Sgt Savage question [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Sgt Savage question

samluvsjoes
02-09-2007, 10:51 PM
I know, I know, Sgt Savage is one of those people that no one dare mention, but I was wondering if anyone could show me where to find pictures of the helmets that came with various versions of the Svage figures. I have two helmets I can't identify and I'm wondering if they're from that line. Any help is much appreciated.
Sam

skinny
02-10-2007, 02:37 AM
if this doesnt help i can take a pic of mine but they are all on card so it probably wont show up too well

http://www.yojoe.com/sgtsavage/

samluvsjoes
02-10-2007, 06:52 AM
Perfect! Thanks!
Sam

Abomb
02-10-2007, 03:12 PM
I have a Sgt. Savage questions of my own: Why do so many people hate him?

bluebikerboy1
02-10-2007, 05:13 PM
probobly cause he doesnt work with anything but sgt savage.
just a thought

Z-Fly
02-11-2007, 09:11 AM
Yeah. I love Sgt. Savage.

CGC
02-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Savage was a good, solid line, but it wasn't quite the same scale, so that turned off most 1:18 collectors. The era was focused on the 40's, although it wasn't very strict (similar to ARAH & whatever is the current year). The vehicles are great, & the scale is no problem with 3¾" line, but the figs had differant articulation, & the timing for a new line, especially a line that wasn't very new, was just not right.

If Savage was limited to a new comic & pertinant vehicles, it might've been more succesful, but the small changes in the figures were probably what made it flounder.