View Full Version : I have a WII!

TOPSON
02-02-2007, 08:52 PM
I have a WII!!! Well, actually my girlfriend does, but she lives with me. I have a WII!!!!
Chris

YELSEW
02-03-2007, 02:39 AM
Pretty good system for family fun. My newphew has one and we play it when we all get together. It is a work out. I will stick with my 360 though.

TOPSON
02-03-2007, 07:58 AM
My wrist and shoulder are sore. We played for 2 hours last night. I want a 360. LOL.
Chris

themoney75
02-03-2007, 11:21 AM
i got my girlfriend one for christmas she loves it.so what is ur wii age on the sport game?....my best is 22.

neoviper76
02-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Great system. Still playing Twilight Princess here.

dfunk7
02-03-2007, 01:04 PM
yeah this system is awesome, ill take this over the 360 anyday, especially when metroid comes out, nintendo just seems to be the most innovative thijkers in the gaming market, i tell you what i ge sore when i play wii sports, especially boxing, and i train 3 days a week in the gym doing jui jitsu and im still getting sore, for that alone its worth it to me

bluebikerboy1
02-03-2007, 02:23 PM
I have a WII!!! Well, actually my girlfriend does, but she lives with me. I have a WII!!!!
Chris

congratulations, most guys do too. not sure about your girlfriend having one though....

sorry i know, imature, but i couldnt resist lol

starrcommand
02-03-2007, 05:22 PM
The wii is ok. I only liked the sports games that came w/ it. Nothing else really seemed that good. I had a couple games like COD3, Twighlite princess, Marvel Alliances and Madden 07. Madden 07 was pretty fun but I mostly liked the wii sports package. Either way I ended up selling to my girlfriends brother. I still get to play it once in awhile but not often. I turned around and got a 360, best decision i have made w/ respect to a system in years.

They should redo duck hunt for it and a mario that is along the lines of an epic like the first one. If they did that I might consider getting it again. but not for awhile. I agree that nintendo is very innovative but they have had the same technology since the original NES. But i like they way they integrated it into the controller. I do wish it had better graphics. That was actually my biggest complaint, that and i couldnt use the retro controller for regular games.

Its still a fun system. Great for families and great for exercise. I could play boxing, tennis, golf, and bowling for hours on end.

dfunk7
02-03-2007, 06:14 PM
the games are definitly kewler on the 360, but for me just the same old thing weve seen for years, yeah sure the graphics are good, but to me the systems seems week, it cant seem to run the games sometimes and it freeze or skips frames, plus its really big, of course it needs to be with all those components, but i think its just too expensinve to have a sytem these days, im mean come on 600 700 bucks for these things, yeah they are kewl but they come out so often its just hard to keep up, well anyways if you have the money to spend id say its worth it, but for me the games are just the same old games ive been playing forever untill the wii came out, and now gaming has completely changed and i feel has been rejuvinated for alot of tired games, but thats just me