Anyone find the Artic Vamp yet? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Anyone find the Artic Vamp yet?

dockingbay97
01-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Anyone find the Artic Vamp yet? I see it is in stock at Hasbrotoyshop but haven't seen it in person yet.

Currahee_Chris
01-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Yep- got it super cool. Pretty much the same as the first one, only white. I scored it at Target- I find they have a lot of Sig 6 stuff and rotate inventory pretty regularly. I think this VAMP is one per case

jeffsull
01-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Yep, I also found mine at Target.

Just like my Night Ops VAMP, I removed the seats and can fit 3.75" Joes in there.

Has anyone seen the Street Razor in a retail store?

The Faceless Master
01-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Just like my Night Ops VAMP, I removed the seats and can fit 3.75" Joes in there.
Care to share a pic of this? :)

dockingbay97
01-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Has anyone seen the Street Razor in a retail store?

Yeah, I found it and the Winged Fury before Christmas at Target. I really like the Street Razor.

jeffsull
01-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Care to share a pic of this? :)
I don't do much customizing, but all I needed was a philips-head screw-driver. Take the four screws out of the bottom of the VAMP and pull it apart. The seat assembly is attached with another 2 screws (see pic). Remove those, take the seats out, and put the jeep back together. Done.

It's kind of a tight fit, but the 3.75" Joes definitely fit in there. The steering wheel looks to be sized for 3.75" joes anyway.

The Faceless Master
01-12-2007, 09:34 PM
NICE!!! I need to go get me some!! :D

willie&joe
01-12-2007, 11:35 PM
...I removed the seats and can fit 3.75" Joes in there.

Yeah I did the same with my VAMP. It's sweet! It's still a little cramped but not any more than the original Vamps and Stingers. I really think this was designed as a 3.75" vehicle but they decided to Sigmafy by putting tiny seats in it. It is the same size as the original Vamps, and it looks like the same style as the RHINO. I think everyone should get these and do the quick convert on 'em.
I didn't even know about the Artic Vamp, though. I gotta get one!

jeffsull
01-13-2007, 02:02 PM
I really think this was designed as a 3.75" vehicle but they decided to Sigmafy by putting tiny seats in it.
Yeah, I totally agree. Those little seats look like they were added on at the last minute. Plus the gun turret on the back of the Night Ops VAMP is way too big for the 2.5" figures, but it's just right for 3.75".