View Full Version : How many hairstyles have you had?

The Faceless Master
12-18-2006, 10:52 PM
I was reading an article the other day that said most men have
ONE hairstyle their WHOLE LIFE...

I think I've had at least 5
1> regular TOMAX looking hair
2> flat top like Mercer
3> mohawk like Zangief for about 6mos :eek: ~ talk about teen angst
4> long shoulder length hair in a ponytail like Buzzer
5> nowadays its like the new sculpt Salvo aka #1 all around

what about you?
any pix of outrageous hairdos you'd dare to share? LOL!! :D

cobraferret
12-18-2006, 11:14 PM
Tons...
I have had the z cut into my head.
flat top,
surfer
bald
etc.
My current is my fav.peach fuzz

TheReverend
12-18-2006, 11:15 PM
Too many to count.

I went through a long phase of hair dying back in the day, just about every color you could think of from bleach blond (kept that for a long time), dark black, bright Purple, Bright Red, Green, Blue, etc. You name the color I've been there (except for pink;)) All the dying I’ve done it’s a wonder I have hair anymore.:eek:

I’ve also run the gambit from long (longer then shoulder length) to razor shaved bald. I had actutaly recently grown it back out to shoulder length and just shaved it razor bald about 2 months ago, now it's grown back out to a nice short cut.

I also did all the popular 80’s -90’s hair cuts like the mushroom, ollie north, flat top, high and tight, buzz with designs shaved in it, etc.

Also done most of the punk / teen angst stuff like Mohawks, spikes, shaved with long bangs, shave on one side long on the other, as I said above all the colors of the rainbow.

I sort of still do the same thing, my co-workers give me grief because I change appearance at the drop of a hat…I change hair style and facial hair styles vey often to this day: clean shaven, beard, goate, long hard, shaved head, I like to keep people guesing- Although not to the extremes I used to. I try to keep it semi civilized, and don’t do the dye thing anymore (I really don't want to kill my hair and feel a little old for bright blue hair).

I recently saw some old photos, if I can find them again I’ll post some links, man I looked like a freak at times - pretty funny stuff :D

As a side note you need to be careful about changing appearances often, when I worked at Microsoft – I went on vacation for 2 weeks with long hair and no facial hair, I came back bald with a full beard (according to a co-worker I looked like a psycho ax murderer), and got detained by security for trying to infiltrate the building with a stolen ID card (my own with my old photo on it). They were going to have me hauled off. It took a lot of convincing, and my supervisor coming to the security office, to get them to believe I belonged there.

toe
12-18-2006, 11:57 PM
Hmmmm..Good question.

I used to have a buzzer.

When I'm lazy, I go w/ the salvo.

Currently I have a Starduster.

Sometimes I spend to much time at the computer and end up with a Monkeywrench.

PS>>>>another name for the mushroom is the chili bowl. I never had one but my bro did.

ShadowSnake
12-19-2006, 08:06 AM
Interesting question. :)

Gung Ho head.
Brian Bosworth head. (lines) lol
Buzzer head. ( I donated 30" of hair to locks for love when I cut it. I cried)
Now i just buzz it.

I did have a mohawk in the mirror once but it only lasted for about 5 minutes. lol

Dave

whitedalek
12-19-2006, 05:58 PM
I've really only had 1 hairstyle my entire life (I'm 36). My hair was longer than normal for a few months in college (thought about growing it long, but my hair will not grow long).

Technically, you could say that I've had 2. I needed a hair cut badly, but I was extremely busy so I did give myself a buzz cut one Sunday. As soon as my hair grew out some, I went back to the same hairstyle.

review-this
12-20-2006, 01:07 AM
buzzed
bald
flat top
part right
part left
a hawk
lines shaved into it (like a white rap singer in the early 90's)
one time i fell asleep and my friends shaved a dirty word onto my head, i guess that counts as a hairstyle.

so that's 8, i'm sure there is more, just cant think right now.

Viper Commander
12-20-2006, 04:37 PM
I used to have Vanilla Ice style hair back in the day, with the lines and a high top. :D

Then I had really long hair, like a grunge dude.

Then I had a fade.

Then I had a shaved head.

Then I had a small mohawk.

Then I had a Asian style mullet like this dude here. link to pic (http://static.flickr.com/19/119256458_04a4e78713.jpg)

Now I have hair like this kid. link to pic (http://img.timeinc.net/teenpeople/images/2005/news/123005_drake_bell180.jpg)

toe
12-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Now I have hair like this kid. link to pic (http://img.timeinc.net/teenpeople/images/2005/news/123005_drake_bell180.jpg)[/QUOTE]

Wow! Sexy!

Somtimes when I give myself a haircut, I temporarily give myself an Overlord.