2.5' H.I.S.S. Tanks!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : 2.5' H.I.S.S. Tanks!!

Cobra-Loyalist
02-09-2007, 09:16 PM
I was walking through the toy aisle at Walmart today, and low and behold, I see a Sigma 6 H.I.S.S. Tank with 2 figues included. Now, I normally don't care for the Sigma 6 line at all. But this certainly got my attention as I'm big into the original Cobra H.I.S.S. Tanks. I will say after I assembled the tank together and slapped all the decals on it, I was impressed! :) It looks totally awesome and I'm now a 2.5' inch Sigma 6 fan. (oh, and by the way, ..I confess, I did'nt realize ther even was a 2.5 inch line, I thought it was just those 12 inch figues from the cartoon - silly me). :D

Let the buying begin! :p

Any others out there have the same feelings as me?

Does anyone know more info on the 2.5 line? Can you army build with these? Does anyone have a link to a website dedicated to this line? Any help would be appreciated.

Jestermon
02-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Ya, I saw this the other day and was shicked Hasbro has just put out the Transformers classics and now it is kind of releasing the HISS "Classics".

It was very neat the troop/driver guy looks very neat as well, very tempting to buy, but he does not look like he can fit in the pilot seat, due to his pose.

Also love the break down from apc to mobile platform is very neat.

Cobra-Loyalist
02-09-2007, 11:07 PM
It was very neat the troop/driver guy looks very neat as well, very tempting to buy, but he does not look like he can fit in the pilot seat, due to his pose.

Yeah, it took some effort, but I eventually found a way to put him in the drivers seat. You have to kind of put him in a little to one side and slightly bend his gun toward the seat bottom. It's a bendy soft plastic, so it should'nt break the figure in doing this.

Hope that helps. :)

Currahee_Chris
02-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Hmm. I didn't have a problem putting my driver in at all. I got it for Christmas. It worked out very well- wonder if there wasn't something wrong post Christmas.

What I don't like it that the battle platform feels pretty flimsy. Let's face it, who is going to break the thing down anyway? It is too awesome as it is.