Any New 2.5 Inch Shown At Toy Fair? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Any New 2.5 Inch Shown At Toy Fair?

The Mad Bubbler
02-27-2007, 05:41 PM
From what I can tell, it didn't look like the 2.5 inch line was shown at Toy Fair at all. Is this the case? I know there were some additional items scheduled to be released. Is this line still going on? I hope so, as I think it's prettyd arn cool. If they were shown at Toy Fair, does anybody have a linkt o some good pics of them?

utrom
02-27-2007, 08:03 PM
From what I can tell, it didn't look like the 2.5 inch line was shown at Toy Fair at all. Is this the case? I know there were some additional items scheduled to be released. Is this line still going on? I hope so, as I think it's prettyd arn cool. If they were shown at Toy Fair, does anybody have a linkt o some good pics of them?

Far as I know their was no 2.5" sigma 6 toys at the toy fair. Last I heard the 2.5" sigma 6 is done with. Their will be some 2.5" sigma 6 coming out for 2007. After that little bit the 2.5" sigma 6 will no longer exist because hasbro decided to cancel the 2.5" line all together. The only line left will be the 8" toy line and it will be under a different theme.:( :mad:

The Mad Bubbler
02-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Any sites have some good photos of the upcoming 2.5 inch toys (or the other new Sigma 6, for that matter... or whatever they'll be calling the line). I've seen some pics on bigbadtoystore.com, but they were kind of small, and there were a few pics fromt oy fiar that I've seen, but these basically just showed a couple of the 'Adventure Team' items, and I think one new-packaged figure, and the mech vehicle. Is there another site with good, quality pics of other new stuff (Iron Grenadier, new 2.5 inch, etc.)?

utrom
02-28-2007, 02:10 PM
Any sites have some good photos of the upcoming 2.5 inch toys (or the other new Sigma 6, for that matter... or whatever they'll be calling the line). I've seen some pics on bigbadtoystore.com, but they were kind of small, and there were a few pics fromt oy fiar that I've seen, but these basically just showed a couple of the 'Adventure Team' items, and I think one new-packaged figure, and the mech vehicle. Is there another site with good, quality pics of other new stuff (Iron Grenadier, new 2.5 inch, etc.)?

Hasbro has pics of the new 2.5" sigma 6 toys and MC has good toyfair pics on their page of the 8" sigma 6 and the new theme.;) :cool:

dockingbay97
02-28-2007, 04:18 PM
I was at the Hasbro showroom and there were no 2.5" GI Joe products at all.