Bad seller NightViperOne [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Bad seller NightViperOne

littlearmymen
01-11-2007, 01:21 AM
Due to NightViperOne's repeated dishonesty, I am going to post here about the really bad experience I have had thus far waiting for him to ship 19 figures which were paid for three and half weeks ago.

These were his excuses for not shipping the figures off:

Claims his bank took all his money and left him with -$300 in his bank account.
Claims his computer crashed and he lost my contact info and what items I paid for. If this was really the case he could have logged onto either here to check with me personally, or Paypal to check the transaction records there.And now he says that I filed a Paypal claim after I knew he had shipped the figures off, as stated on his first post here http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=36504 when the fact is that it was only yesterday that he told me the figures were shipped, after a Paypal dispute was opened on monday 01-08-07.

I even sent an email last week informing that I would have to file a claim and give him a negative yojoe feedback on monday if items were not sent, so my actions were not unknown to him, but he dismissed it as a 'threat'.

On top of all this, he has displayed an arrogant attitude, such that my money is his right, and if I have any problem I'm going to have to deal with it on my own.

So now I have had enough and will indeed, today, escalate the Paypal dispute into a claim.

If NightViperOne did really send the figures he will have no problem providing Paypal with proof in the form of the shipping receipt, which by the way he did not sent me (citing non availability of scanner as reason).

Urban Saboteur
01-11-2007, 06:25 AM
Not that this is an excuse.. but I spoke with Jim about 2 weeks back and his reasons for selling up his GIJOEs was that it was rather forced because he and his partner were scammed for a large sum of money.

It doesn't explain the shipping with the figures but I've had my fair share of problems with banks and getting money in the last 2 years.
I hope you and Jim sort this transaction out. Best Of luck to both of you. :cool:

Grippen
01-11-2007, 07:44 AM
I don't want to get involved in this issue but I made deals with NV1 before and everything went ok. Mostly they were trades.

About the PC problem that is in fact true I can ensure you that. He is also very professional about his deals keeping records of everything as far as I can tell.

I think it was just a bad luck in a few issues and I'm sure you will sort everything. The same I can't tell about some users. Me and NV1 got burned with a guy. And we were to patient. I even let the claim time slot go buy so now I have $28 burned.

Anyway this is not your concern but just to let you know that I'm sure NV1 is not that type it was just bad luck.

code red shockwave
01-11-2007, 08:52 AM
Well I had my PC crash recently and lost all info as well. He has done right with me so I am sure he will find a way to resolve this.

littlearmymen
01-11-2007, 11:30 AM
I understand what you guys are saying, and that you have had positive experience with him. But all I got so far after he received my money was a bad attitude and excuses. Does someone else scamming him justify him doing this to me?

littlearmymen
01-11-2007, 11:35 AM
Also, he lied on this board that he waited two weeks for my payment, and that I intentionally filed a Paypal claim after he sent the figures.

tarz_an2003
01-11-2007, 02:48 PM
... all I got so far after he received my money was a bad attitude and excuses. Does someone else scamming him justify him doing this to me?

Also, he lied on this board that he waited two weeks for my payment, and that I intentionally filed a Paypal claim after he sent the figures.

littlearmymen, I'm really sorry about your transaction and that it hasn't gone as expected or hoped. But I'm finding these accusations hard to swallow and a bit much...

I HONESTLY think that there's a lot of misunderstanding and miscommunicating going on here, and I don't think NightViperOne's out to take you for granted either. Things happen and I know you're out of money at the moment, but if you will bare with him, I'm almost positive he'll make it right. This isn't an excuse or should you have to endure something like this, but the TRUTH is... his computer really DID crash and I wouldn't doubt that that was also something that contributed to the OVERALL delay early on. And also, if you'll bare in mind that if he did in fact really did send the stuff, you have to remember that you're over there in asia and he sent the stuff during peak season (the holidays) and there may have been some complications within the postal service (yours or ours), especially if it's going international. I work for UPS and things get shipped to the wrong destinations or misplaced within their shipping systems or whatever, delaying the shipment. So the delay could very well be something within the two postal services between our two countries bro...

Whatever the matter, I'm just here to tell you that he's good for it! And if you're still having a hard time believing that, I'll even chip in to help resolve this matter by sending you SOME of the stuff you were suppose to be expecting from him! That's how highly I think of the guy, and that he really is a GOOD GUY! and that his motives and intentions really ARE good!! He's just goin' through a really rough time right now, and I really hope that you can try to understand that. Again, this is NOT an excuse that you're having to experience this, but what we call LIFE, it just happens. Things just happen bro, and a lot of times they happen without our approval and very well beyond our control. Please be patient, bro...

littlearmymen
01-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Thank you for your offer but it is not neccessary. In truth I would much rather just get my money back and put this whole issue behind me. It is reasonable to expect shipping delays due to holidays etc but the items were not shipped out until I made comments on this board and/or opened a Paypal dispute.

Anyway, I will take this as a lesson learnt and be very much more cautious in the future.

NightViperOne
01-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the nicey-nice words, guys, you all know I appreciate it.

Jeremy, let's get things straight, shall we? I didn't learn of your claim with PayPal until AFTER your items were shipped which was TWO DAYS AGO. Yes, the claim was made two days before that, but were you man enough to send me an e-mail and let me know that? No. You'd rather have the money back? Tough, I already sent the items. You want me to provide PayPal with the shipping reciept? I did that the day I shipped them out after learning of your dispute. A dispute that ate up another member's payment for items HE had payed me for. So now, not only are you sitting on an invalid cvlaim with PayPal, and not only are you causing more trouble than is neccessary, but your also causing another member of these boards to have to wait for HIS stuff. I'm sure he appreciates this very much. You should be proud.

Let's examine this comment:

Claims his bank took all his money and left him with -$300 in his bank account.

Not only is this explanation (or "excuse" if you prefer) 100% true, but it's also 100% personal information that you had ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to post in an open forum.

Not to mention, this little comment:

If this was really the case he could have logged onto either here to check with me personally, or Paypal to check the transaction records there.

How about a touch of honesty, Jeremy? How about telling everyone how I DID send you a message about that? What, because it was through e-mail... which you requested I contact you by instead of the boards... it's not good enough?

As for this:

... such that my money is his right, and if I have any problem I'm going to have to deal with it on my own....

NEVER did I say, or even imply, such a thing. For you to post such on here is an outright lie and an attempt to deface my reputation to make yourself look better. You're not entirely innocent on this. I've already spoken to another member here who you've backed out of deals with OVER A MONTH AFTER he began awaiting your payment. Yet you come on here pitching a fit over this. I have replied to every one of your e-mails. I have kept you up to date on what's going on on my end. For you to say I haven't is another outright lie. If someone is going to stiff you, they don't respond when you ask questions and they don't tell you what is going on. It's my personal belief that the ONLY reason you posted this was because you figured it would be a good idea to beat me to the punch. But joke's on you, Jer'. I had no intention of doing so. I sent your order... an order, I might add, that I cut part of the price off of AT YOUR REQUEST, and then I had to pay more for due to PayPal fees because you did not inform me the payment would be via credit card... and so I consider this issue closed. If you wish to continue it further, then do so, but if you reclaim the money AND keep the items, what kind of trader does that make you?

-Jim

NightViperOne
01-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Y'know, I've given a bit more thought. Here's my reply to all of this. Jeremy, the PO said the delivery would be 4-10 business days, so now it'll be 2-8 business days. When you get them, I truly hope you enjoy them. If you end up getting your money back from PayPal as well, hence effectively screwing me around the bend, then so be it. I'm happy for you. And I'll tell you why:

If you look at my feedback, you'll see that I have nearly 100 positive trades under me. By the end of this month, it will be over 100. A goal I've worked for for a long time. Worked hard for. I've traded in one way or another with over half this board, hands down. And every one of them positive. So, if you think that one little loud-mouth scam-artist is gonna ruin that, I'd like to see how it comes out in the end. 100-1... the word Custer hold any meaning for you, son? :D

Viper Commander
01-11-2007, 04:58 PM
As I've mentioned before Jim is a very honest person, he's the first member I dealt with on Yojoe and because of him I continued to deal on these boards and enjoyed my time here. These accusations do not sound like Jim at all. Sometimes if things are delayed you gotta show a little patience, Ive been scammed before by someone else and the guy just disappeared, never replying to any emails at all. That does not sound like the case here. I hope you will close the claim when your items arrive from Jim, since it would make you a thief if you keep the items and the money too.

orionlukteel
01-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Please observe the posted rules when it comes to these threads.

If you are not directly involved with the transaction, refrain from posting.
Once the situation is resolved one way or another, the response will speak for itself.

It's a little late, considering how many people have already chimed in, but going forward please avoid doing so.

NightViperOne
01-11-2007, 06:05 PM
Hey, Orion, or any admin for that matter, go ahead and close this. I'll take the negative mark, I don't care. I said my piece, his stuff has been sent, and I really don't want to deal with this any further. Just remember, Jer', if you keep the figures and the money, that makes you a thief. But with your attitude, I don't think that'll bother you all that much. Gentlemen, thanks for the backup. Everyone here who knows me, knows the truth, and that's what matters to me. Admin, it's on you. Thanks.

-Jim

littlearmymen
01-11-2007, 11:27 PM
I had already notified you last week a claim would be done on monday, do you not remember you dismissed it as a threat, when it was meant to inform you of my upcoming actions (in the near future)?

It appears you use your good standing and feedback here to get away with ripping people off. Why don't you mention that the dispute has not yet been escalated to a claim? So that you'd get support from others by creating the impression that I am trying to get both the figures and money, correct?

Hopefully, you really did ship off the figures, and this thread will be updated upon parcel arrival/dispute closure.

NightViperOne
01-12-2007, 10:06 AM
Whatever, dude. You got no ground to stand on, so keep talking, it ain't doing you jack of good. If you even bother to admit when you get the package, I'll be pretty shocked at that.

-Jim

gunless
01-13-2007, 11:37 AM
How about posting the emails/pm's so we can see for ourselves what the messages said?

orionlukteel
01-13-2007, 12:46 PM
How about posting the emails/pm's so we can see for ourselves what the messages said?

Because private communications and information are not permitted to be posted on the board unless specifically consented by both parties.

NightViperOne
01-27-2007, 01:08 PM
Okay, so, still waiting for an update, here. According to the USPS tracking number...

CP678672442US

... the package left the US 11 days ago, on Jan. 16th, but no word as to whether or not it is in your hands or not. I did notice today, though, that the dispute from PayPal was closed, today. But then when I check PayPal history, I see this:

From Buyer: Raymund Chan on 1/26/2007 20:55 PST
Dear Cynthia, Finally received items on 25 Jan 07. Thank you, Raymund

Cynthia's my wife, and who the PayPal account is in the name of, BtW.

Now, I am happy that this has been resolved, but in my eyes it has not been resolved completeyly. Jeremy, do you have any intentions on posting on here about it to let everyone you warned off about me that you got the stuff? Or do you plan to just leave this hanging open?

-Jim

littlearmymen
01-28-2007, 05:55 AM
Yes, I received the parcel on thursday 25th. Anyone who reads through this thread carefully will be able to tell which party has been honest about the matter. On my part I consider the matter closed.

NightViperOne
01-28-2007, 09:28 AM
Oh, thank the dear and fluffy Lord!! Can someone please close this crap-bucket now!?

-Jim