Timber and launch pad [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Timber and launch pad

TJH
06-07-2004, 06:47 AM
Hi,

I am trying to aquire a launch pad that came with the jet pack set that was released in 82-83. (along with the silver Grand Slam.) I just need the launch pad, not the figure or any other accessories.

I do not have much to trade, since i just started collecting again. I do have an extra Timber, the one that came with V. 2 Snake Eyes, in very good condition. I would also be willing to pay a modest amount for the launch pad if no trades are availiable.

Thanks,

TJH

lattinlovrrr
06-07-2004, 09:35 AM
i have a launch pad on my site that is complete

if you want to trade for it let me kow http://www.washingtontoys.com/catalog.0.html10.0.html

KtownJoes
06-07-2004, 09:57 AM
I have a launch pad with the feet. it does not have the computer. If that is what you need shoot me a list of what you have to trade.

Spillspleen
06-07-2004, 10:10 AM
Hey...I have this...complete with feet and the computer...did you still need it??

Also you have the backpack, gun and cable and just needed the above?

TJH
06-07-2004, 10:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spillspleen:
Hey...I have this...complete with feet and the computer...did you still need it??

Also you have the backpack, gun and cable and just needed the above?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, i just need the pad with feet and the computer. As I said above all I really have to trade is the timber; otherwise I could purchase for a modest amount. If interested please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Spillspleen
06-07-2004, 10:58 AM
OK...just making sure...sometimes people say that the backpack gun and wire are Grandslam accesories...if they have him...anyways e-mail sent!!

Spillspleen
06-08-2004, 09:07 AM
Let us know if you win that one on ebay for .99 cents...!!!!

lattinlovrrr
06-08-2004, 11:35 AM
check your pm