new sigma six season [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : new sigma six season

jjsvipers
09-09-2006, 05:48 PM
hi,
did anyone else see the nee season kick off today? i watched and thought it was great, they introduced the dragonhawk,firefly, and lt. stone, the animation was suberb the detail on the vehicles was incredible. and zartan was very bad in a good way. next week preview at the end showed an awesome battle with the new firebats. i cant wait.

orionlukteel
09-09-2006, 10:15 PM
I caught the last two minutes. :D

I agree - the upcoming Firebat battle looks impressive.

Little Dragon
09-10-2006, 12:27 PM
Just watched today with my kids (gotta love Moxi). They loved it, I still miss the original theme song from the 80's but its growing on me.
Joe

Redmao
09-10-2006, 02:24 PM
I really enjoyed it. It kinda had the same feeling as the original show in the way they introduced each new vehicule.
I also liked the fact that there wasn't any giant robots or power crystals...

Reptilian Popinjay
09-11-2006, 05:39 PM
I watched it, only by serendipity. In other words, I did not realize the new season started and I was scanning the grid and saw it was on so I got to watch it.

It was all right. I was mildly entertained and did not feel like 30 minutes of my life were wasted. Are they hinting at a Snake-Eyes/Scarlett/Firefly "love" triangle? I'm probably reading way too much into that scene.

I plan to keep watching. I thought the first season was better than a lot of people here seem to. Except the episodes featuring Hawk's kid and that damned robot dog (very anime, but I hate it when shows like this focus on kid characters created FOR the show and not on the principle players). It's refreshing to see the COBRAs more or less portrayed as competent antagonists and not as buffoons. I DESPISED Valor Versus Venom for that reason. Pardon me while I retch at the memory. Gag. Spit. That's however many minutes of my life I will never get back.

I, too, thought the Firebat attack looked impressive. Let's hope the episode lives up to the trailer.

skinny
09-17-2006, 05:08 PM
I missed the first episode tell me who are the two at the controls of the seabase? I thought it was Jinx and Spirit until I saw them in uniform later.

So far other than Heavy Duty and Tunnel Rat's antics the new season seems to be ok. not great but ok, i think its a little too predictable, they should hide Firefly's identity as a saboteur... its a little too obvious to the viewer.
The laughing cobra symbol was quite amusing.
What I really want to see is those Cobra troops that are always saying massively stupid comments around Cobra Leaders in figure form. They look cool even if they are portrayed as morons.

starscream2
09-18-2006, 09:17 AM
getting tired off them changing every thing now firefly u can see his face.hes a spy i Guss but really would like to see him like he was shadow man not see his face straight up in bright light.but could get in to it if they start fighting with out power stones.maby keep same charters and not miss them up to bad.Sena shipwreck fig just hope the cartoon douse him right this time and don't have a pirate voice like how they stereo tip the carters now scalets from down south but me to and i never heard no one that sounds that bad befor maby 50 years ago.but it's growing on me a little.but joe is truing Japanese.and were is torch.

Reptilian Popinjay
09-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Did Destro have Magneto's powers in the first season? Did I miss something?