Sigma 2.5" Clearence at Target [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Sigma 2.5" Clearence at Target

DacaZ
03-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Hey guys. I don't post here much, but I do read and enjoy the site a lot.

I just wanted to get the word out (sorry if this has already been posted) that Target is now clearencing their Sigma Six 2.5" vehicles at pretty amazing prices. At our store, the Dragonhawk is down to $9.98 while the smaller vehicles like the Hiss Tank are down to $4.98! I bought an extra one of each to set aside in case anything ever happens to the ones I have on display in my Den. I really wish they had some Firebats. I got one when it first came out, but I always meant to get a couple more of those.

The sad side to this is obviously that it seems this nifty little line won't be around anymore (It's already gone from the Wal*Marts around here). I've always been first and foremost a 3 3/4" collector, but I fell in love with the Dragonhawk the first time I saw it, and it still impresses me every time I look at mine. I didn't care much for the little molded "figures", but the vehicles in this line were all quite well thought out and executed.

Anywho, if you're looking to grab some more, you should probably check out your local Target before they're all gone.

skinny
03-06-2007, 06:50 PM
no dragonhawk here, hiss and mech are 6.98 and Duke with chute was like 11.98

AlternateUniverse Steeler
03-08-2007, 09:27 PM
By me the prices are $2 more than posted here

Cobra-Loyalist
03-11-2007, 09:39 AM
Why is the Dragonhawk so hard to find around where I live!! :(

I have yet to obtain one in my 2.5 inch collection. I have about everything else, including 3 Vamps "Night opps" (which weirdly, I've heard people on yojoe complaining that they can't find one, ..well we have a surpluse of Vamps "Night ops" here in South Bend IN.). :)

Anyway.. it's sad that the 2.5 line isn't holding out very well, but here in northern Indiana about every Wal-Mart, Meijer, and Target still has a surplus of them, ..just no Dragonhawks to be found.

....heh.. anyone got an extra Dragonhawk ya might wanna trade?? :D

Jestermon
07-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Anyone that can pick me up a cheap Firebat?

green firefly
07-10-2007, 05:05 PM
For a while the Dragonhawk was $10 on Amazon. Now it's $20.

sigeprobert
07-13-2007, 02:46 PM
I just went to Target and all of their 2.5" figures are on clearance as well as some of the 8" figures.