View Full Version : Which action figures are on your desk/computer?

yojoebro82
01-05-2007, 09:08 AM
At home or at the office, anyone display action figures on their desks or on their computer? (I'm sure there are lots of you).

As for me, I've got my Marvel Legends Sentinel, Worf (from Art Asylum's Star Trek line) and DC Direct Power Girl on my desk (even though I have NO idea what her back story is or anything else about her, I don't think my desk would be the same without her :) )

I know, no Joes, but don't worry, they're in every other corner of my room.

Urban Saboteur
01-05-2007, 09:22 AM
For me guarding my USB Cables is my top priority.. I have 3, one goes to my phone, one goes to my Ipod and one for my camera.. who guards it?
Movie Edition Hulk. :D
Not a single cobra in sight near those cables.. and after the pasting howling mad murdock got.. who can blame them?

tank1976
01-05-2007, 09:45 AM
I have a newer version of Wild BIll. Cannot remember the series.
He has a black removable hat. two holsters with removable pistols-they are silver.
I have his hands on both guns ready to drawl if needed.:cool:
That is if any one messes with my stuff!:D :p :cool:

dominic.18
01-05-2007, 05:06 PM
i have sigma six zartan, an optimus prime figure, and snake eyes version 14 on my desk

Red Sox
01-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Right now I've got Toy Biz versions of Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and Hollywood Hogan as well as 3 DTC Snow Serpents, a Wave 7 Viper, DTC Cobra Trooper, Black/Gold Sand Viper, and a Blue/Red Sand Viper. Quite a motley crew!;)

YELSEW
01-06-2007, 02:59 AM
I have the Horrid from Spawn, Spawn (the one with the Big Red cape, don't remember what year, it is about 10 years old), the Toyfare 2 pack of Snake Eyes and Scarlett, Dodge Viper Hotwheels Car, the guy from HALO (I never can remember his name!), an action fleet AT-AT Walker, and I know a couple of other things, but I am not home to notate.

At work, when I have my own office, I display Yoda from AOTC and Firefly V1.

frozentundra
01-06-2007, 09:39 AM
A mini dio with - (2) V4 Vipers, V1 Destro, V2 Snake Eyes
S6 Firebat
S6 Hiss
S6 Destro Mech
(2) Valor vs. Venom Dr. Mindbender & Dart
12" Valor vs. Venom Dr. Mindbender

John Missal
01-06-2007, 03:28 PM
Right now, it's a LEGO Mindstorms NXT robot standing over my Mac Mini. Behind me, I have the trailer from a G1 Prime as part of the set up on my Mac Cube. Everything else is there because they are on ebay waiting to be packed up to ship.

John M>

skyline
01-06-2007, 05:21 PM
oh good one, at the moment on my desk...

top shelf has...
ninja zartan moc,
funskool skydiver moc,
funskool snake eyes moc,
funskool gung ho moc,
action master starscream and flight thingy
a few moc rid small robots with mini tins,
vintage jabba the hutt playset complete,
the mini snow cat you got free with a joe figurem
uk stalker loose and complete
swivel arm cobra commande loose and complete
red snake
red laser
red jackal
misb con motor viper and ice viper

2nd shelf...
funskool cross country moc
he-man buzz-off loose and complete
both the 03 con fireflys

3rd shelf...
brazil tiger force duke,
marujo filecard
ar puro filecard
cobra de aco filecard

4th shelf...
robear bert
man-e-faces loose and complete
claw jaw loose and complete
rataro
heicheman loose and complete
syclone loose and complete
lynx-o
whiplash loose and complete
heman
super powers lex luther loose and complete
2 gobots
lord zarak
scrap iron loose and complete
and ton up.

Dakemesh
01-06-2007, 06:36 PM
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/1740/soundwaveshirt1ud0.jpg

Of course, you can't see the Joes b/c they're behind me... oh well.

Royal Guard
01-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Since I share a desk with 2 others I only keep Snake Eyes v3 and Storm Shadow v2. This way if the come up missing I am not out much.

willie&joe
01-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Right now the baboon from Lion King. It varies though.

starscream2
01-06-2007, 11:47 PM
they have problems staying on top they fall and go missing.then find them weak later.so nothing.one bump and they all go down.pluse it hurts geting hit with figers.lol

sithviper
01-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Action figures? :rolleyes: I just have a couple. :D Let's see I have:

On the desktop:

2 2006 SW Saga II Death Star Gunners
2 2006 SW Vintage II Biker Scouts
1 1985 Snow Serpent complete with a Biker Scouts pistol
1 1986 Low-Light with Accessory Pack Accessories
1 2005 Comic Pack Firefly
1 2002 SW Saga I Chewbacca (Mynock Hunt)
1 2006 SW Saga II Moff Jerjerrod
1 2006 SW Saga II General Veers
1 2003 Jedi High Council Depa Billaba
1 2003 The Battle Of Hoth Multipack Princess Leia
1 2004 SW Vintage I Princess Leia
1 1996 Shadows of the Empire Dash Rendar
1 2006 SW Saga II Rebel Trooper (Caucasian)
1 2006 SW Saga II Sandtrooper
1 2006 SW Saga II Utapau Clone Trooper
1 2006 SW Saga II Princess Leia Organa Boushh Disguise
1 1989 Alley Viper
1 1986 Viper V1
1 2002 Viper V7

On top of the T.V.

2 2002 SW Saga I Endor Rebel Soldier (Both head sculpts)
1 2003 SW Saga I Boba Fett (The Pit of Carkoon)
1 2004 SW Hall of Fame C-3PO
1 2002 SW Silver Anniversary R2-D2
1 1998 Expanded Universe Mara Jade
1 Heroes Of Cybertron Thundercracker
1 Justice Leauge Unlimited Superman
1 2006 SW Saga II Major Bren Derlin

Jimmyboy
01-10-2007, 04:09 PM
No figures but I do have Sheriff and Radiator Springs McQueen below my monitor...

Urban Saboteur
01-11-2007, 09:07 AM
My setup has changed since I posted. I now have 5 Iron Grenadiers all posing with accessories.. contemplating a siege towards the hulk for the USB's however immediately behind them are 5 Royal Guards and one has a scythe at the ready to lop off some IG heads, peeking round the corner from the monitor is the Steel Brigade figure I got at Christmas.. :cool:

Reptilian Popinjay
01-12-2007, 03:14 AM
These aren't on my computer but they are in my office. I am a drug abuse counselor so they have some symbolism.

First, I have Elan Sleazebaggano (the drug dealer from Episode II) carded. I could not believe Hasbro made an action figure of him and considering the subject matter of my career, I had to have one for my office since so many of my clients are not only hair club clients, they are also presidents.

Then, I have a packaged Hannibal Lecter from Movie Maniacs. I love the looks my clients give me when they see Hannibal grinning at them from my shelf.

I also have Elle Driver and Beatrix Kiddo from Kill Bill Volume 2 opened and set up facing each other. That is pretty much symbolic of the office politics where I work.

Last, in my group room, I have the Armies of Middle-Earth Bridge of Khazad-Dum set with the Balrog and Gandalf facing each other, symbolic of the battle between good and evil, the struggle between the spiritual self and the shadow self, and also how one can be reborn after falling into the abyss.

No Joes, though.

Snake-eyes01
01-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Only one action figure, a broken G1 Lazerbeak Transformer. But I do have some Hotwheels & a Dirt Track McQueen MOC on there as well!

YELSEW
01-12-2007, 11:58 AM
Now that I am home, I can give a better list. I have a vintage emperor palapatine sitting in his throne (I think it is glass/porcelin?), I have a Hot Wheels Dodge Charger RT Concept Car, Hot Wheels Dodge Charger RT (I drive this car!), a General Lee Hot Wheels (vintage), the Horrid, some pewter pieces, Spawn (as described above), the ToyFare 2 pack Mint in box, 2 cased hot wheels Dodge Vipers (my favorite car), Early Bird Star Wars Set (thanks to Crazybones!); Master Chief; and a Franklin Mint Mac Semi.

I will probably be rearranged some stuff to incorporate more Joe items. I am thinking about picking up some of the mini busts and put them all on the top of my desk!

Beach Head
01-28-2007, 03:09 PM
Right now I have too many action figures on my computer cart. They are Fox Mulder, Blade, Marvel Legends Captain America, Master Chief, Bruce Lee, Derek Jeter, Muscleman from the 1980's M.U.S.C.L.E. toy line, Optimus Prime, Beach Head that came with the green Hydrofoil, Don Mattingly, Roboto, and Steeljaw.

THUGGEDOUT
01-28-2007, 03:39 PM
At work I have the first 23 of the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection which are about 3" tall, they consist of:

Spiderman, Wolverine, Doc Ock, The Thing, Magneto, Blade, Silver Surfer, Green Goblin, Captain America, Dr. Doom, Pheonix, Iron-Man, DareDevil, Storm, Thor, Beast, Elektra, Human Torch, Punisher, Black Cat, Captain Britain and have 2 larger figurines of Hulk and Juggernaut. I also have a 7" Omaga Spawn from the new Spawn 30 line...

The Faceless Master
01-28-2007, 04:52 PM
for me, just one figure => Cobra COILs
http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/showimage.php?i=4435&original=1

GI Trekker
01-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Well, at the moment, on my computer table, is a G.I.Joe Steel Brigade Commando from the 2005 Convention (and I want some more of these guys), a 9" Jem'Hadar from Star Trek, a 3-3/4" scale Twiki from Buck Rogers, a small Chip Hazard statue from Small Soldiers, a R.E.V.s Steelrain figure, and a Power Rangers Mystic Force Solaris Ranger in from Japan that was not released as part of the American series.

How's THAT for diverse? :D

Deadshot
01-28-2007, 09:19 PM
currently I have 2 Alpha Male Stikfas, My Joe Canuck figure, a busted Funskool Cobra Commander, A black Dragon Ninja and Red Ninja along wil a small Gambit Statue. Then there is the small horde of Space Marines being built and painted.

neoviper76
01-31-2007, 05:21 PM
On guard are a few characters. The first is the marvel Legends Bullseye(variant)....... DC Direct Bizarro and the Yellow/Black faced Baseball Fury. No breaches in security here.

GIJoeCollector
01-31-2007, 05:50 PM
The following are on my computer desk at home as I am not working at the moment...

John Belushi Samurai :cool:
Ozzy Osborne (not really a fan, just liked the fig)
Gene Simons (not really a fan, just liked the fig)
24" Talking Yoda
Cal Ripken, Jr. SLU and some other assorted CR, Jr. items
Nolan Ryan Hallmark Ornament
Bo Jackson Football SLU
Commando Sgt. Savage
and a whole mess of autographed baseballs, cards, hats, etc.

I know, only one Joe item? They are in a different part of the house, not the computer room. :rolleyes: