View Full Version : CORPS Jeep

snakestorm526
03-14-2007, 10:41 AM
http://www.joecustoms.com/board/showthread.php?tid=41280

Who here has this jeep? Anyone in So Cali find this at any walmarts? How much is it going for? I want this thing bad...

GI Steevy
03-14-2007, 01:09 PM
This vehicle retails for about $10 at Walmart stores. Last I knew, it was still shipping.

Lightning LA
03-14-2007, 03:21 PM
I've passed on that thing i don't know how many times,saying i'll get it next time.So before i end up waiting to long,i'm going to pick one up next time definitely.Thay also have them at a Store around here called Magic Mart,so if you can't find it at W-M check out M-M if you have one.

TheReverend
03-14-2007, 03:40 PM
I have a couple they are pretty nice, great for customs. And from what I see they go at retail right around $10.

I picked them up at the local super Walmart (and they still had quite a few last time I was in there, but I'm is So Az)

If you are unable to find one in Cali and don't mind covering cost + whatever it would cost to ship to you, I can look and see if they are still around here :D

snakestorm526
03-15-2007, 12:40 PM
thanks for the offer rev... I'm gonna try to find one locally, but if I really can't find one I'll hit you up

Urban Saboteur
03-15-2007, 01:32 PM
Hey those look really cool.. I'd like to see one done in Night Watch Grey camo colours.. that would look good.. that one in cobra blue looks good too.. I wonder if they are available from our local homestores... Hmm.. I'll have to check tomorrow... :D

snakestorm526
03-16-2007, 10:42 AM
WooHoo!!! I was able to pick up one of these locally last nite and it is nice... Mine looks awesome manned by my walmart exclusive Duke and GunHo