Wishlist for 25th ann. line future figures... [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Wishlist for 25th ann. line future figures...

dendariiprime
04-23-2007, 12:36 PM
figures i hope they make for this new line:

1.beach head
2.falcon
3.tunnel rat
4.airborne
5.snow job
6.wild bill
7.lady jaye
8.stalker
9.rip cord
10.dusty
11.serpentor
12.major bludd
13.zartan
14.torch, ripper, buzzer (3-pack)
15.tomax & xamot (2-pack)
16.shipwreck
17.footloose
18.the october guard: (box set)
a).col. brekhov
b).stormavik
c).horrorshow
d).schrage
e).daina
f).dragonsky
g).lt. gorky
h).sgt. mischa

Urban Saboteur
04-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Ok you wish they'd make Zartan.. does this mean you know for a fact H aren't releasing him as part of their 25th Anniversary line. If thats the case then thats terrible news.
Zartan is one of the key enemies of Hasbro and has been for some 20+ years.. for him not to be a part of the original figures is criminal to say the least. :(
U.S

Shogi
04-23-2007, 02:40 PM
Ok you wish they'd make Zartan.. does this mean you know for a fact H aren't releasing him as part of their 25th Anniversary line. If thats the case then thats terrible news.
Zartan is one of the key enemies of Hasbro and has been for some 20+ years.. for him not to be a part of the original figures is criminal to say the least. :(
U.S

I think it's just his list of figures he'd like to see done in the new style. Since we know the line is continuing beyond the original 25 for the anniversary, there are many figures that we all hope don't get looked over. I don't think he knows who's being made and who isn't

Urban Saboteur
04-23-2007, 02:58 PM
I think it's just his list of figures he'd like to see done in the new style. Since we know the line is continuing beyond the original 25 for the anniversary, there are many figures that we all hope don't get looked over. I don't think he knows who's being made and who isn't

Oh right, Cheers Shogs.
Offtopic Did you get my Comment on Myspace?
Rich aka Urban Saboteur.

Shogi
04-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Oh right, Cheers Shogs.
Offtopic Did you get my Comment on Myspace?
Rich aka Urban Saboteur.

I'm sure I did, just can't remember right now :D I hardly go there as it is

now on topic:

I'll be glad with a Starduster in this line

Erick
04-23-2007, 05:45 PM
I would be more than happy if the line includes Destro & the Baroness

jjsvipers
04-23-2007, 06:37 PM
firefly,cobra eels, nightvipers and crimson guards, iron grenadiers and big ben, dusty, torpedo, recondo, spearhead and max, mutt and junkyard ,spirit and freedom, ladyjay and major bludd.

DPrime
04-23-2007, 11:06 PM
Honestly, any figure from 1982-1986 is on my wishlist if they keep doing it this style. I'd say the ones I most want to see are Zartan, Firefly, Dr. Mindbender, Tomax and Xamot, Shipwreck, Dusty, Beach Head, Bazooka and the rest of the original thirteen.

The Mad Bubbler
04-23-2007, 11:18 PM

Wow...I knew Zartan was an enemy of the Joe team, but to be an enemy of the company that makes their toys, too? That's cold. (I don't know, that just struck me as funny...). Honestly, I would love to see the whole original line updated eventually, plus additional characters. There are some characters that are a pretty sure bet for the line - I would think Zartan would be one of them, along with Firefly, Stalker, Lady Jaye, and basically every other figure form '83-'85, in particular. I really hope Hasbro goes beyond this, and, as they said, considers characters from all aspects of the 'ARAH' universe from the past 25 years. There are some figures that came along later on int he line that were great too, and I would really like to see some of them updated in particular- like Crimson Guard Immortal, Desert Scorpion, and Vapor, to name a few. I think Starduster would be cool to have as a mail-in figure for the line; and, hoping this line continues for a while, I'm hoping that Hasbro offers mail-in figures on a regular basis, as they were such a cool aspect of the original line, that I think many people remember fondly, and kids of today would think is cool, too.

Jay West
04-23-2007, 11:25 PM
I'd like to see Serpentor, Zartan, Firefly and some Drednoks. Most of my favorite iconic Joes are already listed, but I love Beachead or Falcon.

Does anyone know if these will mix in well with the later new sculpts/DTC? I had heard they might be a bit taller. I hope not.

Further down the road I'd love to see Wraith and Rey from the current comics.

Shogi
04-24-2007, 09:57 AM
Does anyone know if these will mix in well with the later new sculpts/DTC? I had heard they might be a bit taller. I hope not.

Some are a bit taller (up to 4") but that's only the figures who were already naturally taller, like Roadblock. Everything should be in a sorta scale. However the construction will be different so that may set them apart from regular Joes.

I would be more than happy if the line includes Destro & the Baroness

Check out www.gijoe.com they have pics of Destro and the Baroness up there along with 8 others

Erick
04-24-2007, 09:57 PM
Check out www.gijoe.com they have pics of Destro and the Baroness up there along with 8 others

Wow, my jaw hit the floor when I saw Storm Shadow!!!

Katzenbogen
05-18-2007, 06:33 PM
Now that we know what wave 2 & 3 will be, my wishlist is...

Joes:

Outback
Falcon
Tunnel Rat
Hawk v.2
Spirit
Dusty
Leatherneck
Wet-Suit (with removable helmet)
Bazooka
Mutt & Junkyard
Sgt. Slaughter v.2
Rock 'n' Roll v.2

Cobras:

Major Bludd
Metal-Head
Big Boa
Croc Master
Cesspool
Eels
Crimson Guard
Snow Serpent
Night-Viper
Techno-Viper
B.A.T.S.
Desert Scorpion
Frag-Viper
Range-Viper

Finally, the big doozy.......TOMAHAWK HELICOPTER W/ LIFT TICKET!!! rock on

Sadly, I think we're going to be looking at snake eyes v3 and storm shadow v3 and probably beyond. You just know they're going to beat those characters into the ground while other cool characters get ignored (as I expect Outback, a personal favorite, to be). :mad:
Whatev'. I'll just have to wait and see.

Royal Guard
05-18-2007, 09:41 PM
All I want is a big assortment of different figures. I am happy that we are getting more than 25 figures. I see it coming, more SE and SS. I hope not.

RamaSha007
05-19-2007, 08:18 AM
Joes:
Breaker
Rock N' Roll
Airborne
Doc
Snow Job
Torpedo
Tripwire
Blowtorch
Mutt & Junkyard
Recondo
Rip Cord
Spirit
Airtight
Alpine
Barbecue
Bazooka
Dusty
Footloose
Hawk V2
Iceberg
Leatherneck
Low-Light
Wet-Suit

Cobra:
Major Bludd
Scrap Iron
Ripper
Torch
Monkeywrench
Tomax
Xamot
Crimson Guard
Tele-Viper
B.A.T
Eels
Cobra Viper
Snow Serpent

Just my small little list.

msv
05-19-2007, 09:14 AM
zartan
firefly
doc
torpedo
snowjob
recondo
blowtorch
ripcord
As the line progresses, I would add more names from 85 and up.

Canadian51
05-19-2007, 10:13 AM
I'm cool with whatever. I wanna see more figures, that's all that matters, so hopefully this line takes off.

BUT -

I TRULY WISH for one figure. Just one.

Pythona.

the scarecrow
05-19-2007, 10:27 AM
U.S

I'm sure Zartan is part of the line. That's cool. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing light changing Zartan just like the original. It's the 25th anniversary so why not? :D

My List:

1) Cobra de Aco repaint of Snake Eyes with Flash fatigues
2) Cobra Invasor straight up repaint of Snake Eyes
3) Cobra Mortal another repaint of Snake Eyes with chrome
4) Lady Jaye Sunbow repaint
5) Original 1982 Joes but especially Anthony "Flash" Gambello original uniform
6) 1982 Major Bludd
7) 1983 Sunbow Ace
8) 1983 Cover Girl
9) 1985 Crimson Guard
10) 1985 Tomax & Xamot
11) 1986 B.A.T.
12) 1986 Low-Light
13) 1986 Cobra Viper
14) 1986 General Hawk
15) 1987 Falcon
16) 1988 Destro

msv
05-19-2007, 04:55 PM
Transparent zartan
Cobra blue Stormshadow
Red cobra
Black cobra
Red cobra officer
Black cobra officer
More night force figures Hasbro, are you taking notes ?

thefallentonystone
05-19-2007, 07:55 PM
My wish list is basically every figure I had as a kid plus the ones that I didn't have so it is a big list.
But I was thinking about what could be done with this line and it dawned on me, Hasbro should do a special collectors 13 pack.

The original 13 GI Joes in one pack. Most of them could easily be repaints of each other because there wasn't a whole lot of variation in their uniforms.

And to add onto that idea, why don't they expand on the Cobra 13 idea from DTC. Another 13 figures in one pack but this time for Cobra's Plague Troopers. I really liked the concept of the Plague and I would love to see it expanded on, especially in this new line.
I don't want to see the new molds go to waste so lets see some brand new figures along with the classics.

There are hundreds upon hundreds of figures that should be released before these ones but this line has the potential to match the original ARAH line so lets just hope the sales can match so we get all the figures we want and more.

And while we are at it, VEHICLES. I don't care what they release aslong as we get some vehicles in the 25th anniversary line.

Lastly, get Larry Hama to write the filecards again :)

samluvsjoes
05-20-2007, 03:40 PM
As long as there are 14 versions of Duke, 36 Snake-Eyes, 43 COBRA Commanders, and 38 Storm-Shadows I'll be happy:p ;)
Seriously though, as long as Tunnel Rat gets made I'm good.
Sam

ImaWalkingCorpse
05-22-2007, 07:32 AM
Those all look pretty good, I was worried they would be roided up goons like some these other new ones. I am glad they held them as close as they did to the originals.

Red Sox
05-22-2007, 09:36 AM
My personal whishlist for the 25th Ann. Line that have not been announced yet:

Hawk
Clutch
Rock N Roll
Sgt. Slaughter
Mutt & Junkyard
Wild Bill

Major Bludd
Tomax & Xamot
Dr. Mindbender
Ripper
Torch
Zarana
Zandar
Wild Weasel
Copperhead

I could probably think of more too, but these pop into mind right away.:)

Ashxking
08-15-2007, 08:56 AM
Major Blood should have a mini Jet Pack

Jay West
08-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Xamot and Tomax would be cool

Since we are getting Devils Due Serpentor I hope we get Devils Due Jinx. That look is better than any of her figures.

Jay West
08-15-2007, 12:56 PM
I'd like to see this guy get the 25th treatment:

http://www.yojoe.com/action/other/extreme/klaw/

Great design and a tweaking of his origin could make him fit right in with Cobra.

Ashxking
08-23-2007, 09:15 AM
I would like delux Eels That could with a 2 person raft that can be inflated. Weapons would be spear gun,knife

The Mad Bubbler
08-25-2007, 12:22 AM
It seems that, for the most part, Hasbro is focusing on figures/characters from the 1982-1986 era (and I would like to see all of these characters done int he 25th. Anniversary style). While many consider that to be the 'golden age' of the ARAH line, there are some great figures/characters from later years that deserve the 25th. Anniversary treatment. While I understand that many of the earlier figures/characters will garner a more nostalgic response, I still think some later ones peppered into the line would sell well. Most of the 1987 characters would sell, the Joes, at least. Other than that, some of the later figures/characters I would like to see are:

Desert Scorpion
Vapor
Crimson Guard Immortal
Interrogator
Iron Grenadier
Decimator
Nullifier
Shockwave (would prefer Night Force color scheme)
Hit and Run
Payload
Bulletproof
Major Storm
Battle Corps-style Duke
Battle Corps-style Ace
Headhunter Stormtrooper
Valor Vs. Venom-style Dr. Mindbender
Blackout
Scalpel
Agent Faces

I'd basically like to, at least, see every various Cobra trooper done in the 25th. Anniversary style; heck, I'd like to see the whole original line, and more, in the new style. The figures I listed above are just some that would be high on my list.

Taichiro
08-25-2007, 04:22 AM
I'd say the Iron Grenadier isn't just a good idea, it's a guarantee.

I'd like to add to the list:

Night Viper

I'd also like to see Big Boa and Croc Master (sorry gang, but I think the 1987 stuff has just as much merit as anything else)

I also wouldn't mind Billy, Kwinn, Hector Ramirez, and some other 'fiction only' characters, who have yet to recieve their plastic due (and yes, I know Kwinn was already done, but you can never have too many!)

kerowack
08-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Wow. I LOVE the line (it's the reason I got back into Joes...). The 25th anniversary figs are the ONLY Joes I have and I'd love if they continued it.

My want list:

Falcon
Outback
Tunnel Rat
Quick Kick (I know he's not generally liked, but I want one!)
Alpine
Bazooka (same as Quick Kick)
Croc Master
Major Bludd
Mindbender
Road Pig
Blowtorch
Barbecue
Tomax and Xamot

I can't think of as many Cobras because they just weren't as interesting to me. I'm not into army building and haven't even bought the trooper single pack (which I've seen three times).

I'm sure there's more, but those are the major ones...

Also, I want them ALL based on original release (no tiger force, night force...)

karamazov80
08-26-2007, 12:09 PM
Wow. I LOVE the line (it's the reason I got back into Joes...).
Quick Kick (I know he's not generally liked, but I want one!)
Bazooka (same as Quick Kick)

Is Bazooka disliked generally? I love his character from the cartoon, and the interesting relationship that they built between him and Alpine.

Syna3sthesia
08-26-2007, 12:46 PM
Is Bazooka disliked generally? I love his character from the cartoon, and the interesting relationship that they built between him and Alpine.

I second that. They were quite funny in the cartoon.

I really dislike how in the second season they tried to emmulate that with Leatherneck and Wet Suit. Although is quite real since Marines and Seals go at it all the time.

TheReverend
08-26-2007, 01:00 PM
Is Bazooka disliked generally? I love his character from the cartoon, and the interesting relationship that they built between him and Alpine. I also always liked him in the cartoon, him and alpine were a kick. I'd like to see both of them as 25th's, would be quite cool ;)

Shipwreck"n"polly
08-27-2007, 04:17 PM
My 25th anniversary wish list includes

first and foremost "sgt. slaughter" how can we not get a figure for the 25th line of the guy who was the face of gi joe for almost its entire run someone should start a petition to hasbro for this i mean the guy who plays the sarge deserves as much and everyone would love to see that figure

2.Pythona- but really i would like a six pack box set with pythona, golobulous, nemesis enforcer and three royal guards- this would make a great tru exclusive

3.battle armor cobra commander- but not the original or the 87 version the 1991 version with the red face plate

4.Torch frickin Torch for all of us who could never find the sweet valor vs venom Torch but were so stoked to get one

5.copperhead and wild weasal- because there has really only been one good figure made of each of these characters and they both deserve so much more " whats the matter with him"-"sleeping sickness"-

6. instead of packs based on comic books packs based on episodes of the cartoon- "worlds without end" "operation dragonfire" "no place like springfield" i.e. mara figure, alternate universe steeler, alternate universe baroness, cobra commander with snake head and 87 uniform body, scoop dressed as a crimson guard, copperhead with a matter transmuter weapon, or even a pack of synthoids "synthoid conspiracy" they could be figures of colonal sharp, destro, duke, but in a fleshy or see through unpainted color like in their synthoid form

TheReverend
08-27-2007, 05:33 PM
...cobra commander with snake head and 87 uniform body....
I like most of your ideas, the cartoon based packs would rock (I've wanted cartoon baised figs for a long time - I wish the 25th lady jaye that comming out was cartoon baised :( )

BUT if hasbro made a cobra commander with snake head, I would cry... and then stop collecting Gi Joe's, i think - that would be the final straw I'm pretty sure :o

Shipwreck"n"polly
08-27-2007, 06:21 PM
but im a citizen of cobra la not the spores not the spores

kerowack
08-27-2007, 08:34 PM
My 25th anniversary wish list includes

first and foremost "sgt. slaughter" how can we not get a figure for the 25th line of the guy who was the face of gi joe for almost its entire run someone should start a petition to hasbro for this i mean the guy who plays the sarge deserves as much and everyone would love to see that figure

2.Pythona- but really i would like a six pack box set with pythona, golobulous, nemesis enforcer and three royal guards- this would make a great tru exclusive

3.battle armor cobra commander- but not the original or the 87 version the 1991 version with the red face plate

4.Torch frickin Torch for all of us who could never find the sweet valor vs venom Torch but were so stoked to get one

5.copperhead and wild weasal- because there has really only been one good figure made of each of these characters and they both deserve so much more " whats the matter with him"-"sleeping sickness"-

6. instead of packs based on comic books packs based on episodes of the cartoon- "worlds without end" "operation dragonfire" "no place like springfield" i.e. mara figure, alternate universe steeler, alternate universe baroness, cobra commander with snake head and 87 uniform body, scoop dressed as a crimson guard, copperhead with a matter transmuter weapon, or even a pack of synthoids "synthoid conspiracy" they could be figures of colonal sharp, destro, duke, but in a fleshy or see through unpainted color like in their synthoid form

I saw pictures of a 25th Slaughter and Pythona somewhere (also Airtight, Raptor, Leatherneck and Lifeline). I'm pretty sure they'll all be made at some point...

I TOTALLY disagree with the CC armor wish. 87 all the way...

Jay West
08-28-2007, 08:35 AM
I know this probably won't happen or if it did it would be a few years down the road, but I would love a "Reserves" 6 pack with Sparks, Big Lob, General Rey, Devils Due Mayday, Devils Due Mariner, Firewall, Shooter etc - essentially 6 major minor characters that never got figures (or in Sparks case major figures)

And a Cobra version with Mortal, Pythona, Alexander, Armada etc.

Best case scenerio this would be a Toys R Us exclusive but I would settle for a Hasbrotoyshop or some internet retailer exclusive.

Jay West
08-28-2007, 08:40 AM
I know I am a broken record, but Zandar. He has to be the most popular character to only have 1 figure. (Note I am not saying he is the most popular character in the line I realize in the scheme of things compared to Destro, Storm Shadow, Zartan etc he is minor). I can't think of anyone that is more popular that has only had 1 figure.

Jay West
08-28-2007, 08:43 AM
I like most of your ideas, the cartoon based packs would rock (I've wanted cartoon baised figs for a long time - I wish the 25th lady jaye that comming out was cartoon baised :( )

BUT if hasbro made a cobra commander with snake head, I would cry... and then stop collecting Gi Joe's, i think - that would be the final straw I'm pretty sure :o

I too would love cartoon based figures. DVD's are so cheap to make that a Cartoon pack line marketed alongside the comic pack line sounds reasonable. Probably would be more popular with the kids. But no Snake Head CC, please! I could handle a Pythona (I have a real world plausible Cobra La origin in my head, but snake CC does not fit at all!)

Jay West
08-28-2007, 08:44 AM

Alpine and Bazooka were favorites of mine as a kid.

Shipwreck"n"polly
08-28-2007, 06:12 PM
it would be great if we could get tv show based packs based on the "DIC" series we have been begging for five years to have those episodes on dvd for gods sake how hard is it. you could do several packs just off of the operation dragonfire mini-series, then other great episodes like "alcatraz" or the episodes revolving around the eco-wariors or the sonic fighters, i liked the one were rock & roll's electric guitar was used as a weapon. Does anyone remember the one were cobra commander and zarana were selling sun tan lotion called "nozone"? or the one were captain grid iron and a range viper played football using hammers and battle bunkers against cobra rages?

im just saying figure packs revolving around the dic series with companion dvd's sweeeeeeeeet

Lazerbrain
08-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Hey how about CC with the pimp cane and black cape from the movie?

Shipwreck"n"polly
08-29-2007, 12:27 PM
I wonder if anyone has ever been able to get any inside information about vehicles for 2008? getting more figures is great and all but surely we could get a few vehicles. Couldn't hasbro tell us at the joe con or at least give us a hint?

Original13
09-06-2007, 09:22 PM
Well my wishlist change with the announcements of the first four waves. I do wish they had done a couple of things differently. For example, put the Wave 2 Glider Trooper in the 2nd Cobra 5-pack and have the proper Cobra trooper be carded.

I am pleased that Stalker, Beachhead, Wild Bill, R&R, Flash, Firefly, Major Bludd, Red Ninja, etc. are being done.

I would like to see the following:
Recondo
Breaker
Spirit
Steeler
Quick Kick
Zap
Airborne
Shortfuse
Hawk
Rip Cord
Grand Slam
Grunt
Wet Suit
Snow Serpent
Cobra Eel
Televiper

I hope they release the 5-pack figures on cards as well.

Derek2783
09-07-2007, 09:30 AM
We know for sure about Rock N Roll, Wild Bill, and Major Bludd?

I before this line is done, I NEED to see:
The rest of the original 13 plus
Hawk v2
Lt Falcon
Tunnel Rat
Spirit
Ace
Slaughter
Barbeque
Jinx
Cover Girl
the Twins