Curtis Leston or www.gijoehq.com [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Curtis Leston or www.gijoehq.com

Floridaman
02-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Well I hate to say it but I sold Curt aka BIGFAN here my Cobra army and as of yet he has failed to deliver what he promised as he said he could by paying me this amount $3,575 as agreed upon before I move back to KY. I do have proof this was sent in my receipt where I have insured said package and Curt himself did confirm it was recieved. I did agree to payments but no payments were sent except 1 $20 paypal payment which I thought was odd actually this started my suspicion when he said he meant to send $200 well wheres that at? Ive been watching his site and this stuff is almost all gone the Technos and Vipers were never listed there at all. Heres what was sold to him below and the above said price was agreed upon deal was done near Feb the 1st as of today Feb 23rd I have recieved $20 so now he only owes me $3,555. I have no clue whats up with Curt and I sincerely believe that I will never be paid for this I will do whatever it takes man this has seriously affected my family Curt knew this money was to help my family move all I am asking is to be treated like I would treat others and that puts his character in question not mine his. Man not only did I consider Curt a good friend over the years but hes suppossed to be great here look at his feedback hes got the all-time best feedback ever here why would I think hed do this? Curt talked me into sending this first that I now know and I also know I will never get paid. This incident has made me t-totally re-think about collecting period I thought I did a lotta good over the years and I feel very betrayed on this one this is a lotta money!!! If I do not start receiving my money soon I will be contacting the police in your area this is not a joke to me and I will try every attempt to take away from your family as youve taken from mine this does mean legally in a court of law also for everyone else if your not Curt do not post on this post I have asked the Admins here to lock the post so only I and him can post and I would prefer either no Curt or Floridaman bashing on it or support either way. I want this done right so dont post please this is not an issue either he or I will take lightly...

Officer C-9 perfect emblems X2 $22 each
Officer C-9 perfect emblems X5 $20 each
Soldier C-9 perfect strong emblem X1 $22
Hiss Drivers C-9 perfect emblems X28 $15 each
Lampreys C-9 X10 $8 each
Snow serpents C-9 X7 $15 each
Eels C-9 strong emblems X3 $15 each
V1 Vipers C-9 X46 $17 each
V1 Bats C-9 X29 $24 each
Ice Viper C-9 X2 $10 each
Techno Vipers C-9 X100 $10 each
Worms C-9 X2 $40 each
Heat Vipers C-9 X3 $6 each
Frag Viper C-9 X1 $8
Aero Viper C-9 X1 $15
Hiss 2s X4 mint ones $20 each
Decimators C-9 X10 $30 each
1991I
Nitro Viper C-9 X1 $15
Techno Vipers C-9 X1 $25 each
Blue Vipers C-9 X19 $17 each
Gray Vipers C-9 X6 $20 each
NEW Python Patrol figs
Lampreys X6, Heat vipers X6, Saw Vipers X6, Rock Vipers X6, Laser Vipers X3, and major Bludd asking $140 for all of these

BIGFAN
02-23-2007, 09:10 PM
wow sean

well we had made a deal and according to the deal i would flip it to pay you. we have been in constant communication and according to our conversation 2 days ago? i was sending it all back minus like 5 items

then you post this?

man after 5 years you should know me better man. if you wanted it expressed to you why didnt you say so

Floridaman
02-23-2007, 10:12 PM
Curt did contact me before I made this post we did agree on him sending the stuff back on wednesday the 21st and I may have jumped the gun curt did agree to send this stuff back and and he just sent the $200 this maybe a simple misunderstanding and I apoligize at this point, thanks for the show of faith Curt...

Also one other note I just talked with Curt tonight and this is a post about him being a buyer and not a seller thats different so anyone whos a buyer from him you need just ignore this post and go right on over and buy because that isnt the issue at all... Actually this may be resolved now as well also!!!

RedClaw
02-23-2007, 11:04 PM
At the request of both parties, I am locking this thread and only re-opening on request of each party.

Floridaman
03-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Well I did get a box with the majority of my army back from Curt today around 1 PM it did not contain everything that I sent although I was aware that he had sold some items and this was expected. I had agreed to sell the items listed below for 20% off what I had marked. Also Curts $200 e-check to me did not clear on Feb 28th rather it bounced I suppose back to him. The list below updates this deal to where it stands from my point of view as agreed upon by Curt and I.. Heres the list of sold items by Curt

Hiss Drivers C-9 perfect emblems X7 $15 each
V1 Bats C-9 X11 $24 each
Ice Viper C-9 X1 $10 each
Worms C-9 X2 $40 each
Aero Viper C-9 X1 $15
Hiss 2s X3 mint ones $20 each
Decimators C-9 X10 $30 each
Techno Vipers C-9 X1 $25 each
Blue Vipers C-9 X19 $17 each

Total price above $1186
- 20% discount as agreed $237.2
= total left 948.80

I also agreed to split the profit on these with him 50/50

Total I feel Curt still owes me this is being fair to Curt in all honestly

$472.80

Curt has paid $20 on the amount above so its at around $450 all Im asking is to be treated fairly as well on this I feel I gave Curt enough time to send me some $$$ or I would never have posted I had no clue what was going on at times I think this is just a deal that he couldnt do in the time frame that was asked and my situation did change although not outside the boundaries of what was verbally promised by you Curt and we are all human I still like ya man that will never change.....