Unreleased 1995 subteam logos [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Unreleased 1995 subteam logos

This I Command!
04-21-2007, 02:42 PM
As I've slowly built up my prototype 1995 collection, I thought it would be fun to display them how I display the other figures, with cards and subteam logos, etc.

I'm currently looking for good quality scans of the Ninja Commandos logo, and the Battle Corps Rangers logo.

The Ninja Commandos logo, I could probably recreate in photoshop with ease, but thought I would check to see if I could find someone here that maybe had a real box or cardback first. The Rangers on the other hand, I know has a ressemblence to the regular BC logo but not enough of one that I think I could remake it very well. If anyone has either of the two teams logos on a box or card they could scan for me at a high resolution it would be very helpful! I'm also currently looking for the 94 Manimals filecard scans as well.

I've included a picture if for anyone who might have them, or just wants to see what I'm talking about.

jabba the drunk
04-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Do you have any pics or a link to how you display your other figures, that you are referring to? I'd like to see what you mean as displaying them with cards and logos. I like seeing neat & creative display set ups.

-Peter

This I Command!
04-22-2007, 10:47 AM
those are all on display back at my Mom's and I'm away at college for the moment but I can take some for you in a few weeks...sorry. Basically though, it's however many figures are in the subteam in an acrylic case with their cards overlapping standing up behind them and in the center of the case above all their heads is the team logo. Similar to James Dismone's display that was pictured in his book except in a much smaller scale and acrylic instead of wood.