Sigma Six is a HOT seller... Well at least here!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Sigma Six is a HOT seller... Well at least here!!

Little Dragon
11-02-2006, 06:20 PM
I went to all three of our Super Wal Marts today ( I was birthday shopping for two of my boys, both born this month). I always ask them to check the back for more, or new stuff. I know some of the people in management at each of the stores. They all told me that they have a bunch of the Star Wars stuff in the back, but that the "8" inch Sigma Six stuff is the hottest selling toy right now. They can't keep it in stock. With the exception of Tunnel Rat.

Now this does not include the vehicles, but they all said (mind you this is without telling them about the other stores) that the "8" inch single pack figures both the soldier and commando packs sell like hot cakes. They also told me that the new 2.5 stuff is not really doing that well, as they had a few cases in the back and where fully stocked in the front.

Then I went to the only Toys R Us in town and guess what? They had a bunch of the 2.5 and 3.75 comic packs on the pegs. But all of there "8" inch Sigma Six stuff was gone. I mean not one left anywhere.

This stuff is hot here in Reno, NV. Really hot!
Joe

neoviper76
11-02-2006, 09:17 PM
I have a few stores here in Tampa,Fl. that sell the heck out of Sigma 6. Like you...the only ones frequently on the pegs are Tunnel Rats and an occasional Long Range(desert gear one). The new 10 dollar Spirit is hard to track down. I saw about 3 at a Wally World....didnt pick one up....went back a couple days later.....gone!!!!!!!!! I hope the line sticks around for awhile. It has a ton of potential.