View Full Version : Anyone watch the show Heroes? ***SPOILERS***

Snake-eyes01
09-26-2006, 12:13 AM
I checked it out the pilot episode today & it looks like it's gonna be a pretty cool series! I'm interested to see where they're going with this but so far so good! If you missed it they are showing it again tomorrow (tuesday) Check it out if you missed it today!

danyanda
09-26-2006, 04:32 PM
I really liked it. I was afraid that it might be corny, but as far as the first episode it looks like a pretty cool show.

neoviper76
09-26-2006, 05:36 PM
The pilot episode was good. I look forward to the rest of the series.

Redstart
09-26-2006, 06:34 PM
I really liked it. I think the writing is really good. I like how comic books are tied into it. The characters are also really likeable. I'm eagerly looking forward to what's to come.

Icebreaker
09-26-2006, 07:39 PM
I liked it. The show only revealed enough to keep it cool but make me wanting more. The trailers all summer were quite intriguing I thought, too. All kinds of little suspense-ful things!

sithviper
09-27-2006, 01:46 AM
I missed it, I'll try to catch it when Sci-Fi reairs it on Friday

YELSEW
10-01-2006, 09:36 PM
I think it was excellent. I work shift work and change shifts every week, so I watch one episode and miss the next, so I am always out of the loop. But this was good.

carnage717
10-01-2006, 11:30 PM
I think it was excellent. I work shift work and change shifts every week, so I watch one episode and miss the next, so I am always out of the loop. But this was good.

If you miss an episode you can now go to http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/, click on the video tab, click on the Next On: section on the right side of the screen and it will bring up the Video player with highlights of the last episode that way aired. Click on the Prime time Tab on the upper left side of the video window and select the Heroes show. It will then give you an option to view highlight, episodes, behind the scenes, etc.... Click on the Episodes tab and it will bring up last weeks episode and you can watch it right on your computer. There is also an interactive comic book that follows the show each week. Also and Im not sure how this goes on other cable systems, but on my Directv, they are also running reruns of the weeks episode on USA Network and Scifi channel. Sorry If I confused you but there are several way to watch it if you want to keep up with the show.

Brad

Snake-eyes01
10-03-2006, 12:10 AM
Today's episode was kinda all over the place! I can't get over how strange that one girl is that killed those 2 guys in here garage! Anyway, this show is keeping me wanting more just to see where they're going!

Snake-eyes01
11-17-2006, 10:30 PM
Just thought I'd bring back this topic to see if anyone has been keeping up with this show!??! I am totally HOOKED! I look forward to mondays just to see what's gonna happen next! This show turned out WAY better than I thought it would! Share your thoughts!

TheReverend
11-17-2006, 11:45 PM
I think it's tied right up there with Battlestar for my top must watch show of the week for me.

When I first head about it I though it sounded pretty dumb, I wasn't even going to give it a chance. One day when I had nothing better to do I downloaded the 1st ep off of usenet and I've been hooked sience.

Heroes is great TV, I've really been enjoing it. Sort of how I felt about Lost for the first 2 seasons (Lost seems a little... um... well... lost (:p) so far this season...)

Redstart
11-17-2006, 11:50 PM
I mainly watch 3 shows. They are Heroes, Lost, and Smallville. Smallville excites me because of all the neat Superhero stuff and I watch it for that, but it hasn't hooked me as in "I can't wait for next week to see what happens!" Lost doesn't really excite me too much. However, Lost has me hooked to see what happens next week. Heroes, on the other hand, both hooks and excites me. I love the show. Not only is the writing excellent, the superhero stuff very well done, but also it leaves you hanging and wanting more when it's done. Heroes is definitely my new top show.

etmartin
11-18-2006, 04:29 PM
Great show...I tape it every week for my wife who works during it.

Great actor choice for Hiro.

The action surrounding the girl with two personalities and her boyfriend is kind of running as a side show to the whole "Save the Cheerleader" thing.

And about the whole save the cheerleader thing...kind of like Wolverine, it's going to take a Mack truck blowing her up into pieces to kill her...should be interesting as to how Syler will do it.

The FBI girl is irritating though...worst part of the show...

Great show...thanks,
etmartin

Shogi
11-19-2006, 02:20 PM
At first I wasn't too thrilled with it, someone said it's like 4400 without aliens and that kinda turned me off of it, but luckally I got a new job at the tv station I work at, so now I actually get paid to watch it every week! So obviously I've gotten hooked into it. I'm kinda bored with the whole dual personallity girl and her boyfriend. To be honest, the dual personality girl seems to have less of a super power and more of a mental condition to me. but I primarily watch it for Hiro, I like his storyline best

ttfndude
11-20-2006, 07:48 AM
I love this show it ranks right up there with Smallville for me which is saying a lot as e have company on that night just so we can all watch together. I like the Hiro story arc and I am actually quite intrigued by the dual personality story arc as it ties into Hiro's friend at some point. The show wouldn't be what it is without out the two Japanese fellows. I can't help but like the FBI woman as I liked her in Joan of Arcadia I believe she is a decent actress with a lot of potential. So last weeks ep surprised my wife and I as well. Yeah I got her hooked when I told her to watch it with me one night now she can't wait. I don't even like Lost on a diff note it is too hard to get in to as this show can attract new viewers without them wondering what it's all about. The only other shows I watch during a week are Jericho and 7th Heaven so it's not like I have to battle a TV schedule to see it:D

ttfndude

carnage717
11-20-2006, 02:03 PM
For anyone who wants to check a Hero's forum, you might want to try.

http://www.heroes-forum.com/index.php?act=idx

yojoebro82
11-20-2006, 10:10 PM
Yeah, I'm into it. Tonight's episode was good. I was kinda suprised they showed that much blood on TV. It got kinda horror movieish for a second. I don't get into that much TV (24 and sometimes CSI, that's it) but this one is on the "must record" list. Plus, the guy who really does all those paintings is Tim Sale. Great comic artist.

Acantilado
11-21-2006, 07:58 AM
I ABSOLUTELY love this show! From head to toes. Hope they made X-Men films like this (in fact, this series is strongly inspired in X-Men storyline IMO, at least in its initial conception).

One of the best series you can find right now.

TheReverend
11-21-2006, 12:07 PM
I also really like the pacing of the show, it seems like it moves on at a very good clip. Like with each episode we seem to actually get a fair amount of answers, and the over all story lines seems to move closer to letting us know what’s going on.

Unlike some other shows out there, Like say LOST for instance (which I do still watch and like – although I like it less the I did this time last year) in Lost for every question that’s answered (and you don’t get those answers very often) 406 new ones are brought up, and for every forward step in story line, they seem to take 14 steps back… which can get irritating…

So yeah, it's sort of nifty to have a show were I feel like I'm getting close to knowing what's up when I watch it.

Yep, Heroes it’s just a really cool, well done show. I have the day off today and I’m going to rewatch all the eps so far just cause I have nothing better to do ;)

sithviper
11-21-2006, 01:12 PM
On November 29th Sci Fi Channel will be airing a six hour marathon. Starting at 6 P.M. EST.

This is one of two shows I look forward every week, the other being Battlestar Galactica.

crimsonhawk
11-21-2006, 09:37 PM
Heroes, Jericho, BSG. That rounds out my week of TV goodness.

I can't say anything more than others have already said- moves along at a good clip, doesn't leave too many loose ends out there, and is well acted- especially the Hiro guy.

Definitely my 2nd favorite show to watch after BSG.

Shogi
11-25-2006, 08:30 AM
On November 29th Sci Fi Channel will be airing a six hour marathon. Starting at 6 P.M. EST.

This is one of two shows I look forward every week, the other being Battlestar Galactica.

SWEET! And I have that day off too! Now just have to get my girlfriend interested in watching it :)

Snake-eyes01
11-27-2006, 11:57 PM
They announced that next week's episode will be the last episode until next year!! NOOOOO!!! Man I don't know what I'm gonna do with my mondays after next week!

Shogi
11-28-2006, 08:39 AM
They announced that next week's episode will be the last episode until next year!! NOOOOO!!! Man I don't know what I'm gonna do with my mondays after next week!

Yeah but look at it like this:

Next Monday is December the 4th. Four more mondays after that is January the 1st, 2007! There's only 3 mondays that won't be new episodes :)

TheReverend
11-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Yeah but look at it like this:

Next Monday is December the 4th. Four more mondays after that is January the 1st, 2007! There's only 3 mondays that won't be new episodes :)

According to TV.com (they might be wrong, but are usually right) after next week the next new episode is on the 22nd of Jan. So it’ll be a little longer then that

Sort of a bummer…But I’ll be busy with Holliday crap (Bah Humbug) for the next few weeks so I hope it goes fast.

Last nights episode was pretty good, I'm looking forward to next weeks (as I always do)

Snake-eyes01
11-28-2006, 09:19 AM
I changed the title to **Spoilers** so we can discuss the show!

Anyway, so, I have a few questions... From what I understand Silar can take over other Heroes powers so that's why he's hunting them down?? Also, Hiro...Did he lose his powers & had to wait the 6 months to catch up with his friend at the diner??

willie&joe
11-28-2006, 11:08 AM
Anyway, so, I have a few questions... From what I understand Silar can take over other Heroes powers so that's why he's hunting them down?? Also, Hiro...Did he lose his powers & had to wait the 6 months to catch up with his friend at the diner??

That's what it seems to be with Sylar. He's a creepy dude.

With Hiro, I think his powers were just kind of teaching him a lesson, that he can't change the past. I don't think he lost his powers for too long.
It seems he was teleported back into the near present, when he was on the roof with all the businessmen doing their exercises one of them asked him what he was doing there because he was supposed to be on vacation in America.

I love this show! I haven't regularly watched a tv show since X-Files but this show has me hooked. The only thing I don't like is the whole Nicki story. I like DL and Micah but Nicki is just a psycho, doesn't seem like super powers just mental illness. Her story just doesn't seem to fit in with everything else.

Cobra-Loyalist
11-28-2006, 11:59 AM
I have yet to watch it. :( ....I keep missing it everytime it's on. I think I'm gonna write myself a note and stick it to my forehead. heh..

- Jd.

Shogi
11-28-2006, 01:07 PM
That's what it seems to be with Sylar. He's a creepy dude.

With Hiro, I think his powers were just kind of teaching him a lesson, that he can't change the past. I don't think he lost his powers for too long.
It seems he was teleported back into the near present, when he was on the roof with all the businessmen doing their exercises one of them asked him what he was doing there because he was supposed to be on vacation in America.

I love this show! I haven't regularly watched a tv show since X-Files but this show has me hooked. The only thing I don't like is the whole Nicki story. I like DL and Micah but Nicki is just a psycho, doesn't seem like super powers just mental illness. Her story just doesn't seem to fit in with everything else.

I totally agree about Nicki!

As for Sylar.....I think his power is like Forge's from X-Men, he can fix stuff and take stuff apart and put it back together again, so he takes the parts of the brain that hold the superpowers and put them with his (At least that's my theory)

Now Hiro, I thought hard about this and I culled all the sci-fi knowledge about time travel I've learned from Star Trek and other such shows/movies, here's what I got:
Hiro, tried to save his girl from dying, but if he had her not go to work that day, he would have never met her, then he would have never gone back in time to save her and fall in love with her. So in the end she would have gone into work anyway and been killed by Sylar. The only way he would have been able to save her is if he was able to have her come into work that day, meet him, then get her out of there before Sylar killed her, course I think what the show was trying to point out is that when he went back in time he wound up at a point where she was thinking about suicide because she had a "Brain Tumor" and thus he kept her from killing herself.

Now the question is: Did she know him already when he first walked into the diner since in her timeline she had fallen in love with him before then?

See how mind imploding time travel and time paradoxes can be? :)

willie&joe
11-28-2006, 02:49 PM
course I think what the show was trying to point out is that when he went back in time he wound up at a point where she was thinking about suicide because she had a "Brain Tumor" and thus he kept her from killing herself.

Now the question is: Did she know him already when he first walked into the diner since in her timeline she had fallen in love with him before then?

See how mind imploding time travel and time paradoxes can be? :)

So you're kind of saying Hiro's powers are like Doctor Who's TARDIS (Time Machine) and it took him not to where he thought he should go but to where he supposed to go. Sorry if my Doctor Who reference is an obscure one, but Doctor Who happens to be the raddest time traveller of all.

I was wondering the same thing about whether Charlie knew Hiro when he first walked in as well. It doesn't seem like she knew him though. Maybe I'll have to watch the episode of their first meeting during Sci-Fi's marathon on Wednesday.

willie&joe
11-28-2006, 02:51 PM
I have yet to watch it. :( ....I keep missing it everytime it's on. I think I'm gonna write myself a note and stick it to my forehead. heh..

- Jd.

Don't know if you get Sci-Fi channel but on Wednesday they are showing a Heroes marathon. So you'd better staple that sicky note to your head!

Shogi
11-28-2006, 03:01 PM
So you're kind of saying Hiro's powers are like Doctor Who's TARDIS (Time Machine) and it took him not to where he thought he should go but to where he supposed to go. Sorry if my Doctor Who reference is an obscure one, but Doctor Who happens to be the raddest time traveller of all.

I was wondering the same thing about whether Charlie knew Hiro when he first walked in as well. It doesn't seem like she knew him though. Maybe I'll have to watch the episode of their first meeting during Sci-Fi's marathon on Wednesday.

I wasn't going with the idea that his powers were concious or anything like that, but that could be the case. BTW I didn't get the Dr. Who reference, that's one of the few sci-fi shows I still haven't really seen (Original or new) Although the new looks pretty good, I'll have to get it on dvd to see it all though :)

GIJoeCollector
11-28-2006, 05:15 PM
I wasn't going with the idea that his powers were concious or anything like that, but that could be the case. BTW I didn't get the Dr. Who reference, that's one of the few sci-fi shows I still haven't really seen (Original or new) Although the new looks pretty good, I'll have to get it on dvd to see it all though :)

You should take the time to check out Dr. Who (the new series) as it is done rather well, but with the english humor that made the original series a hit. BTW, what is up with the new actor playing the Dr.? ADD? Caffeine? The actor from season one was much better IMO.

As for Heroes... I love it... missed the episode last night, but plan to watch the replay on Friday. Super-Hiro Nakamura!!!

As for Syler trying to kill the cheerleader, we saw in an earlier episode that if her brain is damaged (as in the piece of wood jammed into her skull) that she will not regenerate until whatever has damaged her brain is removed. That could be how Syler intended to kill her. If he were to take a portion of her brain, it would not regenerate and thus neither would she.

Shogi
11-28-2006, 05:41 PM
You should take the time to check out Dr. Who (the new series) as it is done rather well, but with the english humor that made the original series a hit. BTW, what is up with the new actor playing the Dr.? ADD? Caffeine? The actor from season one was much better IMO.

As for Heroes... I love it... missed the episode last night, but plan to watch the replay on Friday. Super-Hiro Nakamura!!!

As for Syler trying to kill the cheerleader, we saw in an earlier episode that if her brain is damaged (as in the piece of wood jammed into her skull) that she will not regenerate until whatever has damaged her brain is removed. That could be how Syler intended to kill her. If he were to take a portion of her brain, it would not regenerate and thus neither would she.

I think the whole reason he was going after her and why everyone needed to stop him was because he'd have gotten the regenerate power she has and then no one would be able to permanently stop him. Although I think that the people who have him now won't try to stop him, just use him

Snake-eyes01
11-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the input guys!

. I like DL and Micah but Nicki is just a psycho, doesn't seem like super powers just mental illness.

I kinda have to disagree, Niki while she is mentally ill does seem to have super-human strength. If you remember back when she was fighting with her husband she was tossing him around the room pretty hard! He's a big dude! However, I do agree that she doesn't really fit in very well with the others!

Hey, did anyone else think the dark-haired girl (can't remember her name) is like Obi-Wan when it comes to her powers! You WILL go & eat some doughnuts! :D

TheReverend
11-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Yeah I’m pretty sure Niki has super strength, when she’s in Jessica mode - In addition to being totally whacked / insane.

I do agree her whole storyline doesn’t seem to fit in with the rest of the show, it’s my least favorite part of Heroes. So far I’ve found her, her kid, and her man all pretty boring compared to the rest of the show – we’ll have to see where they go with it, maybe it’ll become more integrated into the main storyline later on…I’m assuming that’s what’ll happen.

And yeah the dark hair chick, Eden, does sort of have the Jedi mind trick thing going on…

I'm also real interested to see what the Cheerleaders father has up his sleeve for Sylar.

I guess form the previews / spoilers I’ve read on the internet - someone is going to die in the next episode (and there might be more deaths in the near future). I hope they don’t start doing the whole Lost, “We need to constantly bump off main people, to keep things interesting” trip… that irritates me… Anyway wounder who they'll bump off??

And, for anyone who actually wants spoilers, for future episodes, spoilerfix.com is now covering Heroes:
http://www.spoilerfix.com/heroes.php
They don't have anything too big but if you don't want to know stuff about future shows then don't go there...

Snake-eyes01
11-28-2006, 08:58 PM
The most obvious choice for the Hero who will die next week is DL (shot by Niki) However, he does have the ability to allow the bullet to go through his without harm. Either that or he kills Niki off out of rage?? I know it won't be Nathan because he does become Mayor in the future, it won't be Isaac cuz he dies later on in his house (the whole head cut open brains missing thing), it won't be Hiro, it won't be the Cheerleader.......I guess we'll see! This show's FULL of surprises so I wouldn't put anything past them!

Shogi
12-04-2006, 08:55 PM
ok kids, any new theories now?

I think Claire's dad might be one of them as well, possibly with the power to negate anyone's powers?

So apparently Peter gets around the nuke guy and loses control, huh? Maybe if Claire's dad wasn't going all "Boliver Trask-like" then he could stop the explosion of Peter.

Nice to get a few answers to questions, also liked seeing the Haitian not being a mindless flunky

.....can't wait to see Hiro go up against that T-rex :)

Deadshot
12-04-2006, 09:00 PM
ooooh X-Men name dropping...lol

Thats' a different theory I hadn't thought of for Claire's Dad.

as For Peter going all "Nitro".... well I guess we'll have to wait until what Feburary now?

Ready, Set<... Speculate!!

sithviper
12-04-2006, 09:06 PM
[quote=Deadshot]well I guess we'll have to wait until what Feburary now? /quote]

At least it's not like Sci-Fi where they have you waiting 4 to 5 months for the next episode of a show like BSG :rolleyes: :D

yojoebro82
12-04-2006, 10:35 PM
And yeah the dark hair chick, Eden, does sort of have the Jedi mind trick thing going on…

and cute too. Too bad about that.........

TheReverend
12-04-2006, 11:47 PM
and cute too. Too bad about that.........
So yeah...um did she (Eden) die, or um what?... (maybe I'm slow) Man I'm so not sure what happened tonight :)... (maybe it was the beer I was drinking)

Anyway I still like the show - but dont kill the cute girls... that sucks...

Shogi
12-05-2006, 12:16 AM
So yeah...um did she (Eden) die, or um what?... (maybe I'm slow) Man I'm so not sure what happened tonight :)... (maybe it was the beer I was drinking)

Anyway I still like the show - but dont kill the cute girls... that sucks...

Yep, she killed herself when she realised she couldn't stop Sylar and he'd be even more deadly with her power

Snake-eyes01
12-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Yep, she killed herself when she realised she couldn't stop Sylar and he'd be even more deadly with her power
Yep, that's what I thought as well. That's too bad but if she hadn't gone & tried to make him kill himself he'd still be in prison & she'd be alive!

Anyone who missed yesterday's episode can watch it here:

http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episodes/?show=heroes

willie&joe
12-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Arrrggghhh January 22nd! I knew there was a reason I stopped watching TV!!! Arrrggghhhh!

ok kids, any new theories now?

I think Claire's dad might be one of them as well, possibly with the power to negate anyone's powers?

I was actually thing that the Hatian has the power negating power as well as the mind wipe power, but it could be Claires dad.

Why's Peter so sick and hallucinating?!? Why's his brother such a jerk?!?

Anyway this was a pretty good episode. And yeah, can't wait till Hiro fights the T-Rex. I liked his quote "I really need to find that sword".

TheReverend
12-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Alright I rewatched it without the evil demon that is Grolsch Premium Lager floating through my veins, and I think I get it now.

Sort of a bummer that she died, she’s a (was a) cutie…

Anyway, better her then some of the others (I sort of was going for them bumping off Niki, I sort of though she might kill herself to protect her family [from Jessica] or something...anyhoo I was wrong - just a theroy)

I though it was a great episode as usual.

I also got a big kick out of the "I really need to find that sword" line. Man I like Hiro

TOPSON
12-05-2006, 05:07 PM
I think Sylar was faking his loss of power or he figured out how to fix himself and get them back. Fixing broken things is his true power. Eden truely thought he had no powers, so that is why she went to kill him. I do not think the dad had the ability to remove powers. If he did then he would have removed Claire's a long time ago. I think it is all the Haitians doing. Maybe he gave Sylar back his powers? We know he can talk now. What else is he hiding?
Just my two cents.
Chris

Shogi
12-05-2006, 08:59 PM
I think Sylar was faking his loss of power or he figured out how to fix himself and get them back. Fixing broken things is his true power. Eden truely thought he had no powers, so that is why she went to kill him. I do not think the dad had the ability to remove powers. If he did then he would have removed Claire's a long time ago. I think it is all the Haitians doing. Maybe he gave Sylar back his powers? We know he can talk now. What else is he hiding?
Just my two cents.
Chris

Yeah but I didn't think the Haitian was with Claire's dad a few times when he was talking to Sylar. To clarify, I didn't mean that he took powers away permanently, just that he had a dampening field around him, kinda like how they made Leech in X-3

ttfndude
12-06-2006, 07:32 AM
I think it is just like the whole dampening field. I believe the Hatian can keep other people's abilities at bay when unannounced which is easy for him as he can cover his mental footsteps. He seems to grab people when they don't notice him. Remember Peter's brother got away, they couldn't negate him.

Speaking of Peter, did you guys think of where he was put when he was arrested. They questioned him and held him in...could it be the same room as the nuclear man? With his powers being so large and unstable Peter easily could have picked up on them because he would have left risiduals with that much power coming off him. Talk more later

ttfndude

willie&joe
12-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Speaking of Peter, did you guys think of where he was put when he was arrested. They questioned him and held him in...could it be the same room as the nuclear man? With his powers being so large and unstable Peter easily could have picked up on them because he would have left risiduals with that much power coming off him.

I think Peter was probably in jail in Texas, I can't remember the setting of the nuclear guy but I don't think it was Texas. I think Officer Parkman and Hanson have just been flying all over the country trying to track down Sylar.

ttfndude
12-09-2006, 01:38 PM
They really have me with this one.

So do you also think Hiro came back to Peter because it would be easier for him to talk to him as Peter would help with the going back in time process since he would adapt Hiro's powers.

The waitress would have had to have known Hiro already as she got the Japanese to American translation book from him. She even told them she would someday go to Japan before she was knocked off. But the process had to start somewhere that is why she didn't recognize Hiro right?

I think we may find out Nikki is not Schizo but actually is two people in one body like they seperate or something.

I do like Micah though he will be pivotal I believe in the future episodes.

It's killing me it is no new episodes for a while though AAARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Cruel world!

ttfndude

Shogi
12-10-2006, 07:47 AM
I think I just got it, or at least something that sounds like a plot :)

Ok, Future Hiro goes back in time and tells Peter to save the Cheerleader, save the world. Well that's because in the future, Peter gets Nuke man's power, goes nuclear and blows up New York which causes a cataclymic world disaster that eventually kills Earth.

Now how does the cheerleader fit into all this? She has the power to heal, Peter gains powers from heros, So if Peter's going all nuclear, it's possible that if you wrap a healer like Claire around him that he'll take on those powers as well and his body will start healing all the nuclear cells that are about to explode.

Thus by having saved the cheerleader, they also saved the world

Snake-eyes01
12-10-2006, 10:53 PM
I think we may find out Nikki is not Schizo but actually is two people in one body like they seperate or something.

I was thinking the same thing! I think she is both possessed by her dead Sister & Niki all in one! It's almost as if her sister was still protecting Niki as she did when she was alive thus, the reason she was killed by their abusive father. Atleast that's what I got from the last episode.

Shogi
12-18-2006, 11:58 AM
Hey guys, as I've said before I work in a TV station, well that pays off sometimes :) we just got a 15 second promo fed to us from NBC for Heroes. Well there's one part where they flip through a lot of still frames real quick, I decided to go through real slow and see what they were. Most of them were just close ups but a few of them gave a little bit of info.

One looks like Niki is in jail being visited by her son and his father, then I'm guessing she goes all psycho again and attacks some guards, then they subdue her (or vice verse)

The other has Hiro and his pal in what looks like it could be New York, and Hiro has a sword! At least it looks like a sword in a sheath (One of the ones where it looks like a stick of wood when in the sheath)

Just thought you guys woould like a bit of a teaser

willie&joe
01-21-2007, 04:48 PM
It's almost time! Tomorrow! Woo Hooo!!!

tank1976
01-21-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm glad they finally brought them back:cool:

GIJoeCollector
01-22-2007, 09:03 PM
I just applied for a career with Primatech Paper. You can get the access code by calling 1-800-Prima16 and choosing 3 for employment. I can't wait to see if my special abilities fit with their needs. ;)

Are you on the list?

Snake-eyes01
01-22-2007, 11:46 PM
Oh man! Today's episode was AWESOME, I can't wait to see next week's!

sithviper
01-23-2007, 09:06 AM
I hope NBC is still posting the episodes on their site, because I missed most of the episode

Snake-eyes01
01-29-2007, 11:44 PM
Man this show just keeps getting better & better!! Hiro's dad, Claire's mom, that crazy invisible guy....
I can't wait to see next weeks! Any guesses on who Claire's dad is??

tank1976
01-30-2007, 10:56 AM
Man this show just keeps getting better & better!! Hiro's dad, Claire's mom, that crazy invisible guy....

Nice little plot twist.

I think her dad is the guy who is running for office.

" Are you on the list?" :cool:

yojoebro82
01-30-2007, 12:19 PM

Hopefully another former Star Trek actor :)

Hasn't Hiro made several Star Trek references since the show began? And now Sulu is his dad! I wonder if the Sulu charactor exists in the Heroes universe......

Shogi
01-30-2007, 12:51 PM
I'm willing to bet that Claire's "adoptive dad" is her real dad and that her "adoptive mom" is just a plant (She may not know that she's a plant though) also this would give credence to the idea that Claire's dad has a power (The ability to block other powers, I think the Hatian can only wipe memories)

starrcommand
01-30-2007, 02:26 PM
One I think you will find out that claires dad is the guy in vegas who is kinda controlling things, i forget his name - IE: bought the paintings, owns the sword hiro needs, bribed niki to black mail peters brother, niki stole the money from ... etc etc.

Claires dad has no powers. The haitian can manipulate the mind and as we know that syler steels powers by , what i think, eating a part of the brain.I figure this b/c his original power is too imediately understand how things work. When the one guy w/ telekinetic powers was at his store he looked at his head and "figured" it out. Ever since he has been going around cutting open people w/ powers heads. And the one chick blew out her own brains to stop him from getting her power. Therefore the haitian can "turn off" that part of the brain.

Did anyone notice the necklace the haitian was wearing? If not go back and watch the part were claire was talking to him and he was telling her that her meeting him like that was a bad idea and dangerous.

Additional thoughts I have: I think that the hero from ancient japan is really hiro. I think he ends up going back in time after he finds the sword and turns out to be that guy from the museum, the guy who's symbol on the sword is for. My theory for him doing this is so he can learn to wield the sword from him only he really is him. IE gift from god & great hero or something like that.

Also someone is going to die, someone from the beginning of the show ... who do you think it is? I think it is going to be either her step dad, her mom, or her childhood friend. Id like to see niki go but i dont think i will have that luck.

I have other thought but they seem to be skipping my mind at the moment.

GIJoeCollector
01-30-2007, 03:44 PM
Anyone else get the email from Primatech giving access to the file on Hana Gitelman aka Wireless? I think the pass code the for the next file is located in her Personal History, but haven't been able to decipher the order.

If you have no idea what I am talking about go to http://www.primatechpaper.com/ and find the hidden helix in the logo of the "About Us" page. Enter the username 'bennet' and the password 'claire' to gain access. Then click on file 'C3001' and enter the password 'HGghx11a'.

Snake-eyes01
01-30-2007, 06:55 PM
Anyone else get the email from Primatech giving access to the file on Hana Gitelman aka Wireless? I think the pass code the for the next file is located in her Personal History, but haven't been able to decipher the order.

If you have no idea what I am talking about go to http://www.primatechpaper.com/ and find the hidden helix in the logo of the "About Us" page. Enter the username 'bennet' and the password 'claire' to gain access. Then click on file 'C3001' and enter the password 'HGghx11a'.

That's crazy! How did you find out this info?

GIJoeCollector
01-30-2007, 07:09 PM
That's crazy! How did you find out this info?

In the episode where Suresh is given the business card from Claire's dad you get a clear shot of the front of the business card, so I called the number and the recording told me about the website. I signed up and get emails after each show. :D

BTW, what does everyone think about Claire's real dad being.... Linderman? Think about the scenes we saw from the next episode where her mother is on the phone and says something about, our daughter just contacted me. Then we see the person on the other end of the phone, wearing a nice suit and an expensive looking ring. :eek: Sounds like Linderman to me. ;)

tank1976
01-30-2007, 07:41 PM

That is cool!!!!!!!

Snake-eyes01
01-30-2007, 07:45 PM
BTW, what does everyone think about Claire's real dad being.... Linderman? Think about the scenes we saw from the next episode where her mother is on the phone and says something about, our daughter just contacted me. Then we see the person on the other end of the phone, wearing a nice suit and an expensive looking ring. :eek: Sounds like Linderman to me. ;)

That's an interesting thought, I think it could be possible! Heck, with this show anything's possible! I was thinking it could be Linderman as well, he seems to have his hand in everything that's going on in some way.

GIJoeCollector
01-30-2007, 11:22 PM

Update: I figured out the password for C3004 (Sylar's Profile). It is 'GGeh81zu'.

Still working on the other two, will post if I come up with anything new.

willie&joe
01-31-2007, 10:31 AM
Update: I figured out the password for C3004 (Sylar's Profile). It is 'GGeh81zu'.

Still working on the other two, will post if I come up with anything new.

How are you finding these passwords? That site is way cool.

GIJoeCollector
01-31-2007, 11:12 AM
How are you finding these passwords? That site is way cool.

The first one was sent to me in an email from Primatech Paper, the second one was hidden in Hana Gitelman's Profile. :D

ttfndude
02-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Did you guys catch the license plate on Hiro's dad's limo? That was too funny. I am going to start rewatching episodes as it seems a lot of the visuals written are either too funny or puzzle pieces. How funny

ttfndude

Snake-eyes01
02-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Did you guys catch the license plate on Hiro's dad's limo? That was too funny. I am going to start rewatching episodes as it seems a lot of the visuals written are either too funny or puzzle pieces. How funny

ttfndude

No, what did it say??

Anyway, Nathan is Claire's Dad??!! Wow! I did NOT expect that one! I do however think it is awesome how Peter can bring back the powers of people just by remembering them! Anyway, another cool show tonight!

YELSEW
02-06-2007, 01:48 AM
No, what did it say??

Anyway, Nathan is Claire's Dad??!! Wow! I did NOT expect that one! I do however think it is awesome how Peter can bring back the powers of people just by remembering them! Anyway, another cool show tonight!

Yeah, I knew all week he was the father by the watch and the shirt they kept showing. Plus, they are all connected some way. I plan on buying the DVD set when it comes out. I have missed a lot of shows, but I really can not not miss one when I am home.

ttfndude
02-06-2007, 07:10 AM
I told my wife it was Nathan we missed the last like two minutes of it sick kid:rolleyes: . But I figured it was him just because of how his characteris portrayed.

The license was New York plates NCC 1701

ttfndude

Snake-eyes01
02-06-2007, 08:37 AM

ttfndude

That's great! LOL! I wish I had seen that! I should have known it would have something to do with Star Trek since it's Hiro's dad! :)

yojoebro82
02-06-2007, 09:11 AM
Did anyone catch the license number on Hiro's dad's car last ep? NCC 1701 :rolleyes:

EDIT: ooops, guess I should have READ a couple posts above me fisrt :rolleyes:

yojoebro82
02-06-2007, 09:17 AM
I plan on buying the DVD set when it comes out. I have missed a lot of shows, but I really can not not miss one when I am home.

If you have I tunes you can down load every episode for $2 each (I got two I tunes gift cards for X mas, that's how I cought up with the show).

willie&joe
02-06-2007, 10:54 AM

Maybe I'm a little stupid, but what does that mean?

starrcommand
02-06-2007, 12:36 PM
NCC 1701 are the call letters for the starship enterprise. HAHA ... figure that George Taki and they give a star trek reference'

GIJoeCollector
02-06-2007, 01:12 PM
If you have I tunes you can down load every episode for $2 each (I got two I tunes gift cards for X mas, that's how I cought up with the show).

You can also go to the Heroes website and watch all of the episodes for free, as well as read the 18 or so graphic novels and catch the clip of Wireless and Ted from before the show last week.

Well guys, we have another password. This one gets you into the 3rd file in the list (Ted - the Nuclear man). User name is always 'bennet' and the new password is 'TSntz14b'. The second file is Matt Parkman, but there is apparently no code (discovered at least) available for it yet.

Shogi
02-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Well it seems I should stop comming up with theories, I keep getting proved wrong :D

Also something funny about the Primatech website, I don't seem to need any passwords for the profiles that are put up when I check the website at work....probably because I work at a NBC station, just thought it was a bit wierd

EDIT: Now that I've typed that, it would seem I need passwords and can only view Wireless' file (even with all 3 passcodes :rolleyes: )

yojoebro82
02-06-2007, 10:23 PM
You can also go to the Heroes website and watch all of the episodes for free

Well, now I feel stupid :)

Willie&joe, don't feel bad for not knowing was NCC 1701 means. That just means you can still get a date :D

GIJoeCollector
02-13-2007, 10:52 PM
Hey all...

We got the password to the final (so far) file, Matt Parkman. He is the third file down in the list.

User: bennet -- Pass: MPggtn75x

Did you guys catch the Star Trek reference in this last episode? The girl Hope that Ando and Hiro were helping called Hiro, 'Sulu'. Kind of ironic since his dad is Sulu. :rolleyes:

Snake-eyes01
03-06-2007, 08:36 AM
Man, I can't believe we have to wait another month for the next Heroes!! Last night's episode was awesome!

willie&joe
03-06-2007, 03:24 PM
I know, Peter's head is about to be sawed off and Mohinder is stapled to the ceiling and we have to wait almost two months!
There's no way that Sylar can beat Peter though. Peter is way more powerful. He has all of Sylar's powers plus more. He just might not know it yet.

sithviper
03-06-2007, 04:39 PM
At least we know how Isaac's head is cut off in the first episode

Shogi
03-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Now the question is, were those paintings Issac painted, of his head being hollowed out, or Mohinder's?

willie&joe
03-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Now the question is, were those paintings Issac painted, of his head being hollowed out, or Mohinder's?

I think it was Issac's head. I still think Peter will save the day and Mohinder won't be killed.

starrcommand
03-06-2007, 07:28 PM
I think it was Issac's head. I still think Peter will save the day and Mohinder won't be killed.

I dont know. They said that 2 hero's are going to die. I still feel like one of them will be Isaac. I dont know who the other one will be. Maybe Mohinder? or maybe HRG? He is in some deep doo doo after all. And is his wife dead now or maybe they took her hostage or something.

crimsonhawk
03-06-2007, 11:51 PM
First time I've ever felt sorry for HRG....of course this is all his own doing, but I think any great character puts you through the emotional paces of liking/dislike/hate/pity/hope.

I've been waiting for the Peter/Silar showdown...I hope it's as intense as it should be. You've got the assimlation machine on one side and the absorption machine on the other..what a great matchup.

TheReverend
03-06-2007, 11:56 PM
First time I've ever felt sorry for HRG....of course this is all his own doing, but I think any great character puts you through the emotional paces of liking/dislike/hate/pity/hope.

I've been waiting for the Peter/Silar showdown...I hope it's as intense as it should be. You've got the assimlation machine on one side and the absorption machine on the other..what a great matchup.

I thinking that match up should be pretty wicked. I hope so at least. I'm all for Peter puting the smack down on Silar - that would be fun to see :)

just wish we dindn't have to wait so darn long for the next episode :(

Snake-eyes01
03-07-2007, 10:09 AM
I thinking that match up should be pretty wicked. I hope so at least. I'm all for Peter puting the smack down on Silar - that would be fun to see :)

just wish we dindn't have to wait so darn long for the next episode :(

I agree, that should be an awesome showdown! I keep hearing "leads up to the final chapter" during the next weeks episode previews. That kinda bothers me, man I won't know what to do with my mondays when this show's gone! I think they should make a movie! :)

carnage717
03-07-2007, 10:52 AM
NBC has already ordered Season 2 of Heroes. I think when they say final chapter it means the last episode of the season. The last episode of the season will be the final chapter of this story and when season 2 starts there will be a new chapter 1 of new story.

http://www.throng.co.nz/heroes/heroes-season-2-confirmed

Snake-eyes01
03-07-2007, 07:01 PM
NBC has already ordered Season 2 of Heroes. I think when they say final chapter it means the last episode of the season. The last episode of the season will be the final chapter of this story and when season 2 starts there will be a new chapter 1 of new story.

http://www.throng.co.nz/heroes/heroes-season-2-confirmed

That is awesome news! Thanks!
:D

TheReverend
03-07-2007, 07:25 PM
That is awesome news! Thanks!
:D
Read a little short article about Season 2 here:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=40354

It says:

Heroes Changes In Season 2

Tim Kring, creator of NBC's hit series Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming second season will constitute a new volume in the multi-volume series, with new characters and an entirely new storyline. "If you remember, the opening of the pilot pronounced the episode as the beginning of Volume One," Kring said in an interview. "Volume One comes to a conclusion at the end of episode 23, and Volume Two starts with the opening of season two. And Volume Two is a different story."

Kring added: "We could have new people and new storylines and new ideas and new threats and new bad guys and new heroes. So I would prepare the audience for that idea, that it's not just a continuing serialized storyline about only these people. It's a little more the 24 model than the Lost model."

Sounds interesting.

willie&joe
03-08-2007, 01:02 PM
I hope the heroes from this season are in Season 2. I think it would be silly to have to get to know a whole new cast of Heroes. They've already invested so much backstory to these heroes and I don't know what the show would be like without Peter and Hiro. I could do without Niki/Jessica though.

Snake-eyes01
03-08-2007, 07:08 PM
I hope the heroes from this season are in Season 2. I think it would be silly to have to get to know a whole new cast of Heroes. They've already invested so much backstory to these heroes and I don't know what the show would be like without Peter and Hiro. I could do without Niki/Jessica though.
I agree! I could also do without Niki!

starrcommand
03-09-2007, 11:30 AM

Most of them are in it. Hiro gets a love interest. :D

sithviper
04-21-2007, 10:09 PM
Heroes returns Monday for the final five chapters

TheReverend
04-21-2007, 10:41 PM
Heroes returns Monday for the final five chapters I’m way looking forward to it's return! It’s been too long without my Heroes fix :D

Some of the spoilers I have seen around, imply it will be a pretty cool episode.

Snake-eyes01
04-22-2007, 03:21 AM
Man, I can't wait!! I am so looking forward to seeing what happens tomorrow!

82to87Joes
04-22-2007, 10:28 AM
I dont know. They said that 2 hero's are going to die. I still feel like one of them will be Isaac. I dont know who the other one will be. Maybe Mohinder? or maybe HRG? He is in some deep doo doo after all. And is his wife dead now or maybe they took her hostage or something.

they showed mohinder in the previews for upcoming episodes

starrcommand
04-22-2007, 07:37 PM
they showed mohinder in the previews for upcoming episodes

The one they showed on sci fi had alot of spoilers in it. I would wager that the two that are going to die are going to be DL and The guy who see's the future.

Snake-eyes01
04-22-2007, 08:35 PM
What I like best about this show is every time I think I have the next episode figured out they totally blow all my predictions out of the water! :D

starrcommand
04-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Ah dude. Tday has been going soooo slow. Its killing me. Im now counting the minutes until it airs. The anticipation is killing me. :o

Snake-eyes01
04-24-2007, 12:11 AM
Today's episode was crazy! Again I am left with the feeling of "I can't wait until next monday!!" :D

TheReverend
04-24-2007, 12:48 AM
Today's episode was crazy! Again I am left with the feeling of "I can't wait until next monday!!" :D
I feel the same way!

I like the way Heroes actually seems to gives up information and seems to dynamically move the overall plot along each episode (unlike some other shows I watch…*cough* Lost *cough* :mad: )

There was so much stuff going on in this episode that I’m going to have to watch it a couple more times just to absorb it all. Gald I recorded it on my media center - I'm getting ready to put in on again right now! :D

Shogi
04-24-2007, 01:24 PM
Ok here are my therories (which will probably ALL be shot down :D )

Nathan and Peter's mom has a power and was in the group that Linderman was in

the next series/season (not chapter) which is supposed to center around a bunch of different characters will be all about the old group Linderman was in and possibly end around the time Claire is handed off to HRG

sithviper
04-24-2007, 01:44 PM

Running with that therory, maybe she is the reason Nathan and Peter's father committed suicide :eek:

willie&joe
04-24-2007, 01:51 PM
Ok here are my therories (which will probably ALL be shot down :D )

the next series/season (not chapter) which is supposed to center around a bunch of different characters will be all about the old group Linderman was in and possibly end around the time Claire is handed off to HRG

That theory about Peter's mom sounds good, but I'm not sure if they'd devote a whole season to the past.

General Scarlett
04-29-2007, 11:46 AM
All I know is that this show is the first in a loooooong time that has me feeling like a kid again!! I CANNOT wait a whole week for the next episode to air!!! And now?? I'm jonesin' for the complete season on DVD!!!

I love all the thoughts and theories posted here!! Very creative!!

Snake-eyes01
04-29-2007, 02:29 PM
All I know is that this show is the first in a loooooong time that has me feeling like a kid again!! I CANNOT wait a whole week for the next episode to air!!! And now?? I'm jonesin' for the complete season on DVD!!!

I totally agree! The complete season on DVD is a must! :)

starrcommand
04-30-2007, 03:35 PM

Im the same way. Like when i was a kid I couldnt wait for the saturday morning cartoons. Now I cant wait until my monday night "Hero's". I also cant wait for the dvd set. Man its awesome to be a kid again isnt it. I wish they would come out w/ some action figures for them, what do you guys think?

willie&joe
04-30-2007, 04:03 PM
I wish they would come out w/ some action figures for them, what do you guys think?

Only if they were 3.75"!

Shogi
04-30-2007, 05:01 PM
For all of you guys who record the show, just so you know it's going to be running for 3 minutes longer tonight so it'll be an hour and 3 minutes

I remember someone had a problem when they did this one time before

yojoebro82
04-30-2007, 10:02 PM
YEah, that was ME! I did record it again tonight and luckily got all of it (except for about the last 10 seconds of the next ep preview).

Hey, Isaac is dead (the guy who paints the future), but he was seen in the vision of the future where Peter blows up........

General Scarlett
04-30-2007, 10:03 PM
HOLY CRAPTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Tonight's episode was soooooooooo FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannont figure out who's going to take Sylar down!! Every time I think I know, I backtrack and rethink it again!!

How long 'til it's 9pm Monday night again???:p

sithviper
04-30-2007, 10:15 PM
How long 'til it's 9pm Monday night again???:p

About 166 hours from now :D

General Scarlett
04-30-2007, 10:23 PM
About 166 hours from now :D

Damn! Thanks man!:p

Snake-eyes01
05-01-2007, 01:00 AM
INSANE!!! That's all I have to say about today's episode! Man, I love this show, as usual I CAN"T wait until next monday!! :D

Oh, any theories on who's gonna kill Sylar??

I'd have to say either Peter or Hiro or maybe even that little girl....Dang, I have no idea!

Jack
05-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Is Molly the same girl Parkman found hiding under the stairs at the beginning of the season? I have no idea what her power is. I agree that the last episode was crazy. I am still trying to figure out how to explain why Future Hiro didn't remember everything that happened when he first experienced it as Present Hiro. The only two possible explanations are: The timeline changed and F Hiro is not the same as P Hiro. Or: The Haitian erased his memory. I am going to go with the first explanation.
They jerked us around with that Peter/Sylar battle. I don't see how you keep those guys around because they are far too powerful unless they lose their powers or somehow have their power levels dropped. Hopefully the next three episodes settle all this because I heard the next season will be a different story. No cliffhangers, please.

willie&joe
05-02-2007, 10:44 AM
Is Molly the same girl Parkman found hiding under the stairs at the beginning of the season? I have no idea what her power is. I agree that the last episode was crazy. I am still trying to figure out how to explain why Future Hiro didn't remember everything that happened when he first experienced it as Present Hiro. The only two possible explanations are: The timeline changed and F Hiro is not the same as P Hiro. Or: The Haitian erased his memory. I am going to go with the first explanation.
They jerked us around with that Peter/Sylar battle. I don't see how you keep those guys around because they are far too powerful unless they lose their powers or somehow have their power levels dropped. Hopefully the next three episodes settle all this because I heard the next season will be a different story. No cliffhangers, please.

Yes, Molly is the same girl who Parkman saved earlier.
I was also trying to figure out why Future Hiro didn't know anything that Present Hiro knew. I'm also guessing that it's just some alternate future that was from an alternate present. Some physicists actually believe that there are an infinite number of futures based on every decision that we have or have not made. Not sure what that theory is called though. Sounds crazy.

I thought it was cool how Mohinder saved the day by offing the Hatian. I like the Hatian though but he was trying to kill Hiro.

Shogi
05-02-2007, 11:47 AM
I really liked the fact that Issac's last act before he died wound up saving present Hiro in the future (IE the comic he sent off with the carrier before Sylar showed up)

General Scarlett
05-02-2007, 02:45 PM
Yes, Molly is the same girl who Parkman saved earlier.
I was also trying to figure out why Future Hiro didn't know anything that Present Hiro knew. I'm also guessing that it's just some alternate future that was from an alternate present. Some physicists actually believe that there are an infinite number of futures based on every decision that we have or have not made. Not sure what that theory is called though. Sounds crazy.

I thought it was cool how Mohinder saved the day by offing the Hatian. I like the Hatian though but he was trying to kill Hiro.

I jumped up and yelled at the TV when i saw that little girl!! I was like 'YES!'

And even though the Hatian 'died' in that future reality, doesn't mean that he'll be 'dead' in another future reality..........

I just hope that Claire doesn't have that god-awful brown nest on her head in the next season!!! *BLEECH* *SHUDDER*

I really liked the fact that Issac's last act before he died wound up saving present Hiro in the future (IE the comic he sent off with the carrier before Sylar showed up)

You know, I was HOPING that had been what he was working on in such a frantic hurry..........another time that I was yelling at the TV.........and the good thing is that Hiro is a comic book lover, so he'll decipher any 'hidden' meanings and such............

Jack
05-08-2007, 07:53 AM
Now we know why Sylar is crazy. He's just like his mom. Interesting how they tried to humanize him, like he really doesn't want to kill but it looks like the power gets ahold of him and makes him do it. He was losing it when he turned his mom's place into a snowglobe, then came back when he saw he scared her. Now he'll be a loose cannon from here on out apparently. His immunity to Hiro's ability may have something to do with his telekinesis, or Hiro really didn't want to kill him and really didn't freeze him. I think Molly's virus will be used by Mohinder to take Sylar's power, and possibly craziness, away. At this point I don't think Peter is the one that blows up. I think it's Ted. Peter will obviously get ahold of himself next week and then learn how to control the radioactivity/EMP power, and he can just fly away or teleport with Hiro's power if he loses it. Now we are certain that Candace is an illusionist. DL and Jessica are going to bust her @ss. It looks like Sulu will somehow fix Hiro's sword next week or give him a new sword and show him how to use it properly.

Snake-eyes01
05-08-2007, 08:51 AM
Last nights episode was GREAT! I kept yelling at Hiro....KILL SYLAR!! I knew he wouldn't but I was still hoping! I really like where these last few episodes are going & I just hope the next season is as good as this one!

willie&joe
05-08-2007, 10:55 AM
I think Sylar is actually going to be the one who might blow up New York City. I think he gets to Ted and makes Ted dead.
So much tension it's driving me crazy.

General Scarlett
05-08-2007, 11:02 AM
This show is soooooo FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!!

My sister called last night about 10 minutes into it............I spent the next 50 minutes COMPLETELY engrossed in 'HEROES'.....all she got was a bunch of 'uh huh's and yup's'..................

The scenes with Sylar and his mom??? :eek: :eek:

Nathan and his mom-that quiet way that a mother KNOWS how to push her son's buttons??? :eek: :eek:

I AM JONESIN' for next week!! I just got my latest TV Guide........on Saturday May 19th Sci Fi is showing the entire first season leading up to the finale on the 21st..........Mark your calendars!!!!!!

Shogi
05-08-2007, 01:00 PM
I'll second the idea of Ted being dead and Sylar blowing everything up, or perhaps it really is Peter who blows everything up trying to stop Sylar from doing the very same thing (Either way I think Ted is dead)

I don't think Sylar can cancel Hiro's powers cuz when Hiro was about to Kill Sylar he resumed time.....that is unless Sylars dead mom can disrupt Hiro's power too :)

As for Claire's hair, it was dyed in the future and probably won't be now. I figure this because in that future I'm sure Natan's mom was able to persuade Claire to go into hiding so she woulda had to dye her hair, now that she's not going into hiding, she probably won't

Lastly, I expect every single theory I've just stated to probably get shot down after next week's episode. That seems to be the pattern :D

General Scarlett
05-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Lastly, I expect every single theory I've just stated to probably get shot down after next week's episode. That seems to be the pattern :D

Hey man, at least your honest and open about being shot down...........;)

But in all honesty?? That's the great thing about this show.........even if the theories that a person presents are completely shot full of holes, you love what takes it's place!!! :D

Jack
05-09-2007, 10:11 AM
I agree. Part of the fun of this show is guessing what will happen next. I can see Ted losing control and going nova when Sylar starts cutting away. Maybe it is him, maybe it is Sylar, maybe it is someone we haven't seen yet. Also, maybe that sword Sulu is swinging around in the preview is the actual sword Hiro has been looking for and the one that broke was a fake.

willie&joe
05-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Also, maybe that sword Sulu is swinging around in the preview is the actual sword Hiro has been looking for and the one that broke was a fake.

I like that idea... That would make the sword kind of like Dumbo's feather then. If the sword he stole is actually a fake then it means he doesn't really need the sword to use his powers properly.

Jack
05-10-2007, 08:11 AM
Or the samurai who owned it first had some sort of ability and his power went into the sword. Another crazy theory I have: people with the super gene have been around forever and that all myths were stories told about those people, so Zeus, Thor, Isis and their like were all "Heroes".

Shogi
05-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Well NBC unveiled it's new season line up today and I kept hearing Heroes season two and Heroes: Origins. Naturally I thought they were actually going with my idea that the next season would revolve around the group of heroes with Linderman and Mrs. Petrelli etc.... Unfortunately that is not the case. Heroes: Origins will be a spin off consisting of 6 episodes or so where each week they will introduce a new hero for us viewers to vote on to either keep them around for another season or to get rid of immediately.....the good news is that there WILL be a second season that's independent of this "American Idol Heroes"

yojoebro82
05-14-2007, 10:16 PM
Tonights episode rocked! Hiro and Sulu sword fighting and ..........SPOILER

DL pulling out Linderman's brain! SWEETNESS! TV's best show!

Snake-eyes01
05-15-2007, 12:13 AM
AWESOME Episode! My only problem is how are they going to end the chapter in ONE hour?? I want MORE, hopefully it will be a two-hour episode but I don't think it will! :( Man, it's gonna be great to see Sylar get his butt kicked.... BUT by who?? Peter? Hiro? Any thoughts?

Jack
05-15-2007, 07:47 AM
Another solid epsiode last night. Good to see Hiro's dad is still a good guy. I have no idea what his power is. I thought he was going to tell Hiro that he was the samurai who used to own the sword.
"My father is my hero." Nathan's dad probably didn't kill himself. I am guessing he found out what Linderman was up to and was bumped off, possibly betrayed by his wife who is an ice queen.
Sad to see DL on his deathbed, although it looked like he would still be alive next week. No love lost for Eric Roberts or Linderman. Also sad to see Ted go. I wanted him to put up more of a fight with Sylar.
Parkman again gets knocked around. He is one clumsy oaf. How the **** he ever became a cop is a mystery.
Peter and Sylar's fight may very well end in Peter's death. I am guessing that Mohinder will show up with a syringe of the virus and shut Sylar down with it after he and Bennet agree to work together and take Molly away from the OWI.
I wonder if we will see what Candace really looks like when she dies. I am guessing she looks somewhat like Rosie O Donnell.
Good to hear that NBC will give us 30 episodes of Heroes along with Heroes: Origins next season. That should help keep up interest in the series and keep the ratings up for them, plus it will get viewers involved with character selection. Six episodes of Origins with six new Heroes for the viewers to vote on is a great idea by NBC.

willie&joe
05-15-2007, 11:03 AM
I was actually bummed that Linderman got debrained (they sure like debraining in this show) I thought he was a pretty good bad guy. It'd be nice to see him stick around, every good story needs a good bad guy. But there are plenty of other baddies in this show.
I liked Nathan's speech. It sounded like he was hoping that Peter and Hiro would succeed, but also acknowledging that he has his part to play in the whole game. We all just have to do what we think is right. Did anyone go to the "Vote Petrelli" website? Last week it was a normal campaign website but now it's this: votepetrelli.com (http://www.votepetelli.com) (edit: links not working, don't know why. It works from my email.)
I wasn't too sad to see Ted dead. I'm not a big fan of Ted, but he did grow on me a tiny bit.
I was very happy to see Nakamura Sulu turn out to be a hero and that he does have faith in Hiro.
I, too, am a bit worried about next week's episode. Seems like an awful lot of stuff to cram into an hour and I sure don't want it to end in a cliffhanger. I wouldn't be able to sleep all summer long.

yojoebro82
05-15-2007, 11:49 AM
"Heroes Origins", hu?
This show really IS like a comic book in every way.....complete with spin off series. Let's hope it doesn't do what comics tend to do and give us too MUCH of a good thing 'till we're sick of it.......

Shogi
05-15-2007, 02:44 PM
Linderman's debraining, caught me completely by surprise! I had a feeling Ted would die though. Great episode :)

General Scarlett
05-19-2007, 01:48 AM
Don't forget!!!!

Starting today 5/19 on Sci Fi Channel at 9am EDT, From episode 1 to 21...........HEROES Marathon!!!

TheReverend
05-19-2007, 03:34 AM
Don't forget!!!!

Starting today 5/19 on Sci Fi Channel at 9am EDT, From episode 1 to 21...........HEROES Marathon!!!
That was such a subtle message I almost missed it :p

But seriously; I love heroes and I can not wait to see what happens the end of this year & the next. Hope they end it well!

Snake-eyes01
05-20-2007, 10:22 AM
I recorded all 21 episodes yesterday! It's cool watching them again, I see things in the first episodes that I missed when I first watched them!

Shogi
05-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Ya know what's really funny. I work at a NBC TV Station, I spent most of the day watching the marathon yesterday and have seen other marathons they've had......and I STILL haven't seen the first episode! :)

Shogi
05-20-2007, 12:06 PM
Did anyone go to the "Vote Petrelli" website? Last week it was a normal campaign website but now it's this: votepetrelli.com (http://www.votepetrelli.com) (edit: links not working, don't know why. It works from my email.)

Hey Willie&joe, the link doesn't work because the "r" was left out of petrelli in the url. I fixed the link in the quote here

Considering what happened in the last episode I thought it was funny that the vote petrelli site has an article about fair voting :D

Snake-eyes01
05-22-2007, 12:15 AM
I don't know what to think about tonight's final episode, I have a lot of unanswered questions!!! As I thought, 1 hour was DEFINITELY not enough time, I would have liked to have seen a better fight between Silar & Peter but it was still, cool! Soooo, Silar's NOT dead!?? Oh, do you think Peter's dead or did he survive, I mean he can fly & he is indestructible for the most part so, I'd like to see him again! I like Hiro's "crash landing" Season 2 should hopefully be as good as this one was, I'm glad to see Hiro's in it!

Anyway, what's your thoughts & theories on tonight's final chapter 1 episode??

TheReverend
05-22-2007, 01:01 AM
I was impressed that they got so much done in only one hour. I though they couldn’t pull it off, and was really wishing for a 2 hour season finally (ala Lost) but it came out darn good IMO.

I do hope Peter will be back, and I was glad Nathan “turned good” in the end. I sort of think we'll see them both again - but you never know.

I loved the Hiro ending up in ancient Japan spin, very cool.

Here’s some sort of spoiler type stuff I’ve found on the internet for next season -> so ONLY read on if you want to know things that may [or may not] happen next season:

I have read on a couple spoiler sites that Sylar will be back next season, as a regular

And from http://www.spoilerfix.com/heroes.php here's some info on season 2:

“ [Here is what] mastermind Tim Kring told me about season two, "There are plans to add one new, one big character next season." I’m told that character is female—to even out the gender ranks a wee bit. Tim also told me that those Heroes who remain are likely to stick around, 'cause he's changed his m.o. "I thought Heroes was going to have an ever-shifting cast (each season)," he says, "but the cast hit in such big ways that now the challenge is to figure out how to use them all and still fold in a couple of new people, because I still think that the origin stories are the most fascinating, in some ways." Sources tell me visions from the future are not always as they seem.”

There will also apparently be a sort of Heroes “spin-off” series "Heroes Origins", that will allow viewers to vote on which character from the spin-off will join the main show the following season:

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-nbcupfronts-heroesorigins,0,5536579.story

Sounds neat.

I love this show, I hope it sticks around a long time.

Shogi
05-22-2007, 09:30 AM
Well I figured there would be a new bad guy since Molly talked about the evil one who could see her when she used her power to find him/her. I kinda hope Matt survives. My girlfriend came up with a thought about Nathan, couldn't he fly Peter into the sky then toss him and take off before he exploded? Then I figured Peter could regenerate and fly safely back to earth (before he hit it like a comet)

I also liked Hiro going back in time there. Maybe a running theme with the new season will be Hiro traveling through time to get back to his own time and interacting with all the heroes from the past. Maybe we'll get to see Linderman's group back before they "lost their way"

Snake-eyes01
05-22-2007, 10:27 AM
My girlfriend came up with a thought about Nathan, couldn't he fly Peter into the sky then toss him and take off before he exploded? Then I figured Peter could regenerate and fly safely back to earth (before he hit it like a comet)

I thought the same thing! I hope that's what happened, I'm just glad they left it open for the possibility they could both still be alive!

Redstart
05-22-2007, 10:20 PM
I have the crazy thought that perhaps Hiro in the past becomes the famous ancestor of Hiro in the present. Like that song, I'm my own grandpa. haha

Jack
05-23-2007, 07:47 AM
It looked like Hiro was about to meet the kensai whose sword he had in the present. It might be his dad, who may have immortality or long life as his ability.

Snake-eyes01
05-23-2007, 08:15 AM
It looked like Hiro was about to meet the kensai whose sword he had in the present. It might be his dad, who may have immortality or long life as his ability.
I thought it might be his dad when they focused in on one of them it looked like his dad under the helmet!
I was also thinking, Silar may have died, it looks like from the blood trail that he was dragged. I wonder if that had anything to do with the evil person Molly talked about??

Jack
05-23-2007, 03:54 PM
I think the guy that scares Molly dragged Sylar off. I think he will somehow revive Sylar and use him as a tool. He may have been controlling Sylar all along. He may have been the reason that Linderman and Mama Petrelli wanted the blast to go off in NYC. They might have been trying to kill him. Now that NYC was spared, he will be a huge threat that has to be dealt with in Chapter 2.

sithviper
09-21-2007, 03:37 AM
The new season starts Monday ;)

Snake-eyes01
09-21-2007, 08:43 AM
The new season starts Monday ;)

Yep, I can't wait!! The previews look AWESOME!

Redstart
09-21-2007, 09:11 AM
I haven't seen previews, but I can't wait! By the way, many people have told me that I look a lot like Sylar. I just tell them not to make me mad and then point a finger at their foreheads.

Snake-eyes01
09-21-2007, 10:38 AM
I haven't seen previews, but I can't wait! By the way, many people have told me that I look a lot like Sylar. I just tell them not to make me mad and then point a finger at their foreheads.

Cool, let's see a picture if you can post one!

willie&joe
09-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Just set my DVR!! Woo hoo!

tank1976
09-24-2007, 01:21 PM
New eps. start tonight!!!!!

Snake-eyes01
09-25-2007, 12:07 AM
Man tonight's episode was AWESOME! I have SOOO many unanswered questions!! Sylar's back next week, it will be interesting how they're gonna explain that one! Oh, & I'm really glad they kept the same characters!

What are your thoughts??

TheReverend
09-25-2007, 12:44 AM
...Oh, & I'm really glad they kept the same characters!

What are your thoughts??
I’m darn happy they kept the same characters, when the rumors started that season 2 would focus on new people, I was really put off. Glad they figured out that would loose them viewers, and rethought it.

it’s real nice to see the same people we have grown attached to, and not have to start anew.

I loved the fact that Hiro’s Japanese role model, hero, and the original owner of the sword, Takezo Kensai (sp?); was a gaijin (foreigner) mercenary for hire - very nifty turn of events. Loved the reveal when he took off his helm.

Sort of sucked that Kaito Nakamura (Hiro’s dad – or Sulu as I like to call him :p ) got whacked…unless he has a miraculous comeback… though he was a nice addition to the cast.

But yeah, all in all. I am stoked - loved the last season and this was a good start to a new one :D

Redstart
09-25-2007, 04:06 PM
I too loved the episode. I have so many questions and I can't wait until next week.

starrcommand
09-25-2007, 04:19 PM
Yeah the episode was good. I want to know who these other 9 are. To me the person who killed Mr. Nakimora looked like they were probably in their teens or early 20's ... however with a hood on it could have been any one. Either way I am stoked.

Snake-eyes01
09-25-2007, 07:17 PM
Yeah the episode was good. I want to know who these other 9 are. To me the person who killed Mr. Nakimora looked like they were probably in their teens or early 20's ... however with a hood on it could have been any one. Either way I am stoked.

Yea, at first I thought it could be Sylar's return but next week's previews put that to rest! The Mexican Lady & her Brother were interesting, & then there's that flying kid that goes to High School with Claire....

OH! I almost forgot about the guy who can turn things into gold & who was that lady with Sylar at the beach??

Big Boa's punching bag 26
09-25-2007, 07:43 PM
I missed the first 15 minutes did they explain how Nathen survived or is that one of the unanswered questions?

Snake-eyes01
09-25-2007, 08:41 PM
I missed the first 15 minutes did they explain how Nathen survived or is that one of the unanswered questions?

That would be another of the MANY unanswered questions! I personally think he pushed Peter away then flew off however, did you see when he saw his own face all scarred up in the mirror?? That was interesting!

starrcommand
09-26-2007, 05:40 PM
That would be another of the MANY unanswered questions! I personally think he pushed Peter away then flew off however, did you see when he saw his own face all scarred up in the mirror?? That was interesting!

Yeah Id like to know what was up with that? Was he going crazy or is someone causing him to see what he wants to see.

General Scarlett
09-26-2007, 06:35 PM
The season premiere TOTALLY ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :cool:

Snake-eyes01
10-02-2007, 12:07 AM
I thought it was cool that Claire can not only heal but regenerate as well! Kensei is a healer as well!??! And it was good to see that guy that can erase memory again! It appears that Sylar has possibly lost his memory as well & Peter becoming somewhat of a villain by pulling off the Armored Car robbery! Wow! Tonight's episode & next week's preview.... another great!

What are your thoughts??

Jack
10-02-2007, 10:20 AM
I thought the second episode was better than the first. Not sure if Kensai has exactly the same power as Claire. It could be very similar, though. His might be more like immortality. Sad to see Nakamura go. I liked him. Curious that Angela had a "relationship" with him. Is Hiro her child? She does seem to get around the block. She's been with Petrelli, Nakamura and Linderman at least. Was she trying to make a ton of super kids? And did she know what Matt was doing because of what ever ability she has or because she's read his file? Good to see the Haitian again. It seems like he met up with Peter and Sylar and took their memories, but why would he do that and give Peter a box with his ID? A bit of defiance towards the company?

willie&joe
10-02-2007, 09:39 PM
My only complaint so far is Nathan's beard.

Snake-eyes01
10-09-2007, 12:13 AM
Any thoughts on tonight's episode??

Wow, it would appear Sylar is kinda screwed at the moment! Man, I wanted to see what was in Peter's box!!! :( Anyway, another great episode!

Jack
10-09-2007, 08:36 AM
I liked this week's episode. Candace/Michelle/Betty was stupid to save and trust Sylar. He's a whackjob and cares about nothing but power. Makes me wonder why the original actress couldn't come back for a day just to shoot her scenes. Sylar screwed himself. Good. Someone will come for him, though. Most likely the company. They must want him for something. He'll probably get his powers back when he heals. More and more it is looking like Hiro will be the Kensei of legend. The British version is just out for himself no matter what he says or does. He might even be the one who killed Nakamura Sr. Peter's wallet is probably just in the box. It obviously doesn't tell him what he can do, or the Irish gang would have known. Bennett is screwed as much as Sylar.

starrcommand
10-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Well I dont think anyone left him a box. I think, as they said, "this is what you had on you when we found you". They probably took his wallet/passport out of his pants pocket.

I was thinking the same thing about kensei. That hiro takes over his life and that the british guy is the one killing off the company founders.

One interesting thing is that they really havent changed history at all. Seriously what have they changed. Remember the future. Claire was still alive, in hiding. The black guy is dead, the one that could move through walls. Sylar is alive. What else .. hmmm. Oh Matt got his job back and is helping hide people. All it means is that the explosion might not be until later in time.

Snake-eyes01
10-16-2007, 08:59 AM
My only complaint so far is Nathan's beard.
Good thing he shaved it on last night's episode! :D

Anyway, what are your thoughts on last night's episode??

Looks like they brought in another hero, kinda interesting how she has photographic memory & can copy whatever it is she saw...
I like that Sylar is still Sylar, looks like he's gonna make it to New York!
What about Parkman's Dad!!

Deadshot
10-16-2007, 11:09 AM
Seems more like she has Photographic Reflexes like Taskmaster..
( Though with the lack of super heroes to copy the really cool moves from this power may not be quite so awesome as it is in the comics)

They will probably play up the watching kung fu movies action movies for her moves... or something.

1982RULEZ
10-16-2007, 02:15 PM
I am loving this new seaon!!! So far my favorite moment is seeing Claire cut of her pinky toe!!!

That was AWESOME!!!

Does that make me weird?? Maybe a little!!

starrcommand
10-16-2007, 03:16 PM
Yes I agree this season is awesome. Did anyone see the preview of Kensei knocking Hiro down? Very interesting ... I hope they dont kill of Hiro. I hope Sylar doesnt get the powers from the 2 mexicans. That would suck for everyone. I wonder what is going to happen to parkmans dad?

General Scarlett
10-16-2007, 09:46 PM
This season is really getting going........I hope to see it living as long as a 'Frasier' or 'Cheers' or 'Simpsons' or 'ER'.........

And I still want Hiro to come back, find out his father's been killed, go back and re-set time to bring him back....so that Sulu and Uhura can sit around and drink some Romulan ale and recount their escapes aboard the........uhhh, no, wait........started blurring the lines there for a sec.......:p ;)

yojoebro82
10-16-2007, 11:25 PM
I wouldn't be suprided at all to see them work Chekov into the show too.

Every episode this season gets better!

Jack
10-17-2007, 07:56 AM
They already have a Spock(Sylar). The whole "Hey, We have killers with us!" "Golly" exchange made me laugh. Then Sylar whacked the car thief. I guess he will keep Maya and Alejandro around until he can use the acquired powers again. Then they or at least Alejandro will be dead. Again, each episode is better than the last. There are some haters posting on various sites about how the show is horrible, but really, it is going at about the same pace as last season. Some people aren't happy unless they are ripping something I guess.

1982RULEZ
10-18-2007, 01:13 PM
Since they are bringing in all the old Star Trek Actors and Actresses, wouldn't be great if Bill Shatner was the guy killing off all the others!!!

Snake-eyes01
11-06-2007, 08:25 AM
Any thoughts on last night's episode??

I thought it was awesome!!To see that Adam is actually Kensai (sp?) really caught me by surprise! What I truly enjoyed about last night's episode was the preview for next week's!! :D

starrcommand
11-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Any thoughts on last night's episode??

I thought it was awesome!!To see that Adam is actually Kensai (sp?) really caught me by surprise! What I truly enjoyed about last night's episode was the preview for next week's!! :D

As soon as they entered his character I figured he was part of the original 12. I actually thought he was Linderman and that they would revel that later. But I was wrong. I have loved every single episode of this series. I cant wait until next week. I hope the strike gets resolves soon so we get more than just 11 episodes this year. They have already canceled the Origins series that was supposed to bridge the season.

willie&joe
11-07-2007, 11:01 AM
... They have already canceled the Origins series that was supposed to bridge the season.

Did they cancel it because of the strike? I was looking forward to that series.
I wasn't able to watch Mondays ep until last night but I thought it was great. Seeing Kensai/Adam at the end with Peter was awesome. I don't really like the whole drama with Claire's family though.

Jack
11-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Again this week's episode was better than the last. I have seen a ton of hate for this show and I am not getting it. The show is going at about the same pace as last year. I hope the strike doesn't kill the momentum.

Snake-eyes01
11-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Again this week's episode was better than the last. I have seen a ton of hate for this show and I am not getting it. The show is going at about the same pace as last year. I hope the strike doesn't kill the momentum.

I agree!
There are a lot of whiny complainers out there that seem to never have anything positive to say about anything! Although I don't think this is the best show of all time, it is definitely up there on my list! This is the first show in a long time that keeps me wanting more & makes me say after every episode: "1 hour is just not long enough for each episode!!" :D

starrcommand
11-07-2007, 08:03 PM
Did they cancel it because of the strike? I was looking forward to that series.
I wasn't able to watch Mondays ep until last night but I thought it was great. Seeing Kensai/Adam at the end with Peter was awesome. I don't really like the whole drama with Claire's family though.

Yes. It was in a CNN article I read. If I can find the link again I will post it.

I dont understand why people have to hate on the show. If you dont like it just stop watching it. Its like Lost. The first season was awesome. 2nd season blah. 3rd season WTF. I just decided to stop watching it. Its so boring now. But Heroes WOW. Its like what? I need more. I think of it as TV crack, I just cant get enough. I have always been a fan of super hero type things, especially Xmen and this is like Xmen with out a super rich founder of a school named Xavier. I wonder if they will bring someone in like him. Actually you know who I miss this season ... Christopher Eccleston IE Claude the invisible man. I hope they bring him back at some point.

Snake-eyes01
11-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Actually you know who I miss this season ... Christopher Eccleston IE Claude the invisible man. I hope they bring him back at some point.

I miss him as well! I also miss Isaac the future painter, I was kinda bummed he got killed off! I also think they should have killed off Niki & kept D.L. I liked him better as a Character.....

Jack
11-08-2007, 07:55 AM
Yeah, Claude is one of the best characters on the show. Bring back Invisible Dr Who!!! They could do more character housecleaning as well. Maya and Alejandro are just begging to die by Sylar and Nikki can go too. I am also bored with Hiro. I would have liked to see the Geico caveman Ted last longer or at least blow the crap out of Sylar.

starrcommand
11-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Yeah, Claude is one of the best characters on the show. Bring back Invisible Dr Who!!! They could do more character housecleaning as well. Maya and Alejandro are just begging to die by Sylar and Nikki can go too. I am also bored with Hiro. I would have liked to see the Geico caveman Ted last longer or at least blow the crap out of Sylar.

Spoiler below ... read if you dare

Actually we are supposed to see 3 deaths before the end of the season. Sylar kills 2 "heros" and a non hero dies.

Snake-eyes01
11-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Actually we are supposed to see 3 deaths before the end of the season. Sylar kills 2 "heros" and a non hero dies.

I bet they are that Mexican Girl, Her Brother, & Niki or The Guy that turns things into gold....

Just my thoughts.

Snake-eyes01
11-13-2007, 12:02 AM
Tonight's episode was great but I do have one gripe.......
Why didn't they show how Sylar escaped like they said they would in the previews?? Anyway, still a great episode nonetheless!

Oh, I almost forgot: Only THREE more episodes!! NOOOOOO!!!

Jack
11-13-2007, 08:05 AM
Hopefully there will be more episodes this season. It gets better with each new episode. I wonder if the second volume/first part of the season was originally supposed to end after 11 episodes or if they changed it around.

Snake-eyes01
11-26-2007, 11:55 PM
So, any predictions on the 2 Heroes that will die on next week's final episode??

I'm thinking Adam & Niki

Jack
11-27-2007, 07:43 AM
I would think Adam has to die somehow because he's just not going to quit trying to "save' the world by killing off as many people as possible. Maybe Hiro will make Peter see the truth and will allow Hiro to slice Adam's head off. I don't know if they count Adam as one of the two, though. Nikki seems to be a lock, and Monica could also be hating life right about now. I wonder where Parkman is? I could see Sylar killing him, but he would have to be sneaky or Parkman will use his Jedi mind tricks.

starrcommand
11-27-2007, 06:42 PM
They showed a pic of Parkman, Peter, and Nathan at some kind of press conference. They also showed a pic of Peter standing over someone in the paper factory, it gave me the feeling it was Hiro. Kinda makes me sad if they killed Hiro off. I dont think I would watch the show anymore. I think they will kill off the little girl, IE Molly, and Hiro. As much as it pains me thats who I think will die.

ttfndude
11-27-2007, 11:11 PM
I think Nikki will be one and maybe Elle. Also the non hero will be Peter's mom or Bob

Deadshot
11-28-2007, 11:05 AM
but Bob is a Hero. I think that it will end up being Bob's daughter and probably Adam that will die.

Snake-eyes01
12-03-2007, 11:56 PM
I thought it was pretty crazy how Hero "took care" of Adam! That's just wrong! Anyway, I'm kinda glad to see Sylar's back in action & HOPEFULLY Niki will be gone for sure but I kinda think they'll (unfortunately) bring her back. I also think Nathan will probably survive somehow (hopefully) Anyway, I can't wait for season 3, maybe we'll get more than 11 episodes this time!

ttfndude
12-04-2007, 07:42 AM
My question is when he dies of lack of oxygen and comes back there won't be more oxygen how will he keep coming back if he can't breathe. By not really taking him out he is just putting a curse on some future people. Of course this must be when Hiro starts his ascent to where he was in the first show. Hiro didn't have the heart to kill him I guess though. He will get free in the end of season three because season three the antagonist will be Sylar and I also belive Niki is gone but they will bring back Nathan, or they won't have to he does have Adams blood in him!

ttfndude

Snake-eyes01
12-04-2007, 08:43 AM
but they will bring back Nathan, or they won't have to he does have Adams blood in him!

ttfndude

You're right!! I forgot all about him receiving Adam's blood!

starrcommand
12-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Lets think about this for a second. We saw the one chick die and come back. So I think that counts as 1 of the dead. I think either Niki or Nathan will come back some how. I hope its Nathan. I dont know who else died or could have died. I dont know. I hope Nathan returns and Adam as I like both of their characters. I can live with out Niki but her son needs someone to stick around, I like his character also.

ttfndude
12-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Well, I heard that it was going to be two heroes and one regular that die. Here's the kicker The mexican gal and Nathan were "killed". Than Nikki was killed who was... ...you guessed it, the regular person. She was infected and her powers were gone. That's the three;)

ttfndude

Jack
12-05-2007, 08:13 AM
They need to establish limits on the healing properties of Adam/Claire and possibly Peter's blood. Otherwise the show will become boring IMO because nobod will die for good. The writers may have written themselves into a box. I am guessing that the blood injected into people only works for a short time, therefore, Nathan will need more to recover from the gunshots. Peter's blood can probably save him, but Peter and Parkman are not the brightest and Nathan will probably be grabbed by paramedics and rushed to a hospital anyway. And what are the time limits of the blood's healing ability? HRG must have been dead for a while but was brought back. Nathan should have some time. Nikki has to be gone because she must have been blown to bacon bits in that explosion and there probably isn't enough of her left to inject blood into. Micah has his cousins and Grandma Uhura to take care of him. I am sure he also communicates with Hana Gitleman or whatever is left of her. Adam is probably going to be hibernating for a while until somebody digs him up. Just how did Hiro get him into that box, anyway? I am looking forward to volume 3. Hopefully we see it in a few months if the strike gets resolved.

Super Sport
12-05-2007, 03:48 PM
...HOPEFULLY Niki will be gone for sure but I kinda think they'll (unfortunately) bring her back. I also think Nathan will probably survive somehow (hopefully) Anyway, I can't wait for season 3, maybe we'll get more than 11 episodes this time!

Man you said it. Hot or not, Niki is a freakin' soap opera with stupid powers. Good riddance... for now. As far as Nathan goes, remember, his brother can absorb others powers, his daughter Claire has the healing ability, and came back from the dead at least once that I can remember, (autopsy table), and who knows what if anything his mother can do or what his father could do. My point is, even without Adam's blood, I'm sure he'll be back, its in his genes.

Redstart
12-05-2007, 04:59 PM
I had a conversation with a guy at work about this today.. Peter can mimic other people's powers. His body can remember how to use that power once he has absorbed it from someone else, allowing him to use it forever. If his blood is taken from him, would it have healing powers like Claire? He has to remember the power, like when he lost his memory and very slowly some things came back to him. Do his blood cells have the memory, or does his brain have to somehow do something?

ttfndude
12-05-2007, 09:29 PM
My thing is it may have been his own face but there were scars on Nathans face. I think Peter's mimic ability starts with his central nervous center not his blood. Just what I was thinking

ttfndude

yojoebro82
12-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Anyone notice how there seems to be pairs of people with the same powers? Adam and Clair can heal. Nathan and Clair's boyfriend can fly. Peter and that Mississippi girl can "mimic" other abilities............yeah.

I'm not really going anywhere with that. Just wanted to point it out.

I just watched the last episode on the computer now. I just found out a litte perk of not watching much TV.......I had NO idea anyone was going to die and when Peter got shot I was genuinely suprised!

I agree with what others are saying about there needing to be limits to what the blood can do. I can't thing of anything less interesting than seeing a bunch of "Wolverines" running around, dying, and getting better.

sithviper
09-21-2008, 05:45 PM
If anyone else is still inerested, the new season begins tomorrow. :)

Snake-eyes01
09-21-2008, 08:48 PM
If anyone else is still inerested, the new season begins tomorrow. :)
Oh yes, I am VERY interested! I can't wait!! :D

starrcommand
09-22-2008, 09:12 PM
How awesome was tonights episodes?

TheReverend
09-22-2008, 10:28 PM
GAH!!!!!! I totally freaking forgot it was back on!!!! Man that sucks.

Guess I have to download it... was it good?

Snake-eyes01
09-22-2008, 11:47 PM
Both episodes were GREAT! Again as all other past episodes I can't wait for next week's!

Snake-eyes01
09-29-2008, 10:53 PM
What do you guys think of Sylar being somewhat of a "Good Guy"?

Any thoughts on this season so far?

So far I really enjoy it just like the other 2 seasons! That whole Niki thing is a bit bizarre but I never really cared for her much anyway. I'm really hoping Sylar becomes somewhat of an anti-hero!

skinny
10-07-2008, 02:31 PM
so last nights ep has laid out the seasons objective, will be interesting to see how they follow this vision storyline and of course if you missed it the ep will be on G4 tonight

Snake-eyes01
12-01-2008, 11:01 PM
So far this season has been really good! And the addition of Seth Green as the comic book store guy is great! Any thoughts so far?

starrcommand
12-02-2008, 07:26 PM
I agree. I have loved having them all back. I am sad though that Elle is dead. I had thought she may have been the mother of his son in the future.

Snake-eyes01
12-02-2008, 08:10 PM
I agree. I have loved having them all back. I am sad though that Elle is dead. I had thought she may have been the mother of his son in the future.
They actually never technically showed Elle die so she may still be alive! Either that or because she had "relations" with Sylar somehow because of this she may have some of his DNA or powers transferred to her.... You just never know with this show! :)