Zartan's Markings [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Zartan's Markings

Canadian51
09-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Hi,
I was seriously excited when I found a complete Zartan in pretty good shape. His swamp skier was ALMOST complete (missing the box and tow cable) but the figure had both thigh pads, gun, pack, mask and chestplate.

He was just as I remembered him. His chestplate was clear as were his thighpads.

Then I check on YoJoe and find that he is "considered complete" although there are heat sensitive stickers that are supposed to be inside the above mentioned armor.

What is the price difference between a Zartan with stickers and a Zartan without? Just the figure mind you, I'm not interested in the skier so much.

I guess I want to know what the value is on those stickers? Are they hard to come by?

DO YOU as collectors consider your Zartans MINT if they are missing those stickers?

danyanda
09-24-2006, 06:18 PM
I personally think that the stickers look cool (if properly applied). In terms of value, I do not think that the stickers add much value (perhaps a dollar or two tops) unless they are unapplied. Unapplied stickers would probably command a higher collector value.