a proposition for customizers [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : a proposition for customizers

southpaweddy
02-23-2007, 11:12 AM
hey there. i am desperately trying to make a custom S6 scarlett that looks good. when i mean good, i mean like it was made by Hasbro. i always try to use all (if possible) Hasbro pieces and parts when I make my customs, just like if I worked at Hasbro and only had what they had to work with. i have a great recipe for a custom scarlett that SHOULD be awesome when finished but i lack the sculpting skills to do it.

my proposition is this: i send you all the supplies you need as well as a detailed design of what i want and you make it for me. cost will be an issue but since i would be suppling all the parts, all you supply is the labor and time.

if anyone is interested, please let me know. like i said, i would love to do it myself and maybe one day i might get up the courage to attempt it. but with the prospect of a scarlett officially being made pretty much non-existent, i know this is the only way to get one that I'll be happy with and proud to display with my team.

please let me know if A) it's do-able and B) how much you might charge me. I am on a limited budget right now but it's either this or i spend my money buying yet another SE and another Duke and another Long Range, etc....although there is one thing about all the new figures that i like, i can't justify buying the new SE for the new wrist action or his all black handle sword or the new Duke because of the new headsculpt with the teeth showing (even though i have done things like that in the past.) if only i were rich....:)

please and thank you
eddy

southpaweddy
02-25-2007, 03:24 PM
i guess there are no takes on my offer. oh well, back to the drawing board. LOL

eddy

Little Dragon
02-28-2007, 06:45 PM
i guess there are no takes on my offer. oh well, back to the drawing board. LOL

eddy
Try joecustoms.com
Joe