Ya Have A ? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Ya Have A ?

starscream2
01-08-2007, 07:12 PM
my gf got me a tube of small sigma 6 figers.she got them at x-mas they are in like a round tube never sean befor.has foxkids all overe it.think it was a one time x-mas thing.
i dont care for it so.douse eny one no what i could get for it.it just take up space realy has duke snake,tunnlerat in it.

be happy to trade or sell it to some one that likes this new joe stuff.not a hater off s6 just like the old ones.so realy i wont to no if this is worth eny thing at all.

GI Trekker
01-09-2007, 01:07 AM
If it helps, I believe these were an exclusive to Target. That's the only place I recall seeing them. I don't believe there was anything distinctive about the figures, they were just repacked from standard 2.5" assortments.

I don't recall what the original retail price of the tubes were, as I don't collect that scale either.

jetski333
01-09-2007, 08:38 AM
Those were stocking stuffers, originally priced at $3.99 went on sale after
Christmas for $1.49 then on clearance for $0.39. Hope that helps.

starscream2
01-09-2007, 07:47 PM
thanks alot.wonder if eny one wonts them. i got from my gf and dont like s6 toys so if eny one wonts them let me no.

GI Steevy
01-09-2007, 08:04 PM
If it helps, I believe these were an exclusive to Target. That's the only place I recall seeing them. I don't believe there was anything distinctive about the figures, they were just repacked from standard 2.5" assortments.

I don't recall what the original retail price of the tubes were, as I don't collect that scale either.
Actually, the tubes featured several all new 2.5 molds

bluebikerboy1
01-15-2007, 07:29 PM
i would hve paid .39 cents for a tube lol. they would be perfect desk ornaments :)