Saw a new Sigma Six figure today! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Saw a new Sigma Six figure today!

GI Trekker
09-26-2006, 03:26 PM
Wal-Mart. Temple-something Spirit Iron-Knife. I honestly didn't pay that much attention to it since it wasn't a new character, but it struck me that the name, Temple (I want to say "Tracker?") Spirit Iron-Knife was a rather peculiar designation.

Lower-price range figure. Decent, but if you have the original Spirit Iron-Knife from Sigma Six, who admittedly hasn't been around for a while in most places, nothing urgent.

I'll wait for the next batch of new characters, like Zartan and Lt. Stone and whomever.

neoviper76
11-03-2006, 06:44 PM
I may end up buying the 10 dollar Spirit considering I missed out on the first one. I didnt think it would be hard to find now.

yojoebro82
11-03-2006, 10:23 PM
I may end up buying the 10 dollar Spirit considering I missed out on the first one. I didnt think it would be hard to find now.

Not where I live. The $10 Spirit has been around a while but both are still kinda cool. Might pick one up soon.

markatisu
11-11-2006, 03:04 PM
I picked up the green snake variant version of this figure, the only thing that bothered me was he has no pants. I rectified that on Destro by buying some Bratz boy pants as seen here:

http://www.joebattlelines.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8361&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

it just looks dumb for him to have a jacket but no pants, I understand his sigma suit should take care of everything but then why the jacket lol