Information [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Information

Blow Torch
02-23-2007, 11:01 AM
I've notice something that seems to happen a lot when I'm doing trades. Now I'm not sure if I'm going about this the wrong way or not, but when I send a package out I always email the person on the receiving end with the Delivery Confirmation number. I do this because that way they one know I sent the item and two if I lose the confirmation number there is a another way to get it. This also helps both parties in terms of the full information.

Now the problem (or atleast I think it's a problem) I don't get the same courtesy. Am I asking too much?

Shogi
02-23-2007, 11:21 AM
I do the same thing, rarely (If ever) does anyone do the same for me. A lot of people don't use delivery confirmation and others, I've heard, have had people try to scam them when they send the confirmation #. I don't think it's too much to ask, but I also wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen

carnage717
02-23-2007, 11:53 AM
I try to do the same thing, but with my work & school schedule lately I sometime forget to send an email. If always send out my stuff with DC it just comes donw to having time to email someone. Usually if I forget and the other person sends me an email asking for it I always send the DC number back to them.