Zartan, Stone, Timber, etc on Hasbrotoyshop [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Zartan, Stone, Timber, etc on Hasbrotoyshop

anti-hero
10-26-2006, 11:36 AM
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=520&SBR=328

Just was able to snag Zartan and Stone. Hopefully they'll be ablet to fulfill the order. **fingers crossed**

I'll keep ya'll posted.

yojoebro82
10-26-2006, 10:58 PM
I'll watch the stores for that Zartan. When HTS put up those Transformers Classics, I saw them in stores DAYS later. Hopefully it's that quick for Zartan.

anti-hero
10-27-2006, 10:15 AM
Yeah, you could be right about that. But I've been checking ebay every day and they still don't have any out there which tells me they haven't hit any retail stores yet.

But the order still hasn't shipped. :mad: I'm normally not impatient with etailer shipping but I just want to know for sure that I'll be getting these since there have been so many miscues with HTS lately. Of course those were on Con exclusives and this is regular merch so I'm still very hopeful.

skinny
10-27-2006, 07:57 PM
Ordered the new six Sigma six figs and six mission sets and by using the code facat06 got it all for much less than retail 127.06 best part is no tax. too bad the new Scarlett 2.5 wasnt there though. Ditto for the next 3.75 wave.
As for shipping dates, looks like it will be Nov 7-10
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=520&SBR=435&ID=18151&PG=1

Mr.MojoRisin
10-29-2006, 10:15 AM
I might have to get Zartan just because I love him so much, but man I just can't get into Sigma 6. What is the appeal in these?

anti-hero
10-31-2006, 09:23 AM
What is the appeal in these?

Nothing but their complete and total AWESOMENESS!!!

Seriously tho, you can't understand how cool these are until you play with them. It's a very "over the top" style but when you combine that with the loads of accessories it makes for a really fun line. I bought Tunnel Rat since I found him on clearance one day and I was immeadiately hooked. They're just fun toys. If you only display and you don't like the style then don't bother...but if you enjoy posing or playing with figures then try this line out even if you don't like the style. I doubt you'll regret it.

Here are some reviews on a few of them if you're interested.

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_091306a.htm

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_060906a.htm

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_091905a.htm

Mr.MojoRisin
11-01-2006, 07:22 AM
I might get one or two just to say that I got them. I do have to admit I like the accessories. Just can't get past the cartoonish look I guess. That and they're trying to replace the 3 3/4 figures with them.

anti-hero
11-01-2006, 09:39 AM
I might get one or two just to say that I got them. I do have to admit I like the accessories. Just can't get past the cartoonish look I guess. That and they're trying to replace the 3 3/4 figures with them.

Well...I might get linched for saying this...but the 3 3/4 would be on their way out regardless of wether they made this line or not. There just wasn't that much interest in them and by the time they figured out how to do it (nostalgic but updated sculpts with similar packaging to ARAH) the retailers decided to get out.

But anyway...Zartan and Stone have shipped so I should have them in a week or sooner. :D

Mr.MojoRisin
11-03-2006, 07:17 AM
Yeah, I mean, I guess if this is what keeps G.I. Joe selling on the market than I'm all for that. Maybe the 3 3/4 can make a triumphant return sometime.

neoviper76
11-03-2006, 06:56 PM
I cant wait to get my hands on Zartan and Stone. Then hopefully soon Shipwreck and the new Firefly will hit. This line just gets better and better. I was hesitant myself at first but then I picked up my first(Firefly and now thats leading to more and more. I hope this line lasts awhile. I was reading somewhere that Hasbro's profits were doing well on this line.......truly a good thing!!!!

ttfndude
11-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Honestly, I can't say much for the smaller ones don't like them at all. The big ones though at first I thought they were a waste too. But to understand them fully you have to buy just one at least than make a decision. I have the whole first wave now and I would have more if I had more disposable income. I have actually asked for a couple for x-mas. They are a great toy for my kids to play with and durable enough to set back up and display.

ttfndude

nosajnnyl
11-13-2006, 09:36 AM
I was very sceptical of these at first, but after I picked up Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow I soon decided that these were some pretty decent figs afterall. I now own a version of all the characters currently released. What can I say: they've grown on me.

I just got in my shipment Friday from Hasbro of Zartan & Stone. I was very much pleased with the quality of these figures, especially Zartan. Now if we can only get the rest of the 'noks.

anti-hero
11-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Yeah...they've grown on a lot of people. It took me a few months before I finally caved, but when I did i fell in love with this line. It's not a replacement for the 3 3/4 line, but it's cool in and of itself. I also don't think I have ever heard from or read of anyone who's actually bought one and didn't like it. I could be wrong but I think a lot of the naysayers about the line have never actually held one and messed around with it.