any truth to the beachhead rumors? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : any truth to the beachhead rumors?

southpaweddy
03-03-2007, 02:37 PM
hey there

i had read somewhere, i think it was on this board somewhere, that a Beachhead is in the works. any truth to this rumor? any more info or even pictures/details out there?

my scarlett custom is almost done! wait'll you see her! if anyone out there has a spare duke holster i could buy, i would greatly appreciate it. either the original duke or even the paratrooper on would work. also, a zartan belt would work also. thanks again to carnage717 for looking for those TR goggles for me. If you can;t find them, i'll end up using the ones I have and switch the head to the 2nd one with the black under the eyes. :)

please and thank you
eddy

dfunk7
03-05-2007, 12:22 AM
mastercollector has a pic of it at the toy fair so id say its going to happen

nosajnnyl
03-05-2007, 10:56 AM
MC also has Dio-style pics in the latest newsletter for the upcoming Beachhead, Leatherneck, & Shockwave figures. I believe that they are part of the Adventure Team line of figs.

GI Steevy
03-06-2007, 07:52 PM
MC also has Dio-style pics in the latest newsletter for the upcoming Beachhead, Leatherneck, & Shockwave figures. I believe that they are part of the Adventure Team line of figs.
Actually, they are part of the new "Combat Squad" assortment, which is designed as a military centric companion line to the more scifi themed Commandos.
Price will be $15 and packaging will be evocative of Sigma Six commandos.

The Adventure team will be the $20 line with animals

Jeff Bohn
03-06-2007, 10:20 PM
Yeah, check out MasterCollector.com's Toy Fair coverage... sadly it isn't Beachhead as I'd expected.

dfunk7
03-07-2007, 01:49 AM
Yeah, check out MasterCollector.com's Toy Fair coverage... sadly it isn't Beachhead as I'd expected.]

i couldnt agree more, he really in mind mind is lame, doesnt even resemble the original beach or any for that matter, i just dont like this particular joe, but im still very excited for all the other way kewls things to appear this year, it'll be a good year for joes i hope

not starting out good though, dtc wave 4 being scrapped is a huge bummer, i guess ill have to resort to finding them anyways

green firefly
03-07-2007, 08:37 AM
I guess I was wrong. I thought I remembered seeing a Beachhead somewhere. You can see all of the new Sigma 6 figures at Hasbro.com. I like some of them. The new Storm Shadow is excellent.

utrom
03-07-2007, 04:21 PM
what I heard from general hawk" is that "Beachhead" was mis-indentified in the Collectors' Club newsletter. Not sure who that is but it's NOT Beachhead." So I'm thimking it's a mystery joe for now.:eek: :D :cool:

Jeff Bohn
03-08-2007, 12:59 PM
what I heard from general hawk" is that "Beachhead" was mis-indentified in the Collectors' Club newsletter. Not sure who that is but it's NOT Beachhead." So I'm thimking it's a mystery joe for now.:eek: :D :cool:

Yay for that NOT being Beachhead!

nosajnnyl
03-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Whew, glad to hear that it's not beach head. He could be Roadblock & I wouldn't mind.

General_Hawk
03-09-2007, 05:39 PM
Yup, that is correct...that figure is NOT Beachhead, but there is a Beachhead still in the works... I'm pretty sure it'll look more "Beachhead" accurate as well, so that's a good thing. :)

Justin

Weems
03-14-2007, 08:03 AM
According to Master Collector, the figure is "Desert Wolf"