Join date...merge accounts? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Join date...merge accounts?

This I Command!
02-07-2007, 12:31 PM
As you can see I joined this site in 2001 (when vets joined the site) and didn't post much, cause I basically lurked minus the occasional question. Well I couldn't remember my login info after having not posted in so long and rejoined in early 05 as "This I Command!"...not that this matters really but I was wondering if there was anyway to change my join date since (technically) I have been here since way back when, just curious not a big deal if I can't.

This I Command!
02-07-2007, 12:32 PM
...just for proof ;)

Falcone
02-17-2007, 01:20 PM
Make sure they do it correctly though, I made the same request to have this account merged with my original but the didn't it the other way around so my original was merged into this one, and now its lost to time.

This I Command!
02-18-2007, 01:21 AM
Make sure they do it correctly though, I made the same request to have this account merged with my original but the didn't it the other way around so my original was merged into this one, and now its lost to time.

Thats actually what I want (to keep the This I Command! account) just to change the join date. After all, this is the account that is established amongst the community now, and I like the name better anyways. Just wanted those "awesome" bragging rights of saying I'd been frequenting the site for the better part of 6 years. :D

Jeff Bohn
02-19-2007, 12:48 PM
Well, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Possible option, we could merge it into the AdamRiches account then change the name. And as Spike said, there's a chance we'll mess it up, so if that happens, well, sorry. No guarantees.

RedClaw
02-20-2007, 11:45 AM
I joined in 2001 and when I came on board with the site, I had to re-create my account. That being said, I haven't changed my join date.

I can change your join date, I suppose. But merging your posts and post count is neigh impossible and will most likely wipe out all post counts. It's a pain, but I'll do it.

EDIT - okay, merged your AdamRiches account into This I Command! account. You should be all set now. Huh! looks like it didn't blow away anything. I'm shocked. :)

This I Command!
02-20-2007, 01:20 PM
Wow! Thanks guys, didn't think anyone would actually be able to do that for me :D Now I can be an oldie like everyone else here.

orionlukteel
02-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Dude, I hardly recognize you now with all those wrinkles. :D