View Full Version : Heroes 2/26 episode HOW DID IT END?????

yojoebro82
02-26-2007, 09:33 PM
Arrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh! I have to tape all my Heroes episodes but, like an idiot, I didn't set it right and lost literally the last minute of the show (completely awesome episode, BTW)
So......
HRG, the Hatian, and Clair are on the bridge, Hatian shoots HRG......THEN WHAT?????? My tape stoped! Someone please tell me.........

carnage717
02-26-2007, 09:43 PM
Arrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh! I have to tape all my Heroes episodes but, like an idiot, I didn't set it right and lost literally the last minute of the show (completely awesome episode, BTW)
So......
HRG, the Hatian, and Clair are on the bridge, Hatian shoots HRG......THEN WHAT?????? My tape stoped! Someone please tell me.........

He tells the the Hatian to take her and hide deep so no one can find her. Claire tells him she loves him and then the Hatian does the mind wipe thing on HRG right before the show ends.

Brad

starrcommand
02-27-2007, 06:34 AM
He tells the the Hatian to take her and hide deep so no one can find her. Claire tells him she loves him and then the Hatian does the mind wipe thing on HRG right before the show ends.

Brad

When he says "go deep". He didnt mean go deep into hidding. He meant go deep in his mind and erase everything and anything that could clue them into where Claire is hidding.

carnage717
02-27-2007, 07:06 AM
I must have missed that part, no that makes a little more sense.

Shogi
02-27-2007, 01:42 PM
So......

Just so you know, you probably did set it right, just so happens that last night's episode ended 3 minutes late (10:03 PM over here)

starrcommand
02-27-2007, 04:45 PM
I must have missed that part, no that makes a little more sense.

Yeah I do believe one of the other things he said was make sure you get them all. But I cant remember. I will have to watch it again tonight.

thunt4
03-01-2007, 07:46 AM
Hey check myspace or youtube. A lot of times if I miss a show I check on there and watch it in streaming video so I can get caught up on whats going on..

Shogi
03-01-2007, 09:02 PM
Also NBC hosts the episodes too, I don't know how current they are, but they should have them at nbc.com

yojoebro82
03-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Also NBC hosts the episodes too, I don't know how current they are, but they should have them at nbc.com

Yeah, I tried that once, but it kept skipping on me. I got all the info I need, though. Thanks, all.