Thank You, Hasbro! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Thank You, Hasbro!

neapolitan joe
01-27-2007, 11:08 AM
A lot of threads are here, eveyone is happy: that is good!
But now, We all, must say one little thing: THANK YOU HASBRO!!!:rolleyes:

Shogi
01-27-2007, 11:19 AM
True That! THANX HASBRO!!!

or rather, Thanx Joe design team!!!!!!!

zartan15
01-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Yeah, Hasbro, you did a great job on these. Now I have to wait for them to be released, but that's not gonna be so easy. These are truely impressive figures. Good job Guys.

TheReverend
01-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Word! Let me in on this too:

Thanks Hasbro, you guys freakin' rock.

I can't wait for the 25th ann figures...So far they all are looking so sweeeettt

snakeyes26
01-27-2007, 12:06 PM
I too would like to extend my thanks to Hasbro for the bang up job they did on these awesome figures. Yes hasbro, you rock!

mjgriffi
01-27-2007, 12:06 PM
I agree.....many thanks to Hasbro. I can't wait to get my hands on the new figures!!

Royal Guard
01-27-2007, 12:09 PM
Yes, Hasbro does deserve a big thanks. Now comes the wait. Are they going to be exclusive to any particular store. Just wondering, because I don't like Toys r Us.

Shimaneboy
01-27-2007, 12:13 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH HASBRO!!!!!!!!! :D

You guys and gals so totally rock! All of these figures are truly magnificent and you have brought many, many people a TON of joy with these! Staring at the pictures, I feel just like a kid again back in the day looking over and over at all the wonderful new Joe products in the inserts that would soon be in all the stores!

I have just three small requests, if possible:

1) Please make a ton of these so everyone can buy as many as they need and want!

2) Please make them individually carded with their original card art!

3) Please give us some sort of a Cobra Trooper army-builder pack!

No matter how they come, though, I will support these in a BIG way!!!

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for putting such time, talent, love and dedication into these figures! I can't wait 'till they're released!:D

Yo Joe!

Abomb
01-27-2007, 12:20 PM
Thanks Hasbro, you guys freakin' rock.

Amen, Reverend! These Joes are totally kick-awesome!

YELSEW
01-27-2007, 12:23 PM
I agree, thanks Hasbro! These are Joes we all have been waiting for!

The 100% Argento Outback
01-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Thanks Hasbro, you make me happy again!

Bigtattoo
01-27-2007, 02:43 PM
yeah, thanks guys.
Ive not been this excited about a toy since I was a kid.

samluvsjoes
01-27-2007, 02:44 PM
I'll throw my thanks in as well. Great stuff from the big H.
Sam

Magna Prime
01-27-2007, 02:45 PM
I haven't bought any Joes since wave 3, this will be a nice addition to the collection. Definitely worthy of a great big thank you to Hasbro :)

neapolitan joe
01-27-2007, 02:57 PM
I hope that toy line come out in a great number, guys!!!

Currahee_Chris
01-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Yeah, thanks Hasbro- with these new figs, I will probably have to underfeed my family this spring/summer to pay for all these awesome figures!!! :D :D

And if Hasbro is listening- Do some vehicles too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neapolitan joe
01-27-2007, 03:23 PM
Yes!!! 2 or 3 good simply vehicles...

Chris Coey, the smart fan
01-27-2007, 04:04 PM
I agree, Thanks tim, a carl for putting these together!

dreams deferred
01-27-2007, 05:23 PM

You guys and gals so totally rock! All of these figures are truly magnificent and you have brought many, many people a TON of joy with these! Staring at the pictures, I feel just like a kid again back in the day looking over and over at all the wonderful new Joe products in the inserts that would soon be in all the stores!

1) Please make a ton of these so everyone can buy as many as they need and want!

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for putting such time, talent, love and dedication into these figures! I can't wait 'till they're released!:D

Yo Joe!

Excellent, I totally agree.

Thank you for answering the letter I wrote when I was 15, Hasbro!
I've been waiting for this and I knew it would happen eventually. I wish I still had my original response that Hasbro sent. These anniversary figures appear to be everything I asked for and almost exactly what I have been waiting for.
Individual carded figures would be great but no matter how they come I hope the packaging is just as good as the figures... with as little digital art as possible and as much original or throwback art and design as possible. I cross my fingers for a reasonable price... since I haven't spent half as much on Star Wars because of the price. I wont rant any further, I'll just say that I'm pleased, appreciative and being one of the many collectors that hasn't really bought any new Joes since before 1994..............

Hasbro, you just won back MANY dedicated fans and customers!

I hope and believe that if it's done (marketed) right, this collection will last longer than originally anticipated.

tank1976
01-27-2007, 06:26 PM
All the figures look great !!--- Thanks!!!:)

I will be picking up these great new figs.:D :cool:

cobraferret
01-27-2007, 06:39 PM

Yo Joe!
I second that.
Thanks Hasbro

AmbroseKalifornia
01-27-2007, 08:12 PM
Thank you Hasbro!!
-AK

neapolitan joe
01-28-2007, 03:07 AM
Are we sure the 25th anniversary line is in the 3 3/4" scale?

Phantomcopier
01-28-2007, 05:38 AM
>>>>Are we sure the 25th anniversary line is in the 3 3/4" scale?<<<<

Exactly!!!!

Before you guys offer yourselves to the company with your collective I love you Hasbro, why don't you wait to see if they matched the size..

Paul

neapolitan joe
01-28-2007, 06:57 AM
Thank You, brņ!

They will be ... "MAGNIFICI"...

Jeff Bohn
01-28-2007, 08:46 AM
Yes, we're sure.

"Hasbro will release 25 collectible 3 3/4" figures "

neapolitan joe
01-28-2007, 11:18 AM
And thank you also for the weapons!!!

Grunt
01-28-2007, 08:56 PM
Yes, we're sure.

"Hasbro will release 25 collectible 3 3/4" figures "

Any word on where they will be available at? Toysrus, online, Walmart?

uterglue
01-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Build it and they will come. You have built it and we're going to be coming after it in the masses!!!

Red Sox
01-29-2007, 07:35 AM
I second the "Thank You"! We do a lot of complaining when things are not up to par, so it's only fair to say Thanks when things look good, and right now they look really good. :D

djett
01-29-2007, 09:43 AM
ditto, can't wait.

Loose Cannon
01-29-2007, 02:19 PM
Thank you Hasbro on a job so well done that your only problem should be keeping these things on the shelf. I'm buying two or three of everything depending on the packaging. Not only do I feel obligated to (or held hostage by the superior design), But Every red blooded American boy from 5-12 will have to have these figures. Meaning: make sure Walmart stays inundated with a never ending supply.

THANKS HASBRO FOR MAKING ME A LIFER!!!

1st Sgt. Conrad Hauser
01-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Wow, this is news to me! I only collect the vintage ARAH line and don't pay much attention to the newer stuff. Not only is this a great idea, it looks well done. Man it's good to see the "Old" joes back looking how they should... Only better!

This is very similar to what Hasbro did with the Star Wars VOTC/VTSC/VTAC figures.

Good job, Hasbro, you'll be getting my money. :D

neapolitan joe
02-03-2007, 12:49 PM
And in the next 15, please, a Good L.JAYE!!!

james strickland
02-03-2007, 05:04 PM
thanks hasbro I hope the next fifteen are as good as the first ten look

neapolitan joe
01-05-2008, 06:18 AM
Wave 5, wave 6, "25th" comic packs...once again: thank You Hasbro!!!
But re-name the 25th serie!

Erick
01-05-2008, 08:02 AM
Although you're still giving us more repaints of core characters, you guys have done a great job on many other figures. Therefore I gotta say Thank You Hasbro :cool:

XtremeWRATH360
01-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Thanky you Hasbro for once again filling my room with Joe goodness, just try to keep the figures instock in retail so we may continue filling your wallets with money while ours remain empty. :D

freak4ll
01-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Nice to see this thread brought back up again to look back on where we were at as 2007 kicked off. It was a good year for GI Joe, and 2008 is looking very promising too. Thanks big H!

DevilKing
01-05-2008, 02:11 PM
I've always thought my money was thanks enough.

neapolitan joe
01-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Nice to see this thread brought back up again to look back on where we were at as 2007 kicked off. It was a good year for GI Joe, and 2008 is looking very promising too. Thanks big H!

Freak4ll, I agree!
2008 is the most important year for G.I.JOE from the legendary 1985: it's sure...

killface
01-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Even though I've run into some minor issues that I'm not thrilled about...

Thank You Hasbro!

May the new year be filled with mutual benefit for both us collectors and you producers.