any ideas for a compatible scarlett head? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : any ideas for a compatible scarlett head?

southpaweddy
02-13-2007, 10:56 AM
hey there. anyone out there got any ideas for a scarlett head for a S6 custom? i really want one that is a)in proportion to the body and b) looks like it fits with the S6 line. yeah i know that's a lot to ask but there has to be something out there that'll work well.

BTW about my post on Shipwreck. I still dig the fig. it's not what i expected and i guess that's what bothered me about him. spent some time really looking him over yesterday and he is pretty neat. i am glad they made him. just wish they would get off the pot and make scarlett or beachhead.

nosajnnyl
02-13-2007, 11:18 AM
I read somewhere that there is supposed to be a Beachhead released. Now if only we can get Scarlett & Baroness.

skinny
02-13-2007, 03:49 PM
hey there. anyone out there got any ideas for a scarlett head for a S6 custom? i really want one that is a)in proportion to the body and b) looks like it fits with the S6 line. yeah i know that's a lot to ask but there has to be something out there that'll work well.

Well i dunno ive been looking myself what do you think of Psylocke? too short maybe?
http://www.toybiz.com/showitem.htm?id=71181

southpaweddy
02-14-2007, 08:07 AM
i dont' know. i was leaning toward the new TMNT April O'Neil head. I compared her to the other figs and her head seems the right size. most of the marvel female figures have such tiny heads. look at the white queen! she also has the right shaped (upside down triangle) eyes. the main concern i have is the neck. that'll take some major work to get it to fit and she might not be able to move it much if at all. i'll have to cut off the bun and resculpt some new hair. slap on TR's goggles and there ya go.

tell me what you think.

southpaweddy
02-14-2007, 10:13 AM
nope. took april out of the package and her head is too small too. there goes my plans for the custom scarlett. oh well. i guess i'll just buy the new S6s as they come out and hope that eventually they'll break down and make scarlett