I have turned to the dark side [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : I have turned to the dark side

samluvsjoes
02-24-2007, 02:05 PM
Okay, I'll admit it. I hated Sigma six. In fact, I was one of those who never referred to it except as Sigma sux. I bashed it, maligned it, made imprecations against it (although I secretly watched the cartoon). Well, I was wrong. I have turned to the dark side and started collecting Sigma 6 figures. They're really awesome figures, and while they'll never replace 3.75" Joes for me, they already hold a special place in my heart. The only thing that irritates me about them is that Hasbro does such a good job with them, and such a crappy job with DTC stuff. But hey, at least the 25th figures look great!
Sam

Syna3sthesia
02-24-2007, 02:46 PM
Sigma sux, ha ha classic....I'm half way there, so far I only have managed to collect some of the vehicles no figures yet.

orionlukteel
02-26-2007, 11:18 PM
Welcome to the cult, Sam. Muhuhahahahahaaaaaaaa. :D

If it weren't for my son, I'm not sure I would have picked any up. But now I can't stop. The first Cobra Commander was a hit for me, and I can't get over how cool the new Shipwreck is, either.

And if you were referring to the 2.5" line, I picked up the Firebat and am duly impressed.

dfunk7
02-26-2007, 11:32 PM
i agree they are no replacement for 3 3/4 but i really like the concept as well, i really enjoy the anime side of them, i think they are really kewl, and what about the new adventure team stuff coming out, although i think its been changed from s6, i still think this line has great potential,

anyone see the snake eyes robot thing man im gonna buy a few of those it hink