Hasbro Collector Survey [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Hasbro Collector Survey

carnage717
04-13-2007, 07:59 AM
I saw this over at Joecustoms and didnt see it here anywhere so I thought I would post it here. Part of the survey does deal with AFA so whether your like them or not can we please not turn this into a AFA Bash. There are some very good questions on there would be very helpful to Hasbro plus a few places to leave a personal messages for them regarding what you would like to see.

http://www.hasbro.com/common/surveys/hasbrocollectors/hasbrocollectors.htm

Viper Commander
04-13-2007, 09:24 AM
Thanks for that link, its great to be able to tell Hasbro, what we want. Now hopefully they'll listen, LOL. :cool:

Patrick A. Riley
04-13-2007, 10:43 AM
Don't worry. I won't bash AFA here. I bashed them enough during the survey ;) :D

Hopefully, whomever from Hasbro looks over the surveys will visit any links provided by those who respond

code red shockwave
04-13-2007, 10:52 AM
I gave them the suggestion to do a Headhunters theme for the next convention. It's probably the only subset they haven't done a theme for yet.

Royal Guard
04-13-2007, 11:26 PM
Just did the survey myself and they probably won't listen to any of our ideas.

Shogi
04-14-2007, 01:15 PM
I suggested doing more realistic vehicles, much like world peacekeepers and such. Also saw in another thread that Goldbug found out that Hasbro is holding Q & A with other fan sites like what they do with Star Wars!

neapolitan joe
04-14-2007, 01:51 PM
I suggested a Joe Movie!

dockingbay97
04-14-2007, 07:57 PM
I gave them the suggestion to do a Headhunters theme for the next convention. It's probably the only subset they haven't done a theme for yet.

Mastercollectors designs and decides what are in those con sets more than Hasbro. You should let them know as well.

Redstart
04-25-2007, 09:47 PM
Hasbro put up a link today to a survey that asks questions about toy collecting. There are spots to tell how important certain criteria are when buying toys as well as places to type in specific comments.

http://www.hasbro.com/gijoe/rah/default.cfm?page=news

Patrick A. Riley
04-26-2007, 06:10 AM
Already mentioned: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=46677

rah-digga
04-26-2007, 10:28 AM
"As a Collector, what suggestions, if any, do you have to Hasbro?"

I responded:

"Consider what makes the items from "yester-year" so attactive to collectors today and apply them to newly released products if you wish new items to be similarly desired (Alternators line is a prime example of this done successfully). Also consider increasing your reissue products and production lines (like the Transformers Gen 1 reissues and comic card G.I. Joes as well as increasing). Lastly, take into account that pricing is an issue with adult collectors as disposable income is decreasing under todays economic state i.e, the cheaper the cost, the more it would sell."

What do you think of my answer?

Mr.MojoRisin
04-26-2007, 07:41 PM
I posted this on my website too, we all let them have it.

G.I. John
04-27-2007, 04:52 AM
Cool survey. I hope they actually listen to some of us. I suggested making toys that rival that of the 1980's and early 90's. I like the oldschool Joe's and Transformers.