New, Forgotten, or Remade? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : New, Forgotten, or Remade?

Z-Fly
11-07-2006, 04:18 PM
What would you rather see in the 3/4 line

New Characters (Self explanatory)

Characters from other forms of G.I. Joe media made into figures (Big Lob, Sparks, Mangler, Zanya, Sgt. Savage, Extreme, etc.)

Or badly made figures remade (Example: if they took Tom-Henry Ragan (Ice Cream Soldier) gave him a new codename, a new sculpt, realistic colors and an awesome flamethrower)

I would personally want to see New Characters. Your views?

Patrick A. Riley
11-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Without a doubt: characters currently without figures

There's a lot of good ones without any and some who didn't have one until recently but need better ones (Kwinn, Oktober Guard, etc.)

snarf5181
11-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Characters w/o figures: Sparks, Mayday, Zanya, Billy, Junko, Cool Breeze, Mariner, etc. The fact that Billy still doesn't have a figure blows my mind. He must have the most appearances of anyone without a figure, and the longest amount of time since his first appearance for anyone not dead (Qwinn, Dr Venom, Scarface, Flagg, etc...)

DPrime
11-07-2006, 06:11 PM
I picked "lame characters", because I've always thought that the biggest problem with pretty much anything 1988-up (and this overlaps a bit into '87 and '86) is the choice of colours. I would LOVE to see Hasbro reissue all the Battle Corps, etc figures with GOOD, 1985-esq paint jobs and accessories in normal weapon colours.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind a Big Lobb figure, etc, provided they were RAH.

gnawgahyde
11-07-2006, 10:06 PM
New characters that have not yet been made from the comics and cartoons.
Wraith, Billy, Zanya, Machete, Dr Venom, Flagg, Honda Lou to name a few.

goodguyswearblack9
11-07-2006, 11:41 PM
I'm interested in new characters more than a bunch of remakes.

code_name_flint
11-08-2006, 12:38 AM
I would really like to see charactors that haven't been made yet like Big Lob, Pythona and Sparks.

Acantilado
11-08-2006, 07:02 AM
I'd like to see new characters, or characters that still haven't had a fig, specially Zanya or so.
I'm personally tired of re-re-reissues of the same charecters. I mean, Snake-Eyes is cool, but I've had more than enough of him.

mizak23
11-08-2006, 08:45 AM
I would like to see all those niche characters like Pythona and Big Lob, But I'd love to see the Sgt. Savage and Extreme Team done in the scale, and maybe rewritten a little.

Z-Fly
11-08-2006, 01:38 PM
I would like more original characters because I like having a large variety.

Patrick A. Riley
11-08-2006, 01:55 PM
There is really no need for any original (new) characters to be created, since there are enough existing characters currently w/o figures

Canadian51
11-08-2006, 09:14 PM
For the love of everything decent and holy in the wide world please let there be a PYTHONA...

I don't care about anything else. - but before I die let there be a Pythona figure released.

She could have a rooted (actual hair) ponytail - a cloth cape (a la vintage star wars) and one or two of the creature accessories she used in the movie.

Regardless of your feelings of Cobra La - this figure would ROCK.

Just my humble opinion.

paraviper
11-08-2006, 09:20 PM
new characters would be great. I would also like to see ones that never had figures such as zanya dr venom ect. ... We should all vote on 5 unmade characters and submit our ideas to mastercollector. Thats the only real chance we have of seeing this happen.

Acantilado
11-09-2006, 04:20 PM
Dr Venom would be really cool!

mjgriffi
11-09-2006, 08:47 PM
That a hard question. Although I'd like to see both remakes of originals and lame figures made cool, my preference would be to have figures for characters that have have not yet been made into figures - Billy, Dr Venom, Bongo Bear (Candy), Mayday, Prof Apel, Big Lob, Cool Breeze, etc,etc.