Sigma Six Firebat! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Sigma Six Firebat!

Syna3sthesia
01-10-2007, 08:48 AM
I'm actually rather impressed with this vehicle.

At first, I thought that it was going to be rather small because of how compact the box is.

After assembly, you can really appreciate how cool this vehicle is.

I do not own an original Firebat but this Sigma Six is a little smaller than the Cobra Mamba.

Use this link to get pictures of the Firebat.

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p118/Syna3sthesia/

You can go to the Vehicles Before Assembly folder for pictures of the parts and accesories that come with it.

If you want to see how the vehicle looks once assembled visit the Cobra Vehicles Folders.

There is also potential to get some customs done. If you look at the last pic in the Cobra Vehicles, Bombstrike can tightly squeeze in there.

There are some screws in the bottom that can be taken out, and I'm pretty sure that you can replace the seat.

I can't wait to get to the Dragon Hawk open.

Currahee_Chris
01-10-2007, 09:40 PM
I really like it too but think it is a little off dimension wise. I just feel like the cockpit and the main body are a little off- the cockpit is sleek and aerodynamic but the body is pretty big and bulky. Even as a toy, you can feel how much heavier that part of the plane is and realize it would be a pretty ineffective fighter jet.

It is cool though

Grippen
01-11-2007, 07:31 AM
I like the vehicle but as said it would look rather small, something like the storm eagle does. I have a Storm Eagle and I only have because of the shape other then that it's too small.

I really thought of buying it but the transformation to 3.75'' would'nt be as smooth as the Dragonhawk one. I converted the Dragonhawk and the result was very good :)

Reptilian Popinjay
01-12-2007, 03:06 AM
I have a S6 Firebat and love it. I use it with the 3 3/4" COBRAs. I get by the empty cockpit by making it a robot fighter, the Blackfire Drone. Basically, a short-range attack jet with a Battle Android Trooper brain to pilot it. Its purpose is to deliver its arsenal of bombs and missiles and then kamikaze into whatever its target is.

ronin
01-19-2007, 12:52 PM
Even though I admit to not being a big fan of Sigma 6, I bought one of these awhile back since the overall look really appealed to me. The designers took the Firebat in a different and unique direction and I (for one) think it works.

Funny thing was that I was looking at my Firebat after watching the movie Stealth and (if you invert the wings to be forward-swept) it does somewhat resemble the advanced stealth fighters they piloted.

After seeing the 3.75 conversions of the aircraft, I have another of these on my to-buy list.

boff1234
01-22-2007, 09:58 PM
double post sorry!

boff1234
01-22-2007, 09:59 PM
amazon has these for 7 each, i bought 4 plus 1 i had from when they came out. awesome vehicle. wish they would have this great vehicle for the 3 & 3/4 size!

jeffsull
01-23-2007, 06:08 PM
After seeing the 3.75 conversions of the aircraft, I have another of these on my to-buy list.
Any pics or links of 3.75 conversions?