View Full Version : Movie Edition Hulk Figure

Urban Saboteur
10-19-2006, 09:40 AM
Anyone else get one of these when they were out?, they are really tough and lots of fun can be had wacking Murdock at the side of the head!!
Check this video out of me playing Hulk and smashing ten tons of howdy how outta Murdock...
http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/UKAFCollectors/Figures/Random%20Figures/?action=view&current=HulkMovieEdition.flv
:cool: I think this is a cool toy.

brain
10-19-2006, 10:38 AM
this is awsome i watched it about 6 times

Redstart
10-19-2006, 01:24 PM
Very funny to watch.

Acantilado
10-19-2006, 03:19 PM
That's cool man! :D Poor ol' Murdok! Is that the rol he has in your Joeverse? LOL

Urban Saboteur
10-21-2006, 11:25 AM
I really like making these videos.. any hope I'll get subscribers? :confused:
I wanted to do an ultimate Toy Tournament Championship with figures fighting each other.. in video with music.. and if possible sound effects.. maybe for fun have one forum member per character?

I think this would be a really cool way to get interaction on the forums.. and maybe invest in some sigma 6 figures too.. haha .. duke vs the hulk anyone?

Anyways.. I thought it would go something like this...
http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/UKAFCollectors/Figures/Random%20Figures/?action=view&current=MotuManVsHulkTest.flv&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1
Lmk who's up for it..

neoviper76
10-21-2006, 03:30 PM
Hmmmmm......Marvel Legends Bullseye vs. Sigma 6 Duke. Bullseye better win that one!!!!!!!

Urban Saboteur
10-22-2006, 03:07 AM
Hi,
Does anyone have any suggestions/interest then? I was thinking I could compose a list of available characters on this very thread.. and then each interested member of the forum could pick a character... hmmm perhaps I should start a new thread in the games section? :confused:

So already I know I am going to included MOTU man ;) and the Hulk.. as well as 1998 Marvel Spiderman and possibly one of those Maroon & Black Batman figures.. or maybe that weird colour one?
As far as tournaments go I think 16 would be about right wouldn't it? So I guess I better hunt for the remaining 12 characters?:D

Viper Commander
10-24-2006, 08:00 PM
Oh man, that was brutal! :D