If Hasbro made 3 3/4" Sigma Six action figures, would you buy them? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : If Hasbro made 3 3/4" Sigma Six action figures, would you buy them?

Reptilian Popinjay
09-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Like, maybe three six packs:

COBRA Commander
Storm Shadow
Destro
Zartan
Baroness
Overkill

3 BATs (wouldn't those just be blue repaints of the new BATs from the BAT Attack set?)
1 Sky BAT
1 Ninja BAT
1 COBRA Trooper (those grey uniformed COBRA guards)

...and then maybe a six-pack of Joes?

I'd definitely get the COBRAs and an army builder set like the one I described.

Or, would it infuriate you that suddenly Hasbro decided to make 3 3/4" stuff for Sigma Six?

CGC
09-07-2006, 10:15 PM
I think I would. The anime styling really isn't my cup of tea, but if they're Joes and they are 3", I'm sure I would (dang completionist drive! :p ).

KrymsynGardImmoral
09-08-2006, 01:27 AM
I would for sure. i already made myself a Lt. Stone

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l30/krymsyngard6662/091ec3e8.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l30/krymsyngard6662/92056f1e.jpg

And I am working on a Long range, so yeah, i would buy them if S6 was just another "theme" like "Spytroops" or "Valor Vs. Venom"....

airedevon
09-08-2006, 09:20 AM
Kevin, wow, very nicely done! That looks great! Thanks for showing us!

I too, would buy Sigma 6 in 3 3/4" format - especially if they were done in the traditional 3 3/4" mold format (Like the Lt. Stone Kevin did!)

But if they were done in the "style" of the current 8" Sigma 6 figures, just shrunk down to 3 3/4".... I don't know how well they would fit in with the rest of the 3 3/4" Joe universe(s) : -)

Aire

The 100% Argento Outback
09-08-2006, 04:06 PM
I would for sure. i already made myself a Lt. Stone

And I am working on a Long range, so yeah, i would buy them if S6 was just another "theme" like "Spytroops" or "Valor Vs. Venom"....

Thats a Great job there MR.!!

cutter27
09-08-2006, 04:27 PM
I would happily pick some up if they were better than the 8" and 2" offerings, of which I've been quite outspoken in my disdain. In fact, I showed my wife some of the s6 offerings in Wal-Mart in Pounding Mill, VA on Sunday and she responded with "They're horribly ugly! That should keep you from buying them. That, and the fact that they're so much bigger and/or smaller than the ones you collect and the ones I remember from Brasil growing up, will probably make GIJoe dead by this time next year."

cobraferret
09-08-2006, 10:54 PM
I would anything g.i.joe 3 3/4" is a must