View Full Version : 2 men enter.....1 man leaves!!!!

neoviper76
02-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Stupid post here...but I'm bored. I was thinking.....Storm Shadow is a badazz right??? But how bad is he??? If he got in a man to man fight(no weapons) with....say.....Pai Mei from Kill Bill.....who would come out victorious in your opinion?? Im gonna go with the old high priest of the White Lotus clan. He gets Stormy with that 5 point palm exploding heart technique.....and its over. Like i said in the intro..........stupid post. Sheer boredom. These are the types of things I think about when I have nothing else going on.

review-this
02-12-2007, 07:32 PM
i think Pai Mei would kill him very quickly.

but Storm Shadow vs The Bride would be an awesome battle

neoviper76
02-12-2007, 07:47 PM
i think Pai Mei would kill him very quickly.

but Storm Shadow vs The Bride would be an awesome battle

Cool.....someone else who sees it my way....lol. Yeah....the Bride would be a good fight for him. Ooooh......how about Stormy...Snake Eyes and Kamakura vs. The Bride, Elle Driver and Oren Ishii??? Heck throw Vernita Green in the mix and I say the Joe/Cobra ninjas would be on thier backs.....lol.

Shogi
02-13-2007, 01:32 PM
Cool.....someone else who sees it my way....lol. Yeah....the Bride would be a good fight for him. Ooooh......how about Stormy...Snake Eyes and Kamakura vs. The Bride, Elle Driver and Oren Ishii??? Heck throw Vernita Green in the mix and I say the Joe/Cobra ninjas would be on thier backs.....lol.

Kamakura would be the first to drop :) Unless Snake Eyes gets it because he's protecting Kamakura

Next to go would be Elle, her rage would get the better of her.

But you match up Oren with Snake Eyes and The Bride with Stormy and you got two epic battles!

neoviper76
02-13-2007, 05:12 PM
Do You think GoGo could take down Scarlett??? I say she could with the quickness.

Shogi
02-13-2007, 06:39 PM
Do You think GoGo could take down Scarlett??? I say she could with the quickness.

Yeah, that's no fight at all. $300 on GoGo to win :D

cobraferret
02-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Stupid post here...but I'm bored. I was thinking.....Storm Shadow is a badazz right??? But how bad is he??? If he got in a man to man fight(no weapons) with....say.....Pai Mei from Kill Bill.....who would come out victorious in your opinion?? Im gonna go with the old high priest of the White Lotus clan. He gets Stormy with that 5 point palm exploding heart technique.....and its over. Like i said in the intro..........stupid post. Sheer boredom. These are the types of things I think about when I have nothing else going on.
I think the one guy from fist of the northstar would make short work of any of them.The one that does the pressure point thing and the person explodes.

neoviper76
02-13-2007, 06:47 PM
Yeah, that's no fight at all. $300 on GoGo to win :D

LOL. Throw me down for the same.

neoviper76
02-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Ok......new fight on hand.

Big Boa vs. Balrog(Street Fighter)

Big time knuckle duster.

cobraferret
02-13-2007, 06:56 PM
Ok......new fight on hand.

Big Boa vs. Balrog(Street Fighter)

Big time knuckle duster.
Balrog....

neoviper76
02-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Balrog....

Really? I dunno....this is a hard one for me. Still thinking about it.(bored).