View Full Version : Transformers for GI Joe Help

franco858
04-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Hi guys I may be buying a huge collection of Transformers here in the near future, but being a GI Joe collector only I would most likely end up trading them for GI Joes or selling them in order to buy more Joes. My question is I dont know anything about Transformers and am wondering if a couple of you guys can PM me your email adress so I can send you pictures of the potential collection I might be purchasing. Im just wondering the names of the toys and their approximate value. Thanks a ton, I really appreciate it!

Urban Saboteur
04-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Hi Franco,
I just got 80+ Transformers Identified. Here is the lonky to the forum thread recently.
http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=46388
Signficance is that if you send me your pics I might recognise some of the ones you are buying and put a name to them.. (if they are the same) as for value.. I really couldn't help with that. :o

Cobras Toys
04-05-2007, 01:31 PM
Hi guys I may be buying a huge collection of Transformers here in the near future, but being a GI Joe collector only I would most likely end up trading them for GI Joes or selling them in order to buy more Joes. My question is I dont know anything about Transformers and am wondering if a couple of you guys can PM me your email adress so I can send you pictures of the potential collection I might be purchasing. Im just wondering the names of the toys and their approximate value. Thanks a ton, I really appreciate it!

I am a big Transformers collector and could help out. I know just about all from 84-87 what i dont know i can find out. have guides to help. Can also help with value. So email cobrastoys@hotmail.com or pm me.. Thanx

franco858
04-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the help guys. Cobra Toys an email is on its way and Nem if you PM me your email adress I'll send you the pics as well.

skyline
04-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Hi mate I have a huge knowledge base of Transformers running from G1 until Cybertron so feel free to drop me a message with pics, I did alot of nems for him to.

franco858
04-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Hi Skyline can you PM me your address. I tried emailing you through yojoe.com but I cant add any attachments. Thanks!

Tom-K
04-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Hi

I would be willing to help too, we did a pretty good number on Nem's lot of TFs and find it fun

my email is tkimmina@hotmail.com

Urban Saboteur
04-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Hi My email has been forwarded to you as requested. Its the main ISP's email so the pictures will come through great on that. ;)

franco858
04-06-2007, 05:47 PM
You guys have all been so helpful and I want to thank you a ton! I'll let you guys know if the purchase is made. Also, hoping to get a defiant for $50 from a different local seller here.