myself Im sure someone might need, less than 2 weeks 2 go I cant wait guys I look forward to seeing you guys again...

Florida house
Lakeland, FL 33809

FireFox91
11-02-2006, 10:20 PM
I pulled some 2002 and 2003 Vipers from my collection that I really don't need anymore so they are available. I have 2 green/gray Vipers and 3 blue/red Vipers. I'd like to trade these for Viper Pit Vipers if possible. I'd be willing to trade 3 for 2, maybe better. PM me if you have some otherwise I will just bring them on the day of the meet.

What time does the meet start again? Last time it was 10am I think. It is the same this time?

This I Command!
11-03-2006, 11:22 PM
I'm starting to get a little worried I won't be able to attend with the way my schedule is looking, I hope this works itself out theres some stuff I would REALLY like to pick up to finish off my collection.

John Missal
11-04-2006, 11:52 AM
Wow, this did creep up really fast didn't it? I'm not even ready. BUT, the wife and I do have the day off together, which is now only a once a week thing, I think we're both going to be attending, along with the new little joe-head.

I won't have as much stuff, but then again, I've unloaded the HQ and the Big Wheel finally, so all is good there.

If anyone wants the Night Raven or Sky Raven, I'll drag them along, but otherwise, I'll probably use the space for figures.

John M>

primenemesis
11-04-2006, 03:35 PM
can I come to the meet? If so i'll list what i have and if anyone needs anything let me know.

scoobs
11-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Im not going to be able to make it out this time. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I need to work.

FireFox91
11-05-2006, 08:53 PM
can I come to the meet? If so i'll list what i have and if anyone needs anything let me know.

I was waiting for Floridaman (the host) to reply but I don't think he gets to the board that often. Anyway, these things are always the more the better. So yes you can come. Look forward to meeting you!

Maddog2020
11-06-2006, 10:46 AM
Hey guys, its a few days out. Here is a list of extras I will be bringing:

Tactical Battle Platform Parts Lot
V1 Firefly, good shape, backpack and cover only
Countdown 100% complete
V2 Scifi 100% complete
Rampart 100% complete
V3 Snake Eyes 100% complete
1986 Gen Hawk 100% complete
V1 Torpedo some paintwear 100% complete
Spearhead and Max 100% complete

I should have some extra vehicle parts and some extra figure accessories as well. See you guys there!

John Missal
11-06-2006, 05:50 PM
maddog, I need a non-yellowed base for a TBP. Is that in the parts lot you have by chance? if so, I'm sure I could part with some stuff for it.

John M.

John Missal
11-06-2006, 10:54 PM
semi off topic here, but since this is a swap meet where we will be in person with each other...

Any one interested in adopting a guinea pig? Through shelters, vets and such, I've acquired 7 total. 3 males and 4 females (I don't breed...too many like these need homes already). They work best in pairs and I have a pair of girls that need a good home (they're deaf and blind due to bad breeding on the part of a former owner). Also one of the three boys could use a home (he tends to be a trouble maker with the others).

Just asking :-)

John M.

Maddog2020
11-07-2006, 07:12 AM
John, I have one but no, the base piece has got some yellowing. But if you still want it, take it, please......

I will ask around about Guinea Pigs and get back to you.

Evil Ryu
11-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Does anyone know what time we should arrive?

Maddog2020
11-07-2006, 01:39 PM
It should be starting at 10 am. I know thats when I will get there.

John Missal
11-07-2006, 11:51 PM
mine has major yellowing since i was storing it in non-archival plastic. So anything would be better.

John M.

neoviper76
11-08-2006, 06:23 PM
I regret to inform you all that neoviper76 will not be in the house. I am going on vacation next week and we are way behind at work.....so I'm gonna have to go in for awhile on Saturday to try and catch things up. I wish everyone well. Have a good time. Maybe the next one.

FireFox91
11-08-2006, 09:26 PM
Screw work! You can get another job, Joes are forever! :) Maybe you could show up for an hour right at the start or later on in the day?

Anyone have an interest in a Patriot Grizzly? I would like to trade or sell it off but I don't want to bother bringing it if there is no interest.

neoviper76
11-09-2006, 06:24 PM
I'll be getting off around 2 or 3.......how long is the meet going on??

FireFox91
11-10-2006, 12:22 AM
I think we all stayed till about 4:00pm or so if I remember right. You would be cutting it real close for meeting people and probably wouldn't have time to trade. Now if you could get out by 12:00, you would be good.

Floridaman
11-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Ok first this meet does start at 10 A.M. and Iwill provide drinks and will grill hot dogs for all you guys like the last time. I welcome you all adults both guys and gals and children are more than welcome. I look forward to seeing all you guys again and meeting some new faces. Once again my address is listed below to mapquest me and also Ive listed confirmed attendees, see ya all tomorrow WHOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Floridas House
Lakeland, FL 33809

Attending:
Floridaman
Mutt7000
Firefox91
Big Boas Punching Bag 26
John Missal
Iron Grenadier
Whitedalek
maddog2020
Ron Conner
zartan15
Evil Ryu
Ted
primenemesis

13 not bad.....

Floridaman
11-10-2006, 01:44 PM
I know a lotta these items are long shots but Im hoping here LoL. I will buy or trade for this stuff.. PLEASE help me

Vintage items
1982-1983
Wolverine empty box
Dragonfly original unused sticker sheet
Sears Ground Assault empty box
Mission Brazil uncut FCS or (neatly cut will be great)
Defiant space shuttle original unused stickers, shuttle middle fin, 1 small red cannon
Night raider original unused sticker sheet
Night Scrambler seatbelts X2
Hurricane original unused sticker sheet
Con undercover scarlet (QUARREL)MISB
Modern items
Single carded figures Wave2 Beach-head X1
Frostbite/Snow Wolf MOC X1
Shipwreck/Electric Eel MOX X2
Wild Bill/Coil Crusher MOC X2
2006 convention stuff
Warthog
Renegades 3-pack
Sgt Slaughter
Moth set #1 and Moth set #2
Red Nullifier
UPGRADES NEEDED
1982-83 stuff
Stalker st arm figure only
Steeler st arm w/helmet only medium color

I also need 2 1985 Hydrofoil searchlight lens Im willing to pay $5 for each 1

Thanks for looking...

Ted
11-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Just finished packing:

8 Office Depot copy boxes
3 Bankers Box
"The Vault"

All loose vehicles

2 of the 12 packs of Coke
1 of the Sprite

See you tomorrow!!

John Missal
11-11-2006, 12:39 AM
GAH! I just got home from work and have to pack up now. I just hope I can find the Raider in the next 3 hours so I can get some sleep ;-)

John M.

11-11-2006, 09:16 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Something came up at the last minuite. I wish I was there. I hope you all are having a great time. I look foward to seeing you all at the next one soon.
God Bless and Yo Joe,
Ron Conner
G.I. Joe Author of 3 Books @ http://www.backinthedaytoys.com/bitdt.htm
G.I. Joe Toy Dealer @ http://www.treasuresntoys.com/gijoe334.htm
G.I. Joe Fan Site Webmaster @ http://www.treasuresntoys.com/webcamp.htm

Ted
11-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Here's a few photos from Sat Joe Meet at Sean's House.

http://photos.yojoe.com/showgallery.php?cat=all&ppuser=1117

P.S.

I don't know how to delete my old pics. I can't find anyway to do it.

Ted

11-11-2006, 10:32 PM
If I would have known you were taking pictures Ted I would have made sure you got my good side:D

Thanks again to Sean for letting us use his place and to everyone that I dealt with for all the great buys and trades. I hope to see everyone again in January at FX.

skyline
11-12-2006, 04:39 PM
I bet it was fun, BUT I got to go to my sisters and grandmas birthday dinner yippy! PLEASE SOMEONE SHOOT ME.

FireFox91
11-12-2006, 08:04 PM
Yup, another good meet. I am glad we did it again. Naturally I came home with a bunch of good stuff.

whitedalek
12-04-2006, 06:21 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it. I moved the week or so before and since then have been in moving purgatory. I didn't have power turned on at my place until a full month had passed after the initial move! :mad: The power company kept forgetting to tell me vital steps to get my account open. I hope everybody had fun. Let me know when the next one is. I will be unpacking for the next few weeks and then will be sorting out my collection. I'll finally have room for my Joes to be displayed, but after looking at my entire collection at once, I've decided to severely cut down on the number of vehicles that I have. Anyway, I should be at the next one. When I get some more time, I'll post my tale of moving woe.