anyone know what vehicle this is ? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : anyone know what vehicle this is ?

dfunk7
03-25-2007, 11:22 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEAFB%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280088396600&rd=1&rd=1

well lmk

thanx

carnage717
03-25-2007, 11:34 PM
Looks like a modified Road Rebel:

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/03/roadrebel/

Bravo
03-26-2007, 07:01 AM
Unproduced Road Rebel with new missile turret, an actual painted/colored photo of it was at hasbro's website before 3 3/4" was cancelled at retail. It would've included a VvsV Tunnel Rat repaint. Also, a recolored Sting Raider with a red Electric Eel was planned and shown at Hasbro's site. Some loose samples of them actually made it on ebay.

I'm surprised no one saved the pictures.

dfunk7
03-26-2007, 03:42 PM
Unproduced Road Rebel with new missile turret, an actual painted/colored photo of it was at hasbro's website before 3 3/4" was cancelled at retail. It would've included a VvsV Tunnel Rat repaint. Also, a recolored Sting Raider with a red Electric Eel was planned and shown at Hasbro's site. Some loose samples of them actually made it on ebay.

I'm surprised no one saved the pictures.

do you have any pictures, it sounded like you didnt, but i figured id ask anyway

The Mad Bubbler
03-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Here's a picture of it, which was on Hasbro's web site, with the Tunnel Rat figure:

http://predaking.com/Misc/RRblTRat.JPG

Not a bad re-paint/re-tool. I think Tunnel Rat looks much cooler in those colors than either of the carded Valor Vs. Venom versions. Too bad they didn't release it.

dfunk7
03-26-2007, 04:33 PM
man i wish mine was fully painted like that one, sure looks kewl

thanx for the picture

Net-Viper X
03-26-2007, 06:40 PM
That pretty cool. Does anyone have a picture of the recolored Sting Raider, Id really like to see that.

CGC
03-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Here's the Sting Raider repaint. It was on Hasbro's site for awhile.

dfunk7
03-26-2007, 08:48 PM
wow id like to get one of those for sure, pretty kewl looking, its crazy, for me i like all the stuff that just didnt make it, bummer for me i guess

Net-Viper X
03-27-2007, 01:20 AM
Thanks a lot for posting that picture. While I dont care for the yellow on it, its very nice looking none the less. Always been a fan of the design of that vehicle, and the original had such a classic Cobra color scheme to it that it won me over. I see a custom of this one coming soon enough.

I agree with Dfunk7 about the unreleased stuff always being so cool. That Hiss driver that was cancelled by walmart is one of the coolest figures I have seen with that massive white Cobra logo. So glad I grabbed one off evilbay, but I wish I had gotten a whole squad of them. That Viper with the black faceplate is pretty neat too. I wonder how Master Collector goes about getting Hasbro to make figures for them? I would love to make up a sweet batch of customs and get a production run of them, along with some of these unproduced repaints. Price would be no object, since you could easily sell a bunch off and make your money back.